Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer Scientists Prove God Exists  (Read 25203 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:14:36 AM

Time exists but only because we perceive it to exist.  Because we live on a schedule.  If you became god, you wouldn't need a schedule, you could visit any time, any place at the will of your mind.

I understand that "time" is a concept invented by humans.  (A certain atom vibrates a certain number of times and we call it a "second".)  But so are the first three dimensions.  Like we noticed time, we only noticed length when we realized the reaching distance to various objects was different.  

So what you are saying is all dimensions are imaginary, and only exist in our minds.  I reject that, since I can mention "Edmonton" and most people with normal brains will agree on the longitude, latitude and altitude of Edmonton.  I don't need to have any kind of "pow wow" with the other person to explain my beliefs.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:22:23 AM

I have reached the 8th-10th dimension.  The fifth dimension brings into play the variable of the mind, consciousness.  You can optionally see conscious energy in the fourth dimension.  Higher dimensions formulate more complicated patterns of energy.  Ultimately, the tenth dimension is pure white light, infinite love, absent of space and time.

If you want to see for yourself, eat a psychedelic, they are god's gift to connect to him, it, whatever.  Tune yourself to frequencies you didn't know existed.

I used to think like you. I thought I was Jesus and I was experiencing all these crazy highs without even doing drugs. Then I had a bad spiritual experience while not even on drugs. This was just a psychotic break. It fucked my whole perception of everything. It introduced my to fake thoughts, fake feelings, Evil Light, TRICKS.  All those things I thought were God given all the sudden turned to a trick sent by Satan to use me as a puppet to let demons into heaven.  Shit can change, you can't be sure of anything. Beware there are 2 sides to every coin.  I got sent to jail because I got tricked into doing something stupid by Satan when I thought it was God talking to me (I didn't hurt anyone and I never will even if I think they are Satan himself, its a core belief). While I was in jail, I thought it was armageddon. They put me in a cell with no windows and no clothes and a metal slab as a bed.  I thought the world was ending and Hell won a war vs Heaven and I was only left alive to be tortured.  There was no clock so I had no concept of time and no windows so I didn't know if the sun still existed or if it was night or day.  I assumed there was nothing left and I was here for 33 years of torture (I thought I was going to die in 33 years because thats what the demons in my head were saying.  They kept saying "you're Jesus and you're here to please us")  I was in as Isolated cell with no cells near it but I thought I was surrounded by demons that were in cells next to me that went to the jail just to torture me.  I was thinking how much it sucks to be Jesus. I thought they were reading my mind and trying to crack a code to get into heaven so I had to NOT think about it. Do you know how hard it is to not think about what you're trying to not think about?  This was true torture, the worst imaginable. Knowing that if you think about loved ones it puts them at risk.  I just started doing math in my head for 6 days straight. I thought the food was poisonous because I thought they were trying to get me to kill myself so I would end up in Hell.  I couldn't sleep because every time I was about to doze off the demons would bang really loud drums. Like war drums.  I was never allowed out of my cell the whole 6 days I was there.  I was just standing and looking around in circles trying to say a prayer because I thought I was the last man alive and I was Heaven's only hope for life and love.  I would say random things according to what I was focusing on in the cell in an attempt to crack this code I have been working on.  The way they communicate is not in plaintext to say the least.  Then, finally I cracked it and reality came back.  I collasped on the floor because I had been standing and turning in circles for 6 days straight with no food or water or sleep.  They didn't once check in on me to see if I was ok.  About 2 minutes after I cracked the code I knew I was getting out of jail for some reason and this was all going to be "in my head" because there is no other way you could explain reality.  It was epic, but it was not fun.  I still to this day am not sure if this is just a trick that I'm getting better. The demons like to do Hope Torture.  They get your hopes up like its all over and they don't exist and its all good white light and love and happiness and all that good shit. Well there's no sour without the sweet.  So it makes the torture that much more intense.  When you experience Heaven it makes Hell that much worse.  Tread carefully and never hurt anyone including yourself.

So thats what the 11th dimension is like. You realize what a complete lie everything is

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:37:25 AM

Time exists but only because we perceive it to exist.  Because we live on a schedule.  If you became god, you wouldn't need a schedule, you could visit any time, any place at the will of your mind.

I understand that "time" is a concept invented by humans.  (A certain atom vibrates a certain number of times and we call it a "second".)  But so are the first three dimensions.  Like we noticed time, we only noticed length when we realized the reaching distance to various objects was different. 

So what you are saying is all dimensions are imaginary, and only exist in our minds.  I reject that, since I can mention "Edmonton" and most people with normal brains will agree on the longitude, latitude and altitude of Edmonton.  I don't need to have any kind of "pow wow" with the other person to explain my beliefs. 
Yes, though dimensions are very real, everything exists within our minds, everything is real.  You are an inverted ball of consciousness creating a space time continuum.

I have reached the 8th-10th dimension.  The fifth dimension brings into play the variable of the mind, consciousness.  You can optionally see conscious energy in the fourth dimension.  Higher dimensions formulate more complicated patterns of energy.  Ultimately, the tenth dimension is pure white light, infinite love, absent of space and time.

If you want to see for yourself, eat a psychedelic, they are god's gift to connect to him, it, whatever.  Tune yourself to frequencies you didn't know existed.

I used to think like you. I thought I was Jesus and I was experiencing all these crazy highs without even doing drugs. Then I had a bad spiritual experience while not even on drugs. This was just a psychotic break. It fucked my whole perception of everything. It introduced my to fake thoughts, fake feelings, Evil Light, TRICKS.  All those things I thought were God given all the sudden turned to a trick sent by Satan to use me as a puppet to let demons into heaven.  Shit can change, you can't be sure of anything. Beware there are 2 sides to every coin.  I got sent to jail because I got tricked into doing something stupid by Satan when I thought it was God talking to me (I didn't hurt anyone and I never will even if I think they are Satan himself, its a core belief). While I was in jail, I thought it was armageddon. They put me in a cell with no windows and no clothes and a metal slab as a bed.  I thought the world was ending and Hell won a war vs Heaven and I was only left alive to be tortured.  There was no clock so I had no concept of time and no windows so I didn't know if the sun still existed or if it was night or day.  I assumed there was nothing left and I was here for 33 years of torture (I thought I was going to die in 33 years because thats what the demons in my head were saying.  They kept saying "you're Jesus and you're here to please us")  I was in as Isolated cell with no cells near it but I thought I was surrounded by demons that were in cells next to me that went to the jail just to torture me.  I was thinking how much it sucks to be Jesus. I thought they were reading my mind and trying to crack a code to get into heaven so I had to NOT think about it. Do you know how hard it is to not think about what you're trying to not think about?  This was true torture, the worst imaginable. Knowing that if you think about loved ones it puts them at risk.  I just started doing math in my head for 6 days straight. I thought the food was poisonous because I thought they were trying to get me to kill myself so I would end up in Hell.  I couldn't sleep because every time I was about to doze off the demons would bang really loud drums. Like war drums.  I was never allowed out of my cell the whole 6 days I was there.  I was just standing and looking around in circles trying to say a prayer because I thought I was the last man alive and I was Heaven's only hope for life and love.  I would say random things according to what I was focusing on in the cell in an attempt to crack this code I have been working on.  The way they communicate is not in plaintext to say the least.  Then, finally I cracked it and reality came back.  I collasped on the floor because I had been standing and turning in circles for 6 days straight with no food or water or sleep.  They didn't once check in on me to see if I was ok.  About 2 minutes after I cracked the code I knew I was getting out of jail for some reason and this was all going to be "in my head" because there is no other way you could explain reality.  It was epic, but it was not fun.  I still to this day am not sure if this is just a trick that I'm getting better. The demons like to do Hope Torture.  They get your hopes up like its all over and they don't exist and its all good white light and love and happiness and all that good shit. Well there's no sour without the sweet.  So it makes the torture that much more intense.  When you experience Heaven it makes Hell that much worse.  Tread carefully and never hurt anyone including yourself.

So thats what the 11th dimension is like. You realize what a complete lie everything is
You are Jesus.  Only two will be jesus but we are all Jesus.  One soul.  Infinite spirits.

You have gifts.  The transition will surely be easier and quite magical for you if you can/have trained your mind to control what you experience.  And if you haven't, you surely can.  But for now, you were given these powers for a reason, do not view them as bad, no matter what, they can be/are positive.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:40:19 AM

Yes, though dimensions are very real, everything exists within our minds, everything is real.  You are an inverted ball of consciousness creating a space time continuum.

OK... so now you are saying it is real.  Three posts ago you said it was a perception.  Roll Eyes

Ok dank, explain the 5th dimension in the same coherent way I explained the 4th dimension.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:44:27 AM

Wow Kentrolla,  You say you enjoyed the Amazon and the experience you had there with the "Shaman."  I believe in the supernatural but I believe that there is good and evil spirits.  With this last post I have a strong suspicion that you have been greatly influenced by that "Shaman" visit in more ways than you expected. They invoke demons with their practices  and there is a much greater instance of demon possession and oppression in those cultures. Sure there is "power" there but it leads to great suffering and delusions and bondage.  I will pray for Jesus to deliver you from this mental anguish you appear to be in and I pray that you will find someone that can physically pray for you to be released in Jesus' name so you never have to go through this again.

And Dank, you need to be delivered from drugs.  That is a form of bondage too.  Praying for you to have a clear mind.

Vod.  No comment. I can't get past the boob licking picture.

BTW, Everything is NOT a lie.  Jesus is the way, the TRUTH and the life.  

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:45:54 AM

Pray for my understanding then.  Perhaps in some mystical way your thoughts will affect my life.    Roll Eyes

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:47:03 AM

Pray for my understanding then.  Perhaps in some mystical way your thoughts will affect my life.    Roll Eyes

I was giving you a free pass but if you want prayers I will certainly send some your way too!  Grin

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:48:07 AM

Vod.  No comment. I can't get past the boob licking picture.

Pray for my understanding then.  Perhaps in some mystical way your thoughts will affect my life.    Roll Eyes

I was giving you a free pass but if you want prayers I will certainly send some your way too!  Grin

If you could pray for more money, less boob fat and no glasses that would be nice as well, although you can't really affect reality.  

P.S.  I like my hairline, please leave that alone.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:50:58 AM

Yes, though dimensions are very real, everything exists within our minds, everything is real.  You are an inverted ball of consciousness creating a space time continuum.

OK... so now you are saying it is real.  Three posts ago you said it was a perception.  Roll Eyes

Ok dank, explain the 5th dimension in the same coherent way I explained the 4th dimension.  
It is real, your reality is still based on your perception though, your beliefs.

Just because something can disappear in the flash of an eye, doesn't mean what you experienced wasn't real, unless you truly believe it isn't.

What didn't you understand about the end of time and beginning of superpowers?

BitChick, have you heard of The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross?

P.S. ty for praying for me.

Vod, all shall be yours in due time.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:52:58 AM

What didn't you understand about the end of time and beginning of superpowers?

Everything.  You didn't explain it.  You just said it was so.

Please explain it in terms normal sober people can understand.

BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:58:47 AM

Their proof is that there is a limit to what can be conceived, and that limit is god? Well, it's not the Christian, Hebrew, or Muslim god. I don't really see how it's god at all, actually. Just a supreme limit that nothing can be conceived beyond...

By the way, scientists have disproven god a long time ago. Einstein said that god doesn't play dice with the universe, meaning that nothing is random and everything is planned and predetermined, and then quantum physics came out and proved that things in the universe are random and not planned out at all (maybe even killing a cat in the process, but we don't know), meaning god wasn't around to guide anything, or is just playing with dice, and thus was unimportant. Anyone can play with dice to make the universe completely random, or the universe can just be completely random on its own.

Ahh, but not all scientists have disproven God and this article shows that doesn't it?  Could scientist be wrong?  

It seems completely illogical to think that the universe is random to me.  How could something so complex as our universe happen by chance?  
Here is a great article I found when looking for something to show how order cannot scientifically come from chaos:

http://www.icr.org/article/819/247/

I liked this quote at the bottom:
Such notions come not from any empirical evidence but solely from philosophical speculations based on lack of evidence! "Since there is no evidence that evolution proceeded gradually, it must have occurred chaotically!" This seems to be the idea.

If one wants to believe by blind faith that order can arise spontaneously from chaos, it is still a free country. But please don't call it science!

Rassah, you know I love debating with you!  Hopefully you know that I do it with good intentions though and I am not really trying to pick a fight here.  It is just that I am very passionate about what I believe, as I know you are too.

You can't do with science the same thing you do with the bible, choosing the bits you like and ignoring the rest.

There is no evidence whatsoever, 0, nada, niente, for the existence of something like a god, much less the Abraham God!

Sure they do:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers

There's a ton of scientific evidence at that link that won't ever be considered by the scientific community at large.  No matter how closely they follow the scientific method, their experiments that disprove certain tenets of evolution will never be accepted because scientists also pick and choose.  All the time.

And the "global warming" people ignore the fact that you can't move a ship north of Canada right now.  In fact they still say that the Canadian glaciers are receding, even as they are having feet of thickness added to them as we speak.

There is no evidence (0, nada, nyet) for God using a "scientific" method that by definition excludes the supernatural at the outset.  Well no wonder.  But observation clearly shows that the supernatural exists, whether it be ghosts, demon possession, angels, God, etc.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:00:03 AM

There's a ton of scientific evidence at that link that won't ever be considered by the scientific community at large.  

Whoa.  There is ZERO evidence.

If you have even one shred of evidence, post it here.  I won't even require public scientific scrutiny.  

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:00:38 AM

Wow Kentrolla,  You say you enjoyed the Amazon and the experience you had there with the "Shaman."  I believe in the supernatural but I believe that there is good and evil spirits.  With this last post I have a strong suspicion that you have been greatly influenced by that "Shaman" visit in more ways than you expected. They invoke demons with their practices  and there is a much greater instance of demon possession and oppression in those cultures. Sure there is "power" there but it leads to great suffering and delusions and bondage.  I will pray for Jesus to deliver you from this mental anguish you appear to be in and I pray that you will find someone that can physically pray for you to be released in Jesus' name so you never have to go through this again.

And Dank, you need to be delivered from drugs.  That is a form of bondage too.  Praying for you to have a clear mind.

BTW, Everything is NOT a lie.  Jesus is the way, the TRUTH and the life.  

The shaman visit was about four months after this Jail experience. It actually helped me with the PTSD and Depression caused by this experience.  During the whole time until my visit with the Shaman every time I would hear a wall crack in my house or someone walking I would hear those war drums and It was terrifying.  Probably the scariest thing when I was in jail was when I heard this little girl get sacrificed for some satanic ritual they were doing outside my cell. I think that's where most of the PTSD came from. I heard a little girl running around giggling and I could hear her shoes tap on the tile then I heard a screaming and the screaming wouldn't stop. She was getting tortured 2 feet away from me and there was nothing I could do about it.  Scary stuff.  So I would have flashbacks and I wouldn't even be able to talk about any of this stuff until I visited this shaman.  I think this shaman was a good person and I think all religions are basically talking about the same thing just with a different interpretation.

I agree Jesus is the answer and when I felt the presence of Jesus it was the best feeling I've ever had in my life. No drug can describe that feeling.

Just remember - Jesus ain't no snitch

inside head joke lol. voices in my head said that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:05:48 AM

Okay, you can do things like communicate by thought, telepathy.  I have done this, I know it is possible.  You can practice telekinesis, levitation, you can learn to fly, I have done this in dreams and I have seen a lamp fall off a table with no movement triggering it to fall (this happened in the same day as the telekinesis).  You can channel any entity of your imagination, I have channeled spongebob before and he exploded and came back together (also on the same event as the other happenings).

You can create light, teleport, bend elements such as fire and water.  You can create a minilife where you pick what will happen for a short period of time before experiencing it with your choice of ego and returning to your full level of consciousness.

Simply put, you can do anything.  I don't want to spoil everything that can happen, but I'm sure I have missed much of the infinite abilities you'll shortly obtain.

Best of all, you feel infinite love, that has to be the best part of anything I have experienced.

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:14:45 AM

Okay, you can do things like communicate by thought, telepathy.  I have done this, I know it is possible.  You can practice telekinesis, levitation, you can learn to fly, I have done this in dreams and I have seen a lamp fall off a table with no movement triggering it to fall (this happened in the same day as the telekinesis).  You can channel any entity of your imagination, I have channeled spongebob before and he exploded and came back together (also on the same event as the other happenings).

You can create light, teleport, bend elements such as fire and water.  You can create a minilife where you pick what will happen for a short period of time before experiencing it with your choice of ego and returning to your full level of consciousness.

Simply put, you can do anything.  I don't want to spoil everything that can happen, but I'm sure I have missed much of the infinite abilities you'll shortly obtain.

Best of all, you feel infinite love, that has to be the best part of anything I have experienced.

Don't be fooled. That's how I got sent to jail in the first place. I thought I was telepathically talking to this girl and she was telling me that she wanted me to go kiss her. Well I got up and put my hands on her hips and attempted to kiss her.  Unfortunately her boyfriend was there so she pushed me off.  A couple days later her boyfriend called me and threatened to make up a story saying I grabbed her boobs if I don't pay him 1000 dollars.  I thought there was no way in hell the cops would possibly believe this idiot, but I guess they are required to arrest you even if there is no evidence whatsoever.  So it turns out that going out on a limb wishing that your telepathy is working doesn't always turn out so well.  Just because I thought I had telepathy doesn't mean I did.  Obviously I was just psychotic.  I do believe people communicate through telepathy subconsciously though. It's just a matter of being aware of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:15:57 AM

DANK!  Explain the 5th dimension please.  Your ignoring questions is getting old.

just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:20:15 AM

I found a few websites with some witnessing for Jesus Christ, that people might find interesting.

Below is a link to an interesting witness about jesus christ
http://www.w3school.com/

Information on theism, atheism and Mormonism; also discussion of moral topics and issues
pleaseconvinceme.com

Cold Case Detective Converts to Faith In Jesus Christ
Online home to J. Warner Wallace, author of Cold Case Christianity and Christian apologist
And here is a link to a witness from a cold-case detective, that you might also find interesting:
coldcasechristianity.com

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:25:31 AM

DANK!  Explain the 5th dimension please.  Your ignoring questions is getting old.
Was what I said not enough?  Magic, that is the fifth dimension.  You become god because you are god, you are conscious.

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:32:23 AM

then in the 6th dimension you realize you weren't god and it was just a trick to get you become Satan's puppet.  Then 7th heaven.  Then 8 ball.  9 grams.  10 is the end? 11 happens. 12 you're 12 years old again. 13 you lose 60 grand at the casino.  14 you save someone's life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:34:13 AM

Was what I said not enough?  Magic, that is the fifth dimension.  You become god because you are god, you are conscious.

NO.  It wasn't enough.  Science teaches us that magic does not exist, and even offers to pay a million dollars should magic be proven.
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I explained the 4th dimension clear enough for anyone to understand.  Can you explain the 5th dimension and how it adds to space + time?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: