Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto based credit/debit cards?  (Read 434 times)
bitnoob1234 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Just saw Monaco Visa card,and the idea looks usefull.
Any experiences with this type of services?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

I dont think they already have a working and tangible card/product even tenx pay or othercrypto based card project (correct me if im wrong), that makes it still a good opportunity for investment, after a real working card has been released for monaco or tenx their value may rise and we can now easily use cryotocurrencies for purchasing anything anywhere.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:44:54 PM

Yeah, I issued my Virtual Crypto Debit card (from another provider) months ago.....I am using it on a daily basis in almost all of my online transactions including my frequent 'Uber' rides.......I chose the Virtual card option as the physical one wasn't an option for my current location (my country isn't yet on the list of countries where they can ship physical cards to)
I feed it with BTC, Eth or any Crypto option (there is also the Wire Transfer option but I didn't use it)

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

I think you could take a look at

Wirex/Spectrocard

As monaco does not have a working product yet, only mobile applications
Tenx will soon also launch their product i suppose

My friend previously used spectro and he said service is okay but not service is stopped if you are not from Europe region

So take a look at wirex :0
PowerfulGuerilla

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

I also heard about Wirex card from a friend, though the verification process takes up to 10 days, and till that time the card may not be needed.
BTW, there is a list of crypto-based card providers where you can see and pick the most suitable one for you: http://www.bestbitcoincard.com/
bitnoob1234 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

I dont think they already have a working and tangible card/product even tenx pay or othercrypto based card project (correct me if im wrong), that makes it still a good opportunity for investment, after a real working card has been released for monaco or tenx their value may rise and we can now easily use cryotocurrencies for purchasing anything anywhere.
Will check Tenx and what offers,ty for info buddy. also im not looking for token investment,just the final product for 'daily use' purposes.

Yeah, I issued my Virtual Crypto Debit card (from another provider) months ago.....I am using it on a daily basis in almost all of my online transactions including my frequent 'Uber' rides.......I chose the Virtual card option as the physical one wasn't an option for my current location (my country isn't yet on the list of countries where they can ship physical cards to)
I feed it with BTC, Eth or any Crypto option (there is also the Wire Transfer option but I didn't use it)
Info me pls, via mp or here if you want, but with the info of our friend puremage111 I feel you are talking about Spectro xd

I think you could take a look at

Wirex/Spectrocard

As monaco does not have a working product yet, only mobile applications
Tenx will soon also launch their product i suppose

My friend previously used spectro and he said service is okay but not service is stopped if you are not from Europe region

So take a look at wirex :0
Will check Wirex and Spectro,thanks for info Wink

I also heard about Wirex card from a friend, though the verification process takes up to 10 days, and till that time the card may not be needed.
BTW, there is a list of crypto-based card providers where you can see and pick the most suitable one for you: http://www.bestbitcoincard.com/
Nice link will check ty Cheesy
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

I read somewhere in this forum someone suggestig coins.ph debit card, since i have got its virtual visa card with preloaded $2.
In fact, this card works conveniently over all websites where visa cards are accepted.
Unfortunately this card doen't have a physical version but i notably recommend it to everyone.
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:42:00 PM

Which service is it? Do you want to keep secret?
I'm curious about it because I'm very interested in this stuff!
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:55:03 AM

I agree with there, if the card is published and distributed, then obviously its token price will soar. But I think for now only run in place, its developers are very rarely update information.

mlmonaco and tenx are finished and the new centra has also completed ico, and the latest is uahpay.
I hope a lot to these four projects, so that later his card can be distributed to his users.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:15 PM

Not op but also interested in this idea, do you guys have any experience with Coinsbank?
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:56:24 AM

There are several out there and all of them have the same things in common. Their fees are too high at their minimums and maximums are at the wrong places. You're going to find that the best way for you to actually use a debit card or credit card is to Simply stick with Fiat on that and then if you wish to trade back and forth but that's your choice. But I have not yet found one that has anything near the right set of numbers to make it worthwhile to be used

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crypt0naut7

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:02:14 AM

There are several out there and all of them have the same things in common. Their fees are too high at their minimums and maximums are at the wrong places. You're going to find that the best way for you to actually use a debit card or credit card is to Simply stick with Fiat on that and then if you wish to trade back and forth but that's your choice. But I have not yet found one that has anything near the right set of numbers to make it worthwhile to be used

i can second this. i prefer to swap coins to ethereum/btc and withdraw out of atm.
can then shove it on a prepaid visa. once funds are low, i zero it out at a gas station with gas  Grin
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Now that a lot of cards got blocked (TenX, Bitwala, Wirex, Cryptopay..) what solutions are available and working now?

prtomic

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

Now that a lot of cards got blocked (TenX, Bitwala, Wirex, Cryptopay..) what solutions are available and working now?

Take a look at Paycent card: https://paycent.com/

They are the only project currently which starts delivering their card. Their card comes under MasterCard brand so it will be possible to use all PoS and ATM in the network worldwide. The delivery started today (30th April).

Worldwide coverage expect for few sanctioned countries.

Their mobile wallet app is live and supports BTC, ETH, LTC and very soon Dash, and native PYN token.

I’ve passed KYC and now I’m waiting for the delivery. Will let you now when I use it, but till then you can watch their CEO using it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ0SJVpDPVk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: