Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] - Diveco Logistics - Decentralized Logistics Platform  (Read 482 times)
DivecoLogistics (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:21:58 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 09:29:09 PM by DivecoLogistics

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Diveco Logistics

Decentralized Logistics Platform
and ERP System in Blockchain and Tangle Registers

Diveco Logistics is a project of the latest generation logistics platform and ERP system
operating in the cloud, fully based on integrated Blockchain technologies and the IoT (Internet of Things) concept in the Tangle registry.

The platform will be the cheapest, and at the same time the safest and most effective tool for business management.
The use of Blockchain and Tangle registers in the ERP system will become a milestone in the development of resource management systems.

Diveco Logistics also plans to create several other products within the system. The combination of data from tachographs and GPS transmitters
with Blockchain technology will effectively prevent attempts to falsify data and increase their transparency. Thanks to this solution, road safety
will also increase, and entrepreneurs will gain the best quality tool for managing the work of drivers and fleet. What distinguishes the project
is also the system of dividends to be introduced after the commercial launch of the system. Tokens will be the action of the company and depending
on their number, the investor will be able to profit from it.

It is difficult to imagine management of modern enterprise without an IT system for maintaining its resources. ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning systems)
are often used for these purposes. Their task is to provide decision-makers with timely and accurate data, allowing them to take and implement necessary
business decisions, optimizing the interaction of people, materials, machines and cash. All of this is in order to effectively achieve the goals set by the company
and to implement all planned tasks in an efficient manner. A typical ERP system (a system for planning enterprise resources), consists of co-operating
applications or modules, which use one common database for the entire system. Thanks to this, data entered is available immediately in all modules.
Individual modules included in the ERP system automatically integrate in one place all the information necessary for users regarding the enterprise’s operations
at all levels and in most of the management areas. Typical ERP systems combine planning, supply, sales, marketing, customer relations, finance
and personnel management information. Therefore, they allow the optimal use of resources and organization of processes in the specific industry.
An extremely important feature of ERP systems is their flexibility and the ability to adapt to the specifics of a given company.

ERP systems are derived directly from MRP II (Manufacturing Resource Planning) systems, which are information systems for planning production resources.
ERP system modules must include: storage, inventory management, sales, tracking of deliveries, procurement, customer relationship management, accounting,
finance, human resources management, including staff and wages, as well as transport management, controlling and project management
(in addition to planning, balancing and production scheduling, as in classic MRP II systems). In other words, the ERP system supports the implementation of the
full economic process from planning sales to receiving payment. Of course, an ERP system implemented in a given company does not have to contain all of the
above mentioned modules. How it appears in a particular enterprise depends only on the specifics of a given company and on what goals were assumed during
the ERP system implementation process. What is important is an adaptation to the needs of a given company, made possible due to the fact that individual modules
of the ERP system are always mutually independent of each other and can work without another module’s presence (with the exception of the basic module).
An important feature of a modern ERP system is that they allow the setting of specific access rights for particular employees, while maintaining a standard user interface,
thus enabling users to perform planning processes using different methods and introducing changes (corrections) in the planned processes, which are resulting from
changes in the planned processes, which are resulting from changes in the external conditions (eg sudden fluctuations in prices of natural resources).

Diveco Logistics Token

Platform: Ethereum ERC20
Token Symbol: XDIV
Max Supply: 200,000,000 XDIV

PRE-ICO PRICE: $0.02
ICO PHASE 1: $0.04
ICO PHASE 2: $0.08

Dates

PRE-ICO START - 10.04.2018 - 15:00 UTC
PRE-ICO END - 10.05.2018 - 15:00 UTC

ICO PHASE 1 START - 10.05.2018 - 16:00 UTC
ICO PHASE 1 END - 10.06.2018 - 16:00 UTC

ICO PHASE 2 START - 10.06.2018 - 17:00 UTC
ICO PHASE 2 END - 10.07.2018 - 17:00 UTC

Road Map

Dividents

Referral Program

You can find your own unique link in the dashboard, thanks to which you can invite friends to join our project.
If your friend creates an account via this link and decides to invest in our project, then you will receive
an additional 10% of Diveco tokens from the amount your friend bought.

Bounty

You can help us by sharing information about the project on your profile in social media.
For providing this information, you will receive up to 400 Diveco tokens.
Tokens will be added to your account within three days of submitting your application with a link to the shared post.

Additional promotions - you can contact us at contact@diveco.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

Who could have thought of a logistics program fully based on blockchain! From my understanding, this platform is likely to offer cheap and safe tools for business management. Waiting for 10th April
DivecoLogistics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

Diveco Logistics will be cloud based platform with implemented integrated Blockchain and Tangle technologies. It will be a system divided into three integrated sectors using Blockchain and Tangle. You can find more information in our Whitepaper Smiley
sayedtaha

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

dear all
i think you mean 2018 not 2017 , review the dates
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Super cool! I was waiting for some cool exchange like this!! Definitely need to check out, thanks!
DivecoLogistics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Also, we are looking for russian translations for our project. If you can do it, please write to us Smiley
55caRtel

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

I love your bounty program, just posting referral link and I have tokens!
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

A very ambitious undertaking, I hope you can achieve what you strive for!
faith111

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

I still have not understood the problem this project will be aiming to solve. Why is it better than the current logistics system? Asking in good faith please. I have alot of interest in the project
DivecoLogistics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

I still have not understood the problem this project will be aiming to solve. Why is it better than the current logistics system? Asking in good faith please. I have alot of interest in the project

Hi there!

The first advantage will be the price even 70% lower than usual ERP Systems. Another thing is security and transparency of information due to Blockchain and Tangle. In the Tangle registry it will be possible to integrate not only devices within the enterprise, but also devices of companies cooperating with a given company, so we will realize the concept of Internet of Things in full. The next step will be automation of industries. I recommend reading our white paper for more details about our project. Also, we are planning to introduce white paper 2.0 later on for more detailed information about our platform Smiley
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

Reserved
rubrex

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

The first advantage will be the price even 70% lower than usual ERP Systems.
May be I missed something. Could you please clarify how are you going to achieve this?
DivecoLogistics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

The first advantage will be the price even 70% lower than usual ERP Systems.
May be I missed something. Could you please clarify how are you going to achieve this?

Using the Proof of Space protocol will significantly reduce the cost of storing archived data. Another thing is that our system will be based on modules. Every company will choose what modules are needed (Custom too). Companies will reduce losses thanks to shorter equipment failure time. Also, implementation costs will be much lower, because it will be a cloud based platform. There are many other advantages of this solution. We are going to share more important updates about the platform soon Smiley
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

The idea of the project is just basically to connect and make collaboration on your workplace or even other uses. How this platform differ from famous social media platform like Facebook? Can someone enlightened me on this project?
DivecoLogistics (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

The idea of the project is just basically to connect and make collaboration on your workplace or even other uses. How this platform differ from famous social media platform like Facebook? Can someone enlightened me on this project?

I think you mean the social media platform for companies. This is one of the components of our logistics platform which will be created to connect companies within a single ERP system. The whole project is not based on one module, it is only a very small part of it. We invite you to read our Whitepaper Smiley
666uazan

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Great project, it has potential to go big. I will definitely check it out. The whitepaper is also amazing
faith111

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

Hi there!

The first advantage will be the price even 70% lower than usual ERP Systems. Another thing is security and transparency of information due to Blockchain and Tangle. In the Tangle registry it will be possible to integrate not only devices within the enterprise, but also devices of companies cooperating with a given company, so we will realize the concept of Internet of Things in full. The next step will be automation of industries. I recommend reading our white paper for more details about our project. Also, we are planning to introduce white paper 2.0 later on for more detailed information about our platform Smiley

Thanks for the info. I will check the whitepaper later today
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

You have it written. Diveco Logistics is the project of the latest generation logistics platform and ERP system
working in the cloud, completely based on integrated technologies Blockchain and the concept of IoT (Internet of Things) in the Tangle registry. I know a few more similar systems. One of them is based on 1c. I think that if the system is implemented correctly, it will be successful. But, such systems are rather complicated.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

Reserve filipino translation pm me if accepted

Nitroali
Copper Member

Activity: 322

#41 Haga