Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2554 times)
manvinder030429

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

its not easy to get scam by an ICO, before making decision to invest in ICO, make sure that it has a good developers team and the project is good and realistic, and consider also the campaign manager who's managing the bounty Campaign, Also check their Social media accounts if there is a lot of support from the community, i think in this way you probably get 80% chance of getting a potential ICO to Success. i hope it will help you.
 is difficult to get trick by an ICO, before settling on choice to put resources into ICO, ensure that it has a decent engineers group and the undertaking is great and reasonable, and consider likewise the crusade supervisor who's dealing with the abundance Campaign, Also check their Social media accounts if there is a ton of help from the network, I think along these lines you presumably get 80% shot of getting a potential ICO to Success. I trust it will encourage you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hohuan101

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

It is currently difficult to find the perfect ico. You should buy coins that have been released on the exchange. That will help you be more sure about earning a profit.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

You are not the only one, believe today, many people do not understand which project is best to choose, so it would be best to invest in projects that you consider today the safest for an investor, and this is not so easy.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
It is difficult to predict or to say if you are joining in a good ICO because there are a lot of fraud and unsuccessful projects today. But if you really like to join in good ICO try to explore and read their whitepaper and website to know if it is worth it.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

there are so many ICO projects that there are two possibilities of failure or success, so we wonder how to distinguish them convincingly. in my opinion it is almost invisible because it could stop in the middle of the road because of certain factors. I see from products and developers but don't guarantee 100%, be careful.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

look for the ICO website from many references only because that would be an important thing. analysis of the ICO is also the thing to do because it will be deciding whether to produce and not. see teams with both in the ICO because it is important. see the concept and look at the whitepaper and check always wallet to see investors who are already entered in the ICO.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

Not everything is so simple, individual ICO everyone chooses for himself. To learn how to make the right choice, you need to view and study a large number of projects.
And after a time you will gain experience that will help you in the future. But no one guarantees a net return on your investment.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

At the moment it is very difficult to find a good project. I think that if you have no experience in investing in an ICO, then you better refrain from such investments.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

It is very hard to identify scam ICOs because almost all ICOs are built on great idea. I mostly assess the team and how easy/possible is it for the project to exist considering its real life application.

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

It is very hard to identify scam ICOs because almost all ICOs are built on great idea. I mostly assess the team and how easy/possible is it for the project to exist considering its real life application.
we cannot know 100% of a good ICO, it's just that we can minimize errors in choosing ICO if we are more careful in choosing it, don't be lazy to check everything related to ICO starting from the team and others. that way I'm sure you can find a good ICO. You can also see from the ICO rating site.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

I think that today there are too many scams and that's why it is really difficult to find a good ICO. To my mind, it is better to follow the ICO project which will be successful but you need to check it first

tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

I do not think anyone will tell you one hundred percent way in determining a successful ICO. Such a formula does not exist.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

Perform a thorough search and follow uo on community chats. Read the good discussions and not the ones raised by airdrop/bounty group. That's a good way to kniw a good ICO and follow.

stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

Do you think that there are successful projects on the market now? Can you name them? I just think you're a newbie who doesn't understand the whole situation.
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

That's a very important question and nobody nows the answer to it.Its very difficult to predict which ICO will do good and which not as many ICOs rated high by rating sites like ICObench turned out to be scam of late.The oldest Hit and Trial method works here.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

I think it will be very difficult to know ico which is really good and can give you a profit in the future, many good projects now but the trend proves that investors have lost trust because many ico ended in fraud.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

Yes, recently, more and more scam projects. Defining them on your own is practically impossible. Even the best project can at any moment become a scam for one reason or another. You can of course use ico aggregators or escrow companies, but they do not give a 100% guarantee of your funds. Investing in ico is poking a finger into the sky and waiting for a miracle or a new ethereum.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Before i invested to the new release but now I learned enough so every new ICO lunch I do a research and reviewing all information and asking some expert and I follow them but if not good if I think I will ignore this but even is good ICO you need to take a risk also because they have chance to failed and not reach the targer hard cap.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
There are really a lot of scam projects, but there are promising and useful projects among the total number of new ones, but investing in them under given market conditions will not bring you any profit in the short term, so it’s better to wait for the market to recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Jewel2895

Activity: 31
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Google it and find team behind the ICO, what idea they have , how unique that idea is, depend on upon your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: