Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A few suggestions for profit on the crypto market..  (Read 2099 times)
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

If you follow the two rules of holding and patience.You will get the profit on the crypto currency Market.Simply if you hold your bitcoin with patience it will be quite enough to get profit in crypto currency at certain point.No need to worry about the minor fluctuation in the price every day.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

Really good advice.Before entering crypto market,we should do a thorough analysis to find the most under valued coin so that we could maximize our profits by investing in it.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Informative topic. I have always tried to follow the analysis and research when it comes to trading or investing but it is difficult to deal with the negative market conditions and thus we start relying on the emotions and that's the point we make the biggest mistake. One should always follow his mind and ignore the emotions while trading if he is expecting gains from speculation. That's what I have learned from my experience and observation.
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

A good and informative article, not only for the beginners but for the traders already on the market there are some really good points to think about, being in the market means always keep your self Up-to-date and always learning something, when one stop doing that, that will be the end of their trading career, so anyone willing to learn  something new everyday this article supports highly. Hope you write more articles in the future.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:16:08 AM

one of my simple suggestions if you want to earn profits when trading in the market is not easily instigated by the news, think in advance the position we will take, the most important is not to sell panic because it will be like a domino effect that will make the price become increasingly destroyed,
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

Indeed a very useful information. Mostly, too much greed will not run a good profits. Hence it will just lead in too much losses. Even if i am not new in trading, there i always have problem when to enter amd exit the market. Also, i am not updated in the news and that is also one of my weakness. Thanks for this post. Now i am aware of it.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

My suggestion is to always go back to the basics, invest in your knowledge, as much as you can, since there are a lot of cryptocurrency out there being born, there might be new ways to earn, before it was only in mining, it is for the POW coins, then entered trading, in which most of us are already familiar, then comes POS coins, and hybrid coins which is a combination of both,, a lot of innovations is starting to be more and more difficult to produce m, but ewsy to get profit from, then comes the masternodes, in which you can get also stakes or rewards, it is a good way to have passive income, in the future, we may not know what kind of technology or innovation will be developed, might as well take advantage of them at very beginning.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

There are many ways to gain profit here in crypto industry and right now the best way is by trading, but trading is not that easy and you must learn first the basic of it like how to choose a coin and how it moves in the market. Another way is by buying and holding a coin specifically bitcoin or other top of the market coins, here you need some capital to start with and you'll do nothing but to wait until the coin reach a good profitable amount.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

There is a lot of useful information in the article and a very important point is mentioned. Especially nowadays amateur investors are constantly making mistakes and losing money has become a big problem. If at least some individuals who do not have sufficient experience do such operations by receiving information from such documents, a few such problems can be avoided.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

And for the new investor the right moment to enter the crypto market is now specially that all of the prices of good cryptos is very low. The only problem is that who to get these new investors to invest in the market as there are negative people who are spreading bad news and having current investors stay and encourage them to still invest as some of them are getting discouraged of the current market trend.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

And for the new investor the right moment to enter the crypto market is now specially that all of the prices of good cryptos is very low. The only problem is that who to get these new investors to invest in the market as there are negative people who are spreading bad news and having current investors stay and encourage them to still invest as some of them are getting discouraged of the current market trend.

Investors, and especially those without any prior experience, are more likely to wait for the market to recover a bit before they start pulling the trigger. It's near impossible to convince them to buy into a market that keeps going lower, while in reality these market circumstances offer the best possible entry points.

If we see a market that has gone up significantly already, like what happened last year, we sell and wait for the price to come down again. Newbies however see bull runs as a healthy sign and blindly invest without knowing what risks they expose themselves to. Noobs always complain about the price to go up when they sell, and go down when they buy; they just need to figure out why that happens and that they should do the exact opposite.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Simple advice we tend to forget during those nervous trading sessions!  Wink

I do not agree so much about the volumes, but the others are perfect!
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Newbies however see bull runs as a healthy sign and blindly invest without knowing what risks they expose themselves to. Noobs always complain about the price to go up when they sell, and go down when they buy; they just need to figure out why that happens and that they should do the exact opposite.

Very well said. I've been there so I know how true is that. But with time people learn and so shall I. I just hope that one day I'll be able to give some advice to newbies just like it with confidence.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

As the number of crypto currencies increases and more sophisticated tools such as future transactions enter the crypto market, monetization will become increasingly difficult. It is not a smart investment strategy to wait for the crypto money market to buy and rise without any help anymore. Now developing profitable crypt money investment strategies has become more complicated.

The fact that the traditional strategies used to make trading decisions are not fully implemented in the cryptography market makes the business more complex. For example, when valuing stocks, price / earnings ratio etc. A basic analysis can be done using as many ratios as possible. These are concepts that do not apply to crypto markets. Is it possible to make money on a market that analyzes crypto money and has a very high volatility but is quite profitable on the other hand? Yes.

Follow transaction volumes

The first thing you need to do before investing in a crypto money is to look at the trade volume. As a rule, if you do not have some news about a low-volume crypto, follow the crypts that have high transaction volumes every day. High volumes refer to the liquidity of a Crypto. And he tells us that this crypto is an active community of money. The problem with low-volume cryptography is often that it is not a strong community that supports them. These types of crypto money can easily lead to losses because they have the potential to be withdrawn from the stock market.

Use Sharpe rate

After reviewing the daily trading volumes of crypto money, focus on their historical price movements. The best way to do this is to use a financial rate known as the Sharpe rate. Of course, you do not have to manually calculate this rate. You can easily find the time calculation you are looking for on the Internet. The Sharpe rate measures the potential return on the basis of the volatility of an asset. Higher numbers than 1 are often indicative of a high potential return. Given that year 2017 is the lucrative year of crypto money, the Sharpe rate is higher than 1 in most cases. Therefore, you can take advantage of this position to invest in profitable crypto money and identify cryptos with the highest Sharpe rate compared to others on the market.

Keep up to date news to win

You should closely follow developments about crypto money. you should take a closer look at the crypto news from different sources to determine what crypto money will be. Our site publishes dozens of daily content about the latest news on the crypto money market. In this context, you can quickly learn about developments by opening your instant notifications to learn about those developments that may be worth your while.

For example, Zclassic, investors with ZClassic who will be forked to create Bitcoin Private, Bitcoin Private will get as much money as coins in their hands. This is great news, and if Zclassic already meets the other criteria we have already mentioned above, then this news indicates that the likelihood of ZClassic's appreciation will be quite high. The demand for Zclassic is likely to grow in the coming days with people expecting to make some free crypto money. Such a high level of importance and early learning of news that will affect the prices of cryptographic money can provide you with the right time to move. Sometimes news does not give such clear information. This is what we call basic analysis, which means reading and analyzing interlinking news about crypto money. Your news will be highly experienced and you will also increase your basic analysis power.

Find the right entry point

You have decided on the coins to invest now. The last stage is to find the right entry point for your investment. Technical analysis has always been the best strategy for finding an entry point when investing in financial assets. The best way to use technical analysis to find a good entry point is to understand the candle bar models. If you want to buy Bitcoin, the wax bar model that rises in the weekly chart will be a good indicator that it is time to enter the market. Of course, these technical analysis methods that we mentioned in the most basic sense do not give you a profit guarantee. But they are quite convenient tools you can use on the road to the black.

If you follow these steps and your luck goes away, you can make profitable investments in this crypto market. The last advice we can offer, and perhaps most importantly, do not buy or sell with absolutely no fear of opportunity (a sort of FOMO situation). Remember, there are always opportunities in this market. And never will end .. Buy it, sell it when you see the snow, it's that simple
When you invest into something there are lot of factors that works together to make your profit confirm and all these factors are equally important for your profit and these factors plays a very crucial role in your success. I know very few tips regarding the investment in bitcoin, first you need to be very wise while investing into bitcoin that is you should be very precise when to buy or when to hold or when to sell your bitcoins that means you need to to be little bit patience so that you can hold and sell your bitcoins at perfect time when you can get the maximum profit.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

For profits in the crypto market:
Keep a close eye on the statistics of the coin. Market capital of the coin play a great role in earning profits.
Go for coins with successful projects behind them and with the ones having good and advanced blockchain.
Do not invest all of your capital in a single coin. Also, try investing in the coins which are among the top 10 ranks in the crypto list. This reduces the chances of risky investment and also increase the profit percentage.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is in a recovery phase so it is a good time to buy in good coin to invest in the future. Choose the coin that has a large community of supporters in the cryptocurrency market that are coin with stable growth and often grow rapidly due to the large community.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

Very insightful,  thanks for your attention. Also for myself I decided not to be greedy about my profits, anyway I can not earn all money here, so I'm trying to get what I can and not be concerned about that I can not.
Bitcoin-Turkiye (OP)

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Thanks for valuable comments.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

A simple suggestion to make huge profits in crypto world,buy the bitcoins as much as you can and keep them in a cold storage for five or more years then come back to it and you will be amazed how much profits you made. Smiley

For the short term we can do mining or trading as per our capital and skills.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

Its a great idea ro anyone who wants to be a real success in the becoming years,.mostly people scared ro do investing especially in a long time period.,but we'll just dont mind it,someday you will become one of the richest one someday.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: