Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1869 times)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2020, 07:06:38 PM by ColorlessK

deleted

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Reserved

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Reserved
Griboedov1988

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

Reserved
sashunya.popov.1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

Can I reserve Russian translation, please?
Good luck)
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Good luck)
Hi there, You have to be tuned to bountyhive.io, they are manage this ICO bounty and many others ICOs.  Wink
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

I would like to read more about
1) buyback priority
2) team members - when I click on their picture on your website, I get back to homepage instead of their description or LinkedIn profile

sashunya.popov.1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

Good luck)
Hi there, You have to be tuned to bountyhive.io, they are manage this ICO bounty and many others ICOs.  Wink
thanks, know it) i'm waiting for approval) it was written  in order to be on the safe side. i usually have different problems there and yesterday there was a problem on the site.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

This facebook page is not active https://web.facebook.com/PeurICO/
Everytime show Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
Please check it sir.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

For the record:

The OP of the bountyhive thread, ColorlessK, logs on daily to post new ICO scams but ignores any & all questions from suckers participants of his scams. This is exactly what nixoid done for Ambisafe organized scam ICO's & is probably the same person - Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid, ColorlessK, FintechEU, etc, etc)

Bountyhive is an exact clone of Ambisafe by the same group of scammers - you have been warned.

DO NOT INVEST IN ANY ICO RUN BY BLOCKHIVE/AMBISAFE - IT'S A SCAM - BEWARE!!!!

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:33:14 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 04:03:12 PM by ColorlessK

For the record:

The OP of the bountyhive thread, ColorlessK, logs on daily to post new ICO scams but ignores any & all questions from suckers participants of his scams. This is exactly what nixoid done for Ambisafe organized scam ICO's & is probably the same person - Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid, ColorlessK, FintechEU, etc, etc)

Bountyhive is an exact clone of Ambisafe by the same group of scammers - you have been warned.

For the record:

For the record:

So let's get a few things straight.

1. This is beyond childish. You posted a negative review, which literally anyone can do without it being true whatsoever.
2. You then screenshotted your own review and use it as an argument, I don't even want to start on this.
3. I have absolutely no connection to Ambisafe whatsoever.
4. To date my team has distributed over $15.000.000 in Bounties, what have you done?
5. I have paid participants from my own pocket countless times when ICOs refused to do so. You got it mate. I'm paying people myself because I'm a scam. Too bad there's no clap emoticon on btctalk.
6. I had run Worldcore Bounty more than 3 months ago and did it so at the request of the team. Everyone was paid. And besides, they only worked with Ambisafe for a short amount of time, until they fired them to work with us(just in case you don't see the flaw in your logic here)

Now, leaving all of those things aside, you tried to pull this thing again a few months ago when you gave me a review from one of your other accounts "IconFirm" - to which I responded and it is why that account is now red-trusted.

So then you went and created a new account and gave over 200 bad reviews to random people for bogus reasons.

Now you come and accuse me with over 36+ green trust of another bogus invented thing. You are ludicrous mate. Also, since we're making photos anyway.

First, the red trust ratings you have on this account:

Second, the red trust ratings you have on the old account:

Now, besides the fact that you literally positive trusted your own accounts and it is so obvious that even a toddler could realize it.

Let's look at my trust ratings. Let's completely drop the fact that I have a +36 green trust rating and you have -2 red rating on most accounts

In all my history I have received 3 bad reviews. 2 of them are from your accounts(Iconfirm and this) and the third one is from a newbie with literally 0 posts on the forum, received more than 6 months ago.

However, there's quite some people who offered a positive feedback. With risked money and references. From trusted users of the forum. Several times.

As seen here:

Bonus Comparison:

Also, a reference thread, just so everyone can see that you were busted by one of the most trusted legendary members around, several times: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.0

You really should find something better to do. It is just a matter of time until all of your 28 alt accounts will get banned anyway.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Hello Andrey.

How about you answer the questions in your Blockhive/Ambisafe thread then?

It's here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3219474.msg33833109#msg33833109

For the record:

I have no idea if all the projects are scams as I had invested in one earlier and the business is still running but ever since they made BOUNTYHIVE I have made many videos and my wife did videos and blog reviews and we did not get counted and we have never had this problem before. Rarely have any of my videos been rejected, IF EVER, and I was very disappointed with the results. I have a feeling they pay certain people that they like, but the rest of us get the boot. Too many people complaining now about this bounty platform.
They are simply manipulating all the bounty records. All automated bounty website are all fraud just like 0xbounty. They are not paying right amount of token that participants deserves. They are paying in a small rate even though they have allocated budget because they keep on their pocket the remaining tokens. A friendly advice, Don't ever join on Bounty Program that run by a team of bounty management service. They are cutting the actual bounty and keep it in their pocket. Tokensuites & Amazix can be add on this thread. They are all fraud. It's better to join on bounty campaign that run by trusted member here.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

another nice project. Thank you very much, bountyhive. it has a quick, easy and understandable introduction platform. for users, this project looks very regular. I wish you success. I love the web page. everything is transparent. Smiley
gecodeblock

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

Attention colorlessk is banned by a Global Moderator Mprep  because he promoted a scam ico SSOTH and violated the forum rules.He cannot reply . 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251521.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195939.msg33862683#msg33862683
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:24 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 03:31:28 AM by patz22

I like the concept about the payroll option and targetting Asia as well for its audience but I have few inquiries about it. Same with the others,  team members? The uniqueness of this project and the allegations? This should be cleared.

Edit: I've read red trust about blurryeyed and also colorlessk about mprep. This will have a negative impact on this ICO.
krypt0n

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

Hello, I'm participating in companies. Everyone has been subscribed to Twitter and Facebook has written that he has rechecked. Now I'm going to write I've reached a limit on facebook and on Twitter all the rules and so on all companies? What is the problem? Especially if in 1 out of 10 cases it sometimes shows by Facebook that all the norms
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Attention colorlessk is banned by a Global Moderator Mprep  because he promoted a scam ico SSOTH and violated the forum rules.He cannot reply . 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251521.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195939.msg33862683#msg33862683

Nice that BCT moderators are dealing with scammers like colorlessk & his Ambisafe/Bountyhive cronies.

Hopefully Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk will be permanently banned soon & less people will be scammed by him/them.

andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

if seen projects that work with Bountyhive lately is not lonely enthusiasts and liked a lot of people, but need an attractive market strategy and the liveliness of the team in managing this project. because of increasingly tight market competition
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

it is no doubt gan bountyhive-managed project is currently in the spotlight of the bounty hunter, and I believe that this project must be a great success and provide satisfactory results will be
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: