Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opportunities we have in blockchain?  (Read 1276 times)
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

The opportunity of blockchain should still be on BTC, and the development of blockchain is entirely due to the rise or development of BTC.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jatin729 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:05:37 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 03:50:36 PM by jatin729

Guyz I want to add one thing, Blockchain can be used in Voting system because as we all know once hash create, we can't change it. we can only see these hashes whenever we want.
Like in cryptocurrency transaction we have transparency we can see transactions detail of each and every address, how much he/she sent or receive. but we can't change information from these  TX ID.
There are many areas in which blockchain can help.

korg1960

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

Blockchain technology provides the following features: 1-the system itself is safe, transparent, which guarantees safe operation of operations; 2-accelerated system of payments and transfers; 3 - allows storage of information (identification, any other information), etc.
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

The potential of the technology is enormous. This is the security of the Internet, it is a dedicated channel for the security services with a special level of security, in the end it is an excellent protection against the same hackers at the level of classical banks.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Blockchain Technology is revolutionary and in more ways than one that's for sure. For starters, we can have more privacy where our data is concerned, more sovereignty over our data and can share in data projects whereby we can profit and not just the bog corporations profit by abusing their power and making a ton of money form collecting our data. Another great thing about the Blockchain is that being a distributed ledger, it can help weed out corruption that is rife in both private and public domains and by doing so can help streamline businesses and protect the people from corrupt governance, thus saving billions of dollars annually that goes into the pockets of the wrong people.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Blockchain is a revolutionary technology which helps to keep record and track of transactions using the cryptocurrency. It helps developers to utilize the it and come up with new ideas which offers solutions to major problems in our society. The Blockchain can be utilized in the financial, agricultural, health, education etc industries.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

Now a days we have seen world is thinking about implementation of blockchain technology. Because it is one the secure technology in the world and it very much difficult to hack. Now lets talk about opportunities :-
Being a student we have to take Blockchain as an opportunity because it is in initial stage and development is running on it. For clearling opportunity concept i want to go to past when internet was invented, It was used in universities on single server and only those universities  students could be accessed internet and then people came up with an idea Web2.0 and we would able to used host server for access websites from anywhere for example - I could easily browse internet website from far away place
NOTE - You know when internet invented it was decentralized

Now Block chain opportunities -
You know there are only few people who knows about blockchain technology and how it is technically work and how blocks are created.
Crypto currency is only one of the application that was gone viral in 2009.
blockchain can be used for maintaining the record on any person or any entity.

Guyz Share your thinking and idea so we can explore more about blockchain
The invention of bitcoin is considered to be the boon for the humanity as it has opened many job opportunities for millions of people through out the world and there are millions of people who are getting benefited by bitcoin and has helped them to earn good life and if personally speaking then I am personally very much getting benefited by bitcoin like I am now self dependent and now I don’t need to depend on my parents for my daily expenses so no doubt that bitcoin overall is very beneficial.
Lite1992
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

I believe that, along with modern technology, the blockchain will create its foundation for the ages. Now there are global changes, similar to those when the Internet appeared
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

The relatively rapid speed of transactions, independence from the state and the local currency. Rapid administration of complex contracts without deanonimizatsii all participants in the process.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

Blockchain is the best technology for the current generation, the security system of blockchain is awesome nobody can hack,high speed process, free cost of transaction.
Shannon98

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

This is a very good idea, to have time turned back to see how it was first invented!
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

That is why I  ask people to take their eye off the coinmarketcap and go deep to learn blockchain technology instead of criticizing base on market price. In future blockchain technologist will be wanted for employment in almost all sectors.
in my opinion the blockchain opportunity is to expand access to finance, streamline business processes, lower costs, secure. that's 4 opportunities on blockchain.
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

No one can deny the benefi and the contribution which blockchain has brought to our world. Nowadays, student can can get more information from the Internet and they can take advantage of it to enrich themselves, It is just my opinion
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

The opportunities in blockchain technology, i must say is or are borderless since they are open to every individual who can take advantage of whatever is up and running and create another innovation from it. there is no limit to what DApp can be created. it all depends on who's idea is been implemented.

Shakiraroyce

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

From a practical point of view, blockchain is an opportunity for members of the community to direct their resources very quickly to those projects

That seem appropriate with low risks. This is an alternative system for financing science, education, medicine, the social sphere, development not

Through trust institutions of experts, but through community consensus.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

I think Blockchain offers great savings and is extremely secure. Blockchain technology makes a difference in the world. And in particular there are many people who have the opportunity to work on Blockchain technology in modern society.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

There are so many opportunities in Blockchain and people have really taken great advantages of that opportunities. Now people are integrating it with so many industries and it is helping them. It now being used in the health sectors and also the business industries.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

There are so many opportunities in Blockchain and people have really taken great advantages of that opportunities. Now people are integrating it with so many industries and it is helping them. It now being used in the health sectors and also the business industries.

Actually i dont believe that there are many ready to use products.
About which industries and which opportunities which are already used you are talking about ?

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Actually i dont believe that there are many ready to use products.
About which industries and which opportunities which are already used you are talking about ?
I believe that blockchain is a state of the art new technology that helps and make people's life easier through this new secured digital transaction, and not only in crypto currency because blockchain brings a lot of application for this newly born generation.

Shresherya

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

This blockchain technology has become popular due to the explosion of Bitcoin following it. The most interesting part about blockchains is that all parties involved in this application play the same role. By default, Bitcoin's blockchain system updates about 10 minutes, which makes it easier to implement and manage than an out-of-date hand-held system. In addition, blockchain technology does not pass through any third party, which reduces the transaction fees. In addition, each blockchain system is designed with its own interface - a wallet application of pre-coded types. Users often use wallets to pay for goods and services with encoding money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: