Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which ico you looking for in 2018?  (Read 363 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

If you want to social related ICO, you may go with the docenamic and if you want to invest on internet streaming field you may go with buzzshow project. I see most of the people looking for the slovenian projects and investing on that.

There are some hidden potential project in the market but at the same time you may check the topicolist website. Here may find the active top icos in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Hello, thanks for the good topic: my favorite ICO for now are Shivom, Helbiz, IPSX, Cardstack, Traxia, and Current.
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

In Russia soon starts ICO of Buz Coin, our Russian TV star Olga Buzova )). It can be supposed as a shit coin, but it can make a significant profit in future ).

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

The Abyss is a nice one. Other favorites for 2018
Digitize
European Crypto Bank
Peur
Sleek Play

icodoejezo

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

My votes are on ICO's that already have a working product or are far ahead with the development:
- Truegame: games of chance website based on blockchain and smart contracts. Makes the gambling world reliable... that's a first. 12 games are already functioning on blockchain.
- SKYFchain: development of cargo drones with blockchain and smart contracts for the financial and functional part of the drones. The cargo drone already exists and will be for sale this year.
- Worldopely: big chance it will be the next Pokémon Go. An augmented reality mobile game that can make you money while playing. Demo of the game has already been made.

Want to know more about these ICO's? read my blogs on www.icodoejezo.nl. All ICO blogs are available in Dutch and Englisch.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Hi there I am new in crypto I want in invest some money on ico I am looking at

1 neoexchange
2 kairos
3 edenchain
4 gonetwork
5 The abyss

Pick your favourite icos

None of these really spark my interest except for The abyss but I think the ICO in my signature is better but that's my opinion. I hear a lot of praise for neoexchange but besides IDEX and ED we haven't really seen real adoption of decentralized exchanges and it seems that Binance is the most potent one to go with for now. Neoexchange will likely end up like IDEX, which isn't bad but its just an intermediary used while waiting for ''real'' exchanges.

Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

1 neoexchange
2 kairos
3 edenchain
4 gonetwork
5 The abyss

Pick your favourite icos

which ICO will be best for me is:
XYO
Kora
Safein
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

1 neoexchange
2 kairos
3 edenchain
4 gonetwork
5 The abyss

Pick your favourite icos
These ICOs are good looking for the 2018

KUCAIN

Digitize

RED Lanterns
pigtalk

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

That is, you should join the free program ico. Then sign up for a token or penny from them. At the same time, there are some ico is forced to help you advertise, then you get the corresponding coin that you put out. Same as ico of marinecoin.When you help them advertise you will receive 20,000 coin per day for an article that you help them advertise.You can see more information from them at http://marineco.in.Marinecoin is a coin.Marinecoin is a coin that dares to say it does not charge you any fees.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast.They are friendly with iot.Marinecoin is very fair distribution.The marinecoin community is very crowded.Marinecoin is machine to machine.20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligenceMarinecoin is a machine to machine.Especially marinecoin is a coin and you can buy them at f1cx.com.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine.Please join me in ico of Marinecoin. Let’s work together to build marinecoin increasingly large and thrive in the world!Marinecoin is traded in three types of electronic money such as doge, ltc and btc.Join the marinecoin community now.ICO at
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

1 neoexchange
2 kairos
3 edenchain
4 gonetwork
5 The abyss

Pick your favourite icos

I can give you a tip concerning ICO participating. I always check preICO stage. If it is very successful it means that ICO will be very successful too. PreICO shows investors interest to project  Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

I chose the following ICO
Kairos
Block Collider
NKN
Merculet
I hope they will give a lot of X
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

The ICO I am most bullish on for 2018 is Open Platform!! If you are a developer and have yet to hear of Open Platform then you have some catching up to do. Open Platform is the new decentralized payment solution which will support Dapp/apps payments; in almost any cryptocurrency, across almost any blockchain. The Open Protocol infrastructure is allowing devs to bypass payment intermediaries who charge exorbitant fees and have many barriers of entry. The Open Protocol can be integrated seamlessly into apps backend systems without using any complicated coding languages (such as Solidity or Rholang); ease of use will definitely lead to greater adoption and better payment alternatives for users. This will be achieved using Open Platform’s innovative Open State (Verification/Validation) and Open Scaffold (Payment Processing) gateways; which offer both devs and customers the highest level of security and privacy beyond what is available today.

Open Platform has launched its’ ICO and has hit its’ hard cap in private sale which indicates the road to success is clear. Nevertheless, Open hasn't stopped there and has been very busy promoting and developing the platform. Let’s look at some of the things going on with Open Platform these days.

Jeremy Gardner, one of the founders of Augur and notable investor in the cryptosphere, has made a sizable investment in the Open Platform Project. Jeremy has been very active in cryptocurrency world and has invested in various successful projects to date. What makes Jeremy’s investment meaningful is that he is not only an investor, but also a developer. With his experience working on blockchain projects, he has the insight to judge whether a project is a viable idea or not. Having garnered his confidence in Open is a very positive sign. As well as Jeremy, Tim Draper (Also a well known investor in the cryptocurrency community), has made a significant investment in Open via his Tim Draper Dragon Fund (and yes, they only invest in dragons!).Tim’s various VC’s have participated in many different blockchain projects. With his experience in both finance and cryptocurrency, his involvement in Open Platform is a sign that Open has undergone and passed rigorous due diligence test.

Money is important, but without a community of devoted developers behind the project, all efforts would be meaningless. The team at Open Platform is well aware of this; and have been busy getting the word out and onboarding developers from around the world! The team was recently at the Deconomy Conference held in South Korea last April; holding its’ own alongside the likes of Ripple (XRP), EOS, and Sir Vitalik. South Korea is one of the leading markets for cryptocurrencies and app development, so it was very wise of the Open team to be there evangelising the developer community about the advantages of using Open Platform. Unfortunately, many good development teams are not as equally adept at community building which impedes adoption. However, the team at Open Platform has gather not only the best developers to build out their protocol’s infrastructure, but also marketing pros in the field to help make Open Platform a household name in the developer community.

As mentioned, Open has both the areas of money and marketing covered; and the most integral of all the product itself; the Open platform as well. The team has successfully launched its testnet and all system are go for a launch of its’ MVP (Open 1.0) in Q3 of 2018. The name itself, Open Platform, speaks of the inclusivity of the platform. Open to all developers (regardless of the programming language they are familiar with) and open to all users; regardless of the crypto currency the choose to pay in for the services offer via apps/Dapps. An “Open” environment is what was lacking from the centralized environment that app developers have been faced with until now. Now with Open Platform the playing field has been leveled; in favor of an “open” and inclusive one which will benefit both developers and users of various app/Dapps. Thank you Open Platform.

For more information, please see the following links:

Whitepaper: https://s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN+Platform+White+Paper+2018-03-08.pdf

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

1 neoexchange
2 kairos
3 edenchain
4 gonetwork
5 The abyss

Pick your favourite icos

I can give you a tip concerning ICO participating. I always check preICO stage. If it is very successful it means that ICO will be very successful too. PreICO shows investors interest to project  Smiley
it can not be used as a benchmark for now, because there are some projects that pre ico achieve soft cap but when ico sales do not reach hard cap. one example of ico onlive that just finished yesterday

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

To be honest, after several failed ICO and the money spent on them, I became skeptical of ICO in general. It's hard for me to imagine that anyone at all still earns on them.
hydsiropi

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

HelloPlease visit marineco.ín and join the future payment platform community for IoT and web services. They have a very active and accessible community and a moderator. Also you will receive 20,000 .MTC. upon registration and follow the easy procedure at marineco.ín.They are creating a great distribution (up to 2000 participants) to the community, check it out and enjoy at marineco.ín/ico.Why? Well, let’s take a look:1) Time-tested fast blockchain technology, developing since 20132) Artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community4) If these reasons aren’t enough...it’s absolutely free, absolutelyTrip to historyThis is the first and only currency that has circumvented Bitcoinmarineco.ín/download/images/cap.pngYou can check historical data.I have received 20000 .MTC. free passes at marineco.ín/ico Thank for all DEV - Marinecoín - artificial intelligence - community - zero fee -time tested
Rossalex

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

i like your list they all my favourite: neoexchange ,kairos, edenchain, gonetwork, uchit
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

The ICOs that I am looking for this year are those crypto projects that are very useful for the community especially to develop unique projects like free energy or solar power projects.
something in crypto that creating a useful although comlicated crypto projects that will eventually help people to raise their living standards.
I am investing into some newly listed altcoins that has very useful crypto projects or working products like Envion, WePower, Oyster, KHWCoin, Galaxy eSolutions and more.
The worst ICOs for me are those Peer-to-Peer crypto that were almost the same with Bitcoin and Ethereum.

KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

1 neoexchange
2 kairos
3 edenchain
4 gonetwork
5 The abyss

Pick your favourite icos
I keep these ICOs:-

NKN
KUCAIN
Kora

I hope it's will give us a huge profit.
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

In 2018 this in the world cryptocurrency is looking for something that earns a lot of money for a bright future. Investments in bitcoin and altcoin can certainly be potential with the expected but not chosen arbitrarily to avoid things that are not in want.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

many Top List of ICO are curated by ICO analyzes to bring you the best new ICOs ... Looking for more pre ICOs with the best bonuses that are best given to get you target
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: