Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem  (Read 28244 times)
tenell (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

what do you aim with creating this platform?
Hello! There are a number of serious problems in the current cannabis industry, which PAVO resolves:
1. The main problem is decreasing prices. This is caused by:
-expansion of growing facilities,
-increase in both supply and competition.
2. Another important problem is rising utility costs – this is one of the largest problems for growers.
3. Indoor growers encounter long-term problems with landlords (usually due to mistrust).
4. Regulatory oversight under a number of laws severely limited the industry after legalization, leaving market participants struggling to maintain compliance.
5. Huge bills on energy, because it does not enjoy lower per-unit costs with increased volume. - Do creators see a mission? - Pavo is a fee-based software platform for the agricultural ecosystem, aimed at increasing crop yield and quality. Pavocoin is an Ethereum token for the entire ecosystem - including distributors, growers, wholesalers, dispensaries, infused product manufacturers, and others - which can be used for secure, safe, reliable payment.
What regulations?

As in any business, agricultural sphere has a lot of regulations considering quality and specifications of producing, transporting and distributing priducts

Also our equipment can work with cannabis market, which has a lot of regulations now Smiley
Why is decreasing prices a bad thing?
All farmers face a challenge of decreasing prices.
Cannabis in particular is seeing a decrease in wholesale prices, which is bad for growers.

We intend with our platform to enable growers of ALL crops the tools push back against price decreases. Farmers want higher yields and high prices for their crops, it’s that simple. Farmers are the users of our platform. It is not deniable, as we see it, that farmers do have a chance to produce more at a fair price. Smiley
I disagree with not-deniability, but ok, I heard u
If you have any particular question to ask - do not hesitate to ask it here or in our telegram chat: t.me/pavo_en
Yes, I want to know if you have Turkish wp or chat
Unfortunately, no Sad
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
W0WAlfred

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

Hello! Great ICO
We are doing a research evaluating ICOs perspectives
So I would like to ask a few questions

How much tokens for sale and total supply?
Will you burn or freeze them?
Will you have other TGEs and if so, when will they be?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

Hello! Great ICO

Hi! Thank you Smiley

1. 100,000,000 Pavocoins for sale, and 200,000,000 is the total supply Smiley
2. If Soft Cap is reached, but Hard Cap is not - all of the unsold tokens will be burnt. Also advisory and team has vesting period of 6 months (which is like freezing Smiley )
3. They are not planned for now Wink
W0WAlfred

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Hello! Great ICO

Hi! Thank you Smiley

2. If Soft Cap is reached, but Hard Cap is not - all of the unsold tokens will be burnt. Also advisory and team has vesting period of 6 months (which is like freezing Smiley )
10u
Will all some be returned to wallets, assuming soft is not reached, or thus without bonus?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Hello! Great ICO

Hi! Thank you Smiley

10u
Will all some be returned to wallets, assuming soft is not reached, or thus without bonus?

All funds will be returned in case of the event of not reaching the Soft Cap Smiley
hagubre

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

You’ve told smth about fund as I got it
In wp could find chapter on it, could you tell me what’s it and what’s purpose of it?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

In wp could find chapter on it, could you tell me what’s it and what’s purpose of it?
I’m sorry I didn’t get the question Sad
Could you please clarify it?
hagubre

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

Foundation
There is a short paragraph in your white paper on it
What is it?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:20:23 AM

Foundation
What is it?
If you mean this paragraph:
The founders and the Board of Directors of Pavocoin will be responsible for the efficient use of funds resulting from any sale of tokens from the Pavo reserve. Some elements of the platform will remain centralized until decentralized options become feasible or desirable. The Pavo foundation will be responsible for allocating Partner Rewards to platforms or apps in the ecosystem, creating developer extensions that provide visibility to the use of apps within the ecosystem (such as reporting on and visualization of activity), evangelizing the Pavo ecosystem to innovators, cultivators and app developers and content partners, bringing promising and diverse platforms and apps into the ecosystem, and more. Over time, Pavo will consider moving to a decentralized governance system such as those presented by others in the cryptocurrency community. Through our advisors we are connected to the ICO Governance Foundation, and intend to work with that organization closely.

What exactly isn’t clear here? Smiley
hagubre

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

Foundation
What is it?
The founders and the Board of Directors of Pavocoin will be responsible for the efficient use of funds resulting from any sale of tokens from the Pavo reserve. Some elements of the platform will remain centralized until decentralized options become feasible or desirable. The Pavo foundation will be responsible for allocating Partner Rewards to platforms or apps in the ecosystem, creating developer extensions that provide visibility to the use of apps within the ecosystem (such as reporting on and visualization of activity), evangelizing the Pavo ecosystem to innovators, cultivators and app developers and content partners, bringing promising and diverse platforms and apps into the ecosystem, and more. Over time, Pavo will consider moving to a decentralized governance system such as those presented by others in the cryptocurrency community. Through our advisors we are connected to the ICO Governance Foundation, and intend to work with that organization closely.

Why can’t everything be decentralized from start?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:16 AM

Foundation
What is it?

This is due to the complexity and globality of the goal we want to achieve Wink
julianlab

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

Foundation
What is it?

The purification of idea of decentralization is utopical from the start ain’t it?..
hagubre

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

Foundation
What is it?

The purification of idea of decentralization is utopical from the start ain’t it?..
lol
Don’t you find it ironical, that you post it on THIS forum? Smiley
But let’s not flood
If you wanna discuss decentralization philosophy or technical aspects - message me
julianlab

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

Foundation
What is it?

lol
Don’t you find it ironical, that you post it on THIS forum? Smiley
But let’s not flood
If you wanna discuss decentralization philosophy or technical aspects - message me
Ok, sure
But I don’t think it’s flood, because it’s topic related
The fact is that what I saw in this project is a major try to actually do something for world, which, if for example agricultural sphere will degrade, will result in hunger
Drakarchikone

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

what goal do you pursue by creating your platform?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

what goal do you pursue by creating your platform?
Hello! There are a number of serious problems in the current cannabis industry, which PAVO resolves:
1. The main problem is decreasing prices. This is caused by:
-expansion of growing facilities,
-increase in both supply and competition.
2. Another important problem is rising utility costs – this is one of the largest problems for growers.
3. Indoor growers encounter long-term problems with landlords (usually due to mistrust).
4. Regulatory oversight under a number of laws severely limited the industry after legalization, leaving market participants struggling to maintain compliance.
5. Huge bills on energy, because it does not enjoy lower per-unit costs with increased volume
W0WAlfred

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

What wallets is fine with your system? can you recommend anything?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

What wallets is fine with your system? can you recommend anything?
Hello, you can transfer your tokens to any Ethereum wallet, but it's important to remember that they need to support ERC20. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.
IL0v3bitcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

why do you need a blockchain?
IL0v3bitcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

why do you need a blockchain?
What opportunities does it have?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: