Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it happen again?  (Read 710 times)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

it is a matter of time ,waiting is a good thing.and then we will find out.
Well as we see the market, its giving us hope to believe that the possiblity that it can happen might be true, due to this recovering mode and increase that seems to happen the same month last year in  just a slowmo mode now.

It's been like this more times before than that december run. Just because we've had a pump like that doesn't mean that it'll happen annually. I'll be happy if we hit around 20k again this year but i think we have to be modest with our expectations as to not get burned.
This is indeed a very modest expectation, as few hope that in this year 2018 we will again see a stable and huge increase in the price of Bitcoin. Although it would be good if btc rose at least slightly above $ 11,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?
That could be consider as a life cycle of crypto and definitely it would come such time but it doesn't mean that it's price will literally the same before. We experience dump at the start of this year and it could be possible to happen again early next year.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?
That could be consider as a life cycle of crypto and definitely it would come such time but it doesn't mean that it's price will literally the same before. We experience dump at the start of this year and it could be possible to happen again early next year.
The most problem from others is they always compare the last year performance of bitcoin. So many changes happen in crypto market and it might more changes will happen today this year. The price from last year may differ from last year or may overpass it's price. Well we will know again what be the actual price this year ends so let's see.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

I'm sure for the next few years bitcoin prices will start to increase as people around the world are familiar with bitcoin and are trying to invest. Probably lately bitcoin has decreased drastically but not to worry this calamity will end soon
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:05:53 AM

I'm sure for the next few years bitcoin prices will start to increase as people around the world are familiar with bitcoin and are trying to invest. Probably lately bitcoin has decreased drastically but not to worry this calamity will end soon

Bitcoin must continue to prove himself for being a better investment after stocks or even real estate. Until now, a lot of people are being scammed simply because of bitcoin, I know the price will go high this year no matter what but I still wish for everyone to be profitable in crypto market.
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

I think it is, there is always a correction at the beginning of the year. This year will probably repeat it but not exactly the same. With more and more investors, it allows bitcoin to be better than last year.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

Bitcoin's one of the commodities consumed by most users, and it can happen depending on the abilities of the users themselves, in addressing the financial problems facing especially in the face of big days, such as New year, Religion and Culture. For those with limited funds, they may sell their bitcoin even though the bitcoin price is in decline.
By existence that assumption I am very sure if the bitcoin price will go up and down repeatedly.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

It seems to me absolutely incorrect to compare the behavior of the price of bitcoin taking as a reference the previous years, because it is unquestionable that the conditions that have guided the market are now very different from the conditions that prevailed in the past.

In fact, I think that bitcoin prospects at this time are much more promising than last year, when there were many critical moments in which confidence in bitcoin seemed to decline, but only speculation led to the price to the moon.

Now, when many governments have shown interest in being more permissive with the use of bitcoin and develpers have found functional solutions to the problems that bitcoin experienced last year, bitcoin is at a much more stable price, but with more solid foundations, so I do not think that such a pattern will be present permanently every year.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:00 PM

Yes you are right, there are a lot of drama today in the market because the price of bitcoins is dropping but still the price might grow up again in the future or before the year ends just like what happened last year so you should hold your coins today before you regret on losing a huge amount of profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: