Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .06 Loan With Collateral  (Read 687 times)
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 02:40:12 PM

Looking for a .06 coin loan for a week, to be repaid at .07BTC.  As to what it's for, mainly just bidding on Bitmit and a little bit of day trading.  I have a $20 gamestop gift card code that I can use as collateral that was bought off Bitmit, so it's not linked to me in any way, couldn't try a chargeback or anything if I tried.  Could provide proof that this card was purchased like this, if requested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 08:02:06 PM

I can do this loan, but I will need to hold onto that gamestop giftcard.
I'd prefer another type of alt-coin, or share holdings, do you have that?
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 08:10:20 PM

Don't have any altcoins, but holding on to the code would be fine.  About to PM you with a contract.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 08:53:00 PM

Nothing to stop the OP from using the code after he receives the bitcoins.  The only way to prevent that is to use the code before you send the bitcoins, but then you are basically selling coins instead of loaning them.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 08:59:11 PM

Nothing to stop the OP from using the code after he receives the bitcoins.  The only way to prevent that is to use the code before you send the bitcoins, but then you are basically selling coins instead of loaning them.
True, which is why I offered to let him convert it into Microsoft Points via their website, and send me the code for those upon repayment.  This way, I can't reverse it, and he still has something that can easily be resold.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 09:02:08 PM

True, which is why I offered to let him convert it into Microsoft Points via their website, and send me the code for those upon repayment.  This way, I can't reverse it, and he still has something that can easily be resold.

Cool beans!   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 09:29:45 PM

Cool beans!   Smiley

And I am trying to do that now, except for gamestop being a bitch..

-I must be in USA to get a digital item
-I must enter all my billing info, name, and credit card info even though the purchase is online and free with the gamestop gift card.

Trollers gunna troll.
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 09:46:15 PM

Cool beans!   Smiley

And I am trying to do that now, except for gamestop being a bitch..

-I must be in USA to get a digital item
-I must enter all my billing info, name, and credit card info even though the purchase is online and free with the gamestop gift card.

Trollers gunna troll.
Really questioning the legality of requiring CC info for a purchase using a gift card, forcing customers to d0x themselves for no good reason doesn't seem like the kinda thing that's allowed...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: