Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 3000$?  (Read 574 times)
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

Some people are talking that Bitcoin will be 3000$. What is your opinion? When will recover all this falling? Is this the END?

A lot of people figure there is a Bitcoin death cross for Trade analysis. That predicts a price drop this significant, however I think $3,000 is highly unlikely. lowest may be $4500... If it hits less than $3,000 then we may be in trouble for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

Some people are talking that Bitcoin will be 3000$. What is your opinion? When will recover all this falling? Is this the END?

A lot of people figure there is a Bitcoin death cross for Trade analysis. That predicts a price drop this significant, however I think $3,000 is highly unlikely. lowest may be $4500... If it hits less than $3,000 then we may be in trouble for a while.

Yes people just speculate anything if there is a pump in the value of bitcoin then random guys will speculate bitcoin to reach sky high with unrealistic figure and the same guys predicts the end of Bitcoin whenever there is a dump in the value of Bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

It will really be a tough time if bitcoin goes back to the value of $3000 but I do not thing it will goes that much low and to be honest it's normal in the crypto world for the values to be slashed in first quarter and to be honest Q2 should be the recovery period but unfortunately we are yet to see any progress.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

It may happen, when the bitcoin will broke resistance. For now, it looks Bitcoin circulating at 6500- 7500. But i think after a few weeks price increase and price will be 10.000 again.
Well, this is way better than USD5947 The lowest this year! Actually bitcoin is increasing now but investors are really pegging high because the previous fall was quite long and their loses was a bit high too. Over all bitcoin value is really recovering and it will get really pretty soon i believe.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

Yes people just speculate anything if there is a pump in the value of bitcoin then random guys will speculate bitcoin to reach sky high with unrealistic figure and the same guys predicts the end of Bitcoin whenever there is a dump in the value of Bitcoin.
It’s a trend we find here that people normally exaggerate everything here, if it is a pump or a dump no one cares about but the only responsibility they think is to speculate. Bitcoin by nature is unpredictable I think, because it is very hard to find the reasons of Bitcoin price drop. In a price pump there are few significant things involved such as adoption and development of Bitcoin as well as its recognition and legalization. To be very honest I am unable to estimate the lowest price at the moment to which it can drop. Nor do I know about the OP and everyone else here, what calculations they use to predict the price or they are just random guesses. But right now I want the price to go lower so that I can buy more with the amount of fiat I have spared for a long term holding of Bitcoin.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

It's been a while since we have experienced a bloody market since the start of this year. So many ups and downs as the bearish market persists but bitcoin never touched 5,000$ so far this year and 3,000$ mark seems impossible to happen this time.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

People need to be a lot more smarter than this, the price went down big deal, that has happened all the time in fact this is not even the biggest crash we have seen in bitcoin it may be the biggest in terms of money but in terms of percentage it is not as big if we compare it to some other crashes, so just relax the price will recover eventually.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

I think it won't go this much because dumps are not permanent and eventually increase on its market value will happen which can already be seen right now. But given that dumps are temporary, if this thing is possible,investing would surely be resulting into huge profit since there is always a chance for its vslue to rrover and increase.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

Omg market is going  green now i am happy go btc go i thonk aprial 17 rising again btc 3000 is dream

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

What would you do if we woke up one morning and Bitcoin was 3000 dollars on all stock markets? Do buyers really make purchases? Do you make sales? I'm sure many people go into depression, very bad scenario.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

What would you do if we woke up one morning and Bitcoin was 3000 dollars on all stock markets? Do buyers really make purchases? Do you make sales? I'm sure many people go into depression, very bad scenario.

If I had the money I will buy bitcoin at 3000 dollars without even thinking about it, but the most likely scenario is that I will not have the money to do so, so I'll just keep holding my bitcoin, I know that many probably will not believe that but that is the kind of confidence that I have in the future bitcoin.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:54 AM

Not impossible dude the price of bitcoin now is in really bad situation, well what happening on bitcoin you take it as a big opportunity to buy a lot more and get a big profit in the future. That would happen if you're a risk taker  Cool.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

bitcoin price not down to 3000 dollar
but bitcoin price can back again to 10k dollar, wait, iam believe bitcoin price can back to 10k dollar
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

It's been a while since we have experienced a bloody market since the start of this year. So many ups and downs as the bearish market persists but bitcoin never touched 5,000$ so far this year and 3,000$ mark seems impossible to happen this time.
Yes were in bearish for more than 3 months now, and we needs this a bullish market. Even their is ups and downtrend let us think market somehow will recover. Everything is possible but as claims to $3000 I don't see it will go to that price.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

It seems that bitcoin will just hover in the 6,000$ mark that will probably be the lowest dip for its market price can get. The resistance of 5,000$ is real since bitcoin's market price never go down to 5,000$ this year yet.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Yes were in bearish for more than 3 months now, and we needs this a bullish market. Even their is ups and downtrend let us think market somehow will recover. Everything is possible but as claims to $3000 I don't see it will go to that price.

Hopefully it doesn't lol. Bears seems to be overpowering the bulls mostly for 2018 and there seems to be no clear sign that it will change. I'll be happy if it stays sideways so my alts can move positively Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

It seems that bitcoin will just hover in the 6,000$ mark that will probably be the lowest dip for its market price can get. The resistance of 5,000$ is real since bitcoin's market price never go down to 5,000$ this year yet.
Do you not see that the price of bitcoin has already reached the bottom? The price of bitcoin will not be lower than 6500 dollars and it is not only this year. The price will never be lower than this mark. Now a lot of fud. Whales spread such rumors but they only work for those people who do not understand the mechanism of formation of the price of bitcoin.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Do you not see that the price of bitcoin has already reached the bottom? The price of bitcoin will not be lower than 6500 dollars and it is not only this year. The price will never be lower than this mark. Now a lot of fud. Whales spread such rumors but they only work for those people who do not understand the mechanism of formation of the price of bitcoin.
I don't know I don't know, but the fact that today market shows at all other phenomenon. bitcoin rises 7,000$  but dad is the power of its not launches go on. I pay attention to the demand bitcoin in the market. as if opportunities number of coins also go up, but price remain in place.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

bitcoin price not down to 3000 dollar
but bitcoin price can back again to 10k dollar, wait, iam believe bitcoin price can back to 10k dollar
Can you stop replying to old post? That question was asked when bitcoin down to $6.8k, at that time there are lot of people who predicted bitcoin would be down to $5k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: