Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nollycoin Signature Campaign ( CLOSED)  (Read 3479 times)
Meepospammer (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Should be there by now
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2644eaab75c8ba8bb1d1c2be067e8d170bc9602002010db4e544bd3fff4ccf61

Will consider that solution next time something like this happen.
I can't pay half though, only a quarter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

Bitcointalk username: HasHe
Bitcointalk profile link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=13672   
Current number of posts: 856
Are you wearing our avatar?:Yes

Have already updated avatar.It would get changed within minutes.

Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

The campaign has ended
You are free to remove nollycoin's signature
I will now forward the spreadsheet to the CEO
Thank you for participating

I will be locking this thread
Join our bounty channel for discussions
t.me/nollycoinbounty
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

All participants has been paid according to the CEO
Except the two 10$ payment which didnt went through
Kindly contact me so we can solve this issue

Join our bounty channel for a faster response
t.me/nollycoinbounty
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

Thank you "Meepospammer" and 'Nollycoin', payment has been received.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

t.me/nollycoinbounty
Payment received, thank you. Have the tokens also been sent? If not, do you have an estimate on when they are going to?
Moreover, I think I've been paid less than $40

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:56:14 PM by Meepospammer

t.me/nollycoinbounty
Payment received, thank you. Have the tokens also been sent? If not, do you have an estimate on when they are going to?

The tokens will be sent after ICO as mentioned in the OP.
Probably, 1 month after ICO since the distribution will take place during that time

Edit: Kindly join Nollycoin bounty channel
t.me/nollycoinbounty
And ask Dr. Ope about this issue
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

t.me/nollycoinbounty

The tokens will be sent after ICO as mentioned in the OP.
Probably, 1 month after ICO since the distribution will take place during that time
Thanks for the response, I updated my previous question right when you responded.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

Thank you Nollycoin. I also confirm the payment.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Has anyone received token payments yet? The payments cycle should have begun last week.

malaj
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

Thanks, Nolly Coin. 
We have received the Nolly Coin Token, 35 Hours ago.
BingoDog

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

Thanks, Nolly Coin. 

Well, I still haven't received any and I can't reach campaign manager.
So please, Meepospammer could you confirm the payments or at least partial payments and send some transaction list?
Thank you.

malaj
EzioBounty

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 03:42:37 PM by EzioBounty

Thanks, Nolly Coin.

So please, Meepospammer could you confirm the payments or at least partial payments and send some transaction list?
Thank you.

I believe yours was sent already https://etherscan.io/tx/0x562bd7ab6960c0c5d6610d7d7fd64951f5521ecabb49a8b53cb9e33b6cc9ee23
All the token payment has been sent in this campaign.
If you think, you aren't paid yet, kindly send me a message in this account

Regards,
Meepospammer ( Can't send a message and post with my main account for some days)
BingoDog

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Thanks, Nolly Coin.

Thank you.

I believe yours was sent already https://etherscan.io/tx/0x562bd7ab6960c0c5d6610d7d7fd64951f5521ecabb49a8b53cb9e33b6cc9ee23

Regards,
Meepospammer ( Can't send a message and post with my main account for some days)

Thank you for that but I still can't see it in my wallet. There is something wrong. Will p.m you

malaj
AnimalRule

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Thanks, Nolly Coin.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hi! It's BingoDog, this is my alt account. If you have any doubts condoras can confim that.
Remember that I was having problem with Nollycoin token payments. After I checked everything I saw that you made the payment on the wrong address. I changed it later because the first one didn't support ERC 20. Please kind check your inbox (of meepospamer)  you will find a message where I have sent new address and you have accepted it. Can you make another payment?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

Thanks, Nolly Coin.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hi! It's BingoDog, this is my alt account. If you have any doubts condoras can confim that.
Remember that I was having problem with Nollycoin token payments. After I checked everything I saw that you made the payment on the wrong address. I changed it later because the first one didn't support ERC 20. Please kind check your inbox (of meepospamer)  you will find a message where I have sent new address and you have accepted it. Can you make another payment?

I believe in this case manager cant do anything to make another payments unless from his own pocket,because the Dev surely have the exact amount of how much they want to release as payments for all bounty hunters and as you have Mentioned the Ethereum wallet that you used wasnt erc20 so that only mean you admitted its your fault and may serve as learning experience

Sorry about this mate,but better wait the managers answer if he can afford to spend for you.
AnimalRule

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

Thanks, Nolly Coin.

Thank you.

Regards,

I believe in this case manager cant do anything to make another payments unless from his own pocket,because the Dev surely have the exact amount of how much they want to release as payments for all bounty hunters and as you have Mentioned the Ethereum wallet that you used wasnt erc20 so that only mean you admitted its your fault and may serve as learning experience

Sorry about this mate,but better wait the managers answer if he can afford to spend for you.

I can understand the issue about the funds but it's not my fault. I provided the correct address and the campaign manager acknowledged that but instead on that one he made the payment on the wrong address which I cancelled. And by his own words the address could have been corrected any time before payment day.
I'm not saying that this was done on purpose but it was manager's negligence. I think I have the right for compesation but let's hear what Meepospamer has to say.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Thanks, Nolly Coin.

Thank you.

Regards,

I can understand the issue about the funds but it's not my fault. I provided the correct address and the campaign manager acknowledged that but instead on that one he made the payment on the wrong address which I cancelled. And by his own words the address could have been corrected any time before payment day.
I'm not saying that this was done on purpose but it was manager's negligence. I think I have the right for compesation but let's hear what Meepospamer has to say.
Ohh,sorry my bad i missed the part that it was with managers knowledge that the payments must be send in erc20 wallet and not the other one.

I hope you will get your payments as you have worked for this and deserves to be compensated,goodluck mate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: