Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OC settings not reset when resetting rig  (Read 138 times)
Bigdrago (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

Hi.
When resetting rig the oc settings is not reset.
Win 10 pro
Using overdriventool to oc and undervolt. Overdriventool is not starting together with windows.
Trixx is not installed.

On my other rigs the oc settings is reset when resetting the rig.

Anyone experienced the same issue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Rather than using an 3rd party Overdrive tool you can set it up permanently yourself.

OC by changing your GPU memory timings using a BIOS editor.
Then patch it.
Then tweak your memory clocks on the script or on MSI Afterburner and with afterburner you can save your settings and profile and set it up to start on windows start up.

Cheers.

Merit me or don't.
Bigdrago (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

Rather than using an 3rd party Overdrive tool you can set it up permanently yourself.

OC by changing your GPU memory timings using a BIOS editor.
Then patch it.
Then tweak your memory clocks on the script or on MSI Afterburner and with afterburner you can save your settings and profile and set it up to start on windows start up.

Cheers.

Memory clocks on the script? Is that like an autoOC tool?
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Here watch this video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS9HQjIwrRM
That is tutorial How to mod and flash your AMD GPUs' bios for mining, with those settings you will not need Overdriventool, as far as I know. Also there are other videos there that could help you in solving your problem.
But if you really want to stick with Overdriventool, maybe some settings are different on your other rig. So compare everything and see if there is difference between them.
Bigdrago (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Here watch this video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS9HQjIwrRM
That is tutorial How to mod and flash your AMD GPUs' bios for mining, with those settings you will not need Overdriventool, as far as I know. Also there are other videos there that could help you in solving your problem.
But if you really want to stick with Overdriventool, maybe some settings are different on your other rig. So compare everything and see if there is difference between them.

Only bios mod gives about 24 mh/s
With OC I get 31.x

I guess I have to shutdown the rig to make OC reset.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: