Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the price of ETH next 2020?  (Read 23658 times)
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Do not expect too high on the market price in the future, if you high expectations you will fail big, do not dream of this market again, in my opinion should turn the investment as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

In 2 years, it can really reach 3 thousand. I think it will be growing slowly but steadily. Please be ready to hold this altcoin for long.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:42:20 AM

i don't think anyone can predict it accurately. Given the bear market last year, i think the market will be on the rise this year. if the market reaches its peak again at the end of this year, the market will start to fall in 2020. the price of ether will also fall.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:11:59 AM

Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to Ethereum and they have started to use it. Straight answer, Ethereum will not dive low but will keep flying. So I am curious about ETH price in 2020.
Sorry to say but ethereum had already did a low dive when the value drops upto below $100 this means you’re wronf on this one,but certainly right saying that ethereum has been used by best tech now a potentially will be adopted soon by majority as what bitcoin does so i agreed on this pont
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:20:40 AM

Ethereum will have a good value, we will see that the market shows a better capitalization than today.
All hope for the best and it seems ETH will have good value.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:10:07 PM

i guess nothing will change,because we are experiencing a dump phase, so in my opinion 1 to 2 years ahead there will be no price increase.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:36:22 PM

I think that absolutely no sense in predicting the price of ether in 2020. Such predictions will have no value, since they will not be supported by anything. That is, by itself, this discussion will not carry any semantic load.
We all saw how the predictions of 2017 now turned to dust.
The best option would be to monitor the market situation. And directly in 2020 it will be possible to return to this conversation.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:50:51 PM

i guess nothing will change,because we are experiencing a dump phase, so in my opinion 1 to 2 years ahead there will be no price increase.

This is a pessimistic forecast, I do not think that in a couple of years everything will be so bad, in my opinion all the worst that could happen, has already happened, then we are waiting for only a gradual increase in prices

Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:04:59 PM

Well i think we can get the momentum again at 2020 because we will have a next halving of BTC. Just like a years ago whent 2017 btc next halving after that the crypto market got momentum bullish other ALT follow it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:54:35 PM

Ethereum prediction for 2020 is very difficult to determine. We know like in 2018 that the price of Ethereum is very collapsing. But we must also be sure that Ethereum in 2020 will have a very high value. Because the crypto market has a very good future.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:05:10 PM

We will not know what will happen in 2020 but many people estimate the price of coins will soar. And for Ethereum it will certainly increase so if you want to invest long-term, of course, it's a very good decision. However, the Crypto condition is very easy to experience an increase or decrease in prices. So what you will do should be considered.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:09:22 AM

It all depends if there is a strong crypto bull market this year and ETH could be back to new highs in 2020.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:56:55 AM

ETH needs huge technical development I believe.POW not going to be great in future.The Developments will take time for sure.So I don't expect huge Price increase in ETH in 2020 , But after two years from here I am expecting a massive upward movement in ETH.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:40:45 AM

Speculators always think and analyze every market graph, and many pros and cons that occur, but most of us have optimistic views. Eth seems to still have value and will continue to compete with Riak, slowly but surely, Eth will be valuable and still be a more effective platform, 2020 will be a good year for Eth's development.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:15:48 AM

ETH price is based on the market situation because if the market is in a positive trend then we might see some positive towards the ETH price. Sometimes it is impossible to guess the value of ETH because look at the graph the prices have fallen very deeply. So My estimation should be according to the market cap.

kcgomez09

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:11:40 AM

if ethereum will grow this year maybe we can see ethereum price above 1000$ but it all depends to the team on how they make progress to it.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:55:54 AM

Speculators always think and analyze every market graph, and many pros and cons that occur, but most of us have optimistic views. Eth seems to still have value and will continue to compete with Riak, slowly but surely, Eth will be valuable and still be a more effective platform, 2020 will be a good year for Eth's development.
It all seems clear that at present Ethereum is a coin that has enormous potential. So it is not impossible that EThereum will be a very valuable coin in the future. We are all in the development stage, we are all convinced that cryptocurrencies will become a standard in the global financial system in the future. Believe that cryptocurrencies will make it easy for all of us to run the economic cycle.
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:03:26 AM

I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:51:00 AM

It all depends if there is a strong crypto bull market this year and ETH could be back to new highs in 2020.
- Yeah, the value of eth will depend entirely on the condition of this crypto market, if this bad situation persists and the collapse of eth still doesn't stop, the value of eth will be a very low number in 2020, it will even lose its place on the rankings. If this bad situation disappears and moves into a strong growth market as you say, maybe we can welcome the record prices that eth can achieve in 2020, this is a situation where people are spending a lot of hope and wanting it to happen but the value of eth in the present is making this hope almost collapse

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

The developing community behind ETH is huge and once most ICO projects have sold all their ETH that they received in 2017, I am sure we will see the price rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: