Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiCoin  (Read 28657 times)
javanx3d
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:34:33 AM

Huh? I guarantee you I've invested more into SATC and SWYFT than you have. You have not accepted my invitation to discuss further in Telegram or Discord, so I will quit feeding trolls now based on input from the community. Thanks for your input brother.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:50:30 AM

No, originally the SATC project had a presale. Funds from that were used to enter into 3 exchanges: Escodex, Graviex, CryptoBridge and to fund listing on MasternodesOnline and fund dev work. In November of 2018, the project was acquired by the current CEO who formed a proper company after the original team ran out of steam. Mike (CEO) has since rebranded and is forming a new block chain combined with BiFrost Coin. Nothing stolen. Nothing hacked. Vocal minority / feeding of trolls that I will cease doing.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:10:25 AM

Here's the latest SWYFT project update if you have missed it: https://medium.com/satoshi-coin-official/swyft-official-project-update-july-30th-ddd6b651fdbb Enjoy!
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:36:44 AM

New ANN thread is looking good, any specific reason why we're moving out of this one?
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 05:02:14 AM

Hey, as the team has rebranded and moving to upgrade the block chain coincident with the merger with FROST, we decided we should restart the ANN and move the various properties that started with SATC over to the SWYFT branded ones. Thanks for the ask. I'll keep monitoring here, but will look to keep those ones more updated with news and the specs with the new chain when we shift over. Should be pretty cool, we're testing now, supports DPoS and some other goodies that we don't have with the current one.
bitcoinXavy

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:33:51 PM

What kind of discussion is going on here? Somebody stole something from someone?

No is stealing. Just is lieing. I buy presale and now mike say no hardware wallet. Why this is. They ban me for asking in discord. I spam this is.  Is why I ask here for truth. Real name is SATC made by Peter Chang who is promise to make a Hardware Wallet like Trzor but one day he vanish and nw Mike say he buy company from Peter Chang but mike always in team. Is this true or mike continue to make money from by Dump coin. I come from start and pay many money to be here. I confuse what is happen. No one answer my question.
My question is delete in discord. No talking in discord. Only bully us people when we try look at truth.
 Now change company name and Dev name change.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:35:17 PM

New ANN thread is looking good, any specific reason why we're moving out of this one?

Move from here to steal my presale money. No hardware wallet is make for me. New company name so they not go court for this. I want my presale money back.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:37:30 PM

Huh? I guarantee you I've invested more into SATC and SWYFT than you have. You have not accepted my invitation to discuss further in Telegram or Discord, so I will quit feeding trolls now based on input from the community. Thanks for your input brother.

Is not what to buy. If you are rich then u buy more than me. Is percentage of my wealth I buy from. I am poor man and I use many of my wealth to buy. My little is more then u lots. U no understand little people. Is this I do not like. Compare with me NO. I am try to make money back.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 08:55:44 AM

Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:38:52 AM

Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.

Ignore customer not make them fly away like butterfly.

Javam is parrot for mike I seem. He only like customer to buy coin n not help old customer not happy.

Y is u not make game good work before release. Always try and make money quick.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 07:51:45 AM

What part about the game do you not like? Team's working through the early feedback, so constructive inputs are welcome. What's not welcome is when you start calling people names and liers and such.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:24:44 PM

What part about the game do you not like? Team's working through the early feedback, so constructive inputs are welcome. What's not welcome is when you start calling people names and liers and such.

Does game work. Not. Child make better game in preschool. Soooo many bugs. Soooo many adverts. Why not make game work before release. I know U want quick release to make quick money but is not good. Is sad to make SATC name bad with SWYFT name. Why not spend money you steal in presale to make Masternode platform work of you not make true on promise to make hardware wallet.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 05:08:53 AM

Game works just fine brother. Android build is working through a few bugs. I'm not sure who you think stole anything since the current team wasn't part of the project on the original SATC team since rebranded. Anything specific you have on the game can be shared in the appropriate spot on the Discord server for fixing. Reducing the educational card frequency is up in the next round of fixes.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:12:55 AM

Game works just fine brother. Android build is working through a few bugs. I'm not sure who you think stole anything since the current team wasn't part of the project on the original SATC team since rebranded. Anything specific you have on the game can be shared in the appropriate spot on the Discord server for fixing. Reducing the educational card frequency is up in the next round of fixes.

Game is not work. Please stop you lie. I play it and I make good game then this in my sleep. So many bugs. You not even embarrass to release this. You want product in market to dump coins. But you not understand that bad product not make coin fly to moon. Please stop be rush to release rubbish things. Mike is too much greedy to release product in speed to make money. Original developer who is name Peter Chang who make this coin always check everything before release. He even make many delay so product work. But mike and him bad new dev are not good. Lazy and greedy. Make SATC name and for money. Always make new blockchain. Steal presale and dump coin. Mike always say he invest. What he invest. I do not see what he invest. He invest only many lie. Only talking. No showing good things. Is sad. I lose lot of money because of him.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 07:59:10 AM

Well brother, you have been invited to Discord or Telegram to discuss your issues with the SATC team that is not part of SWYFT and hasn't been since November 2018 when Peter left. You have refused. Mike has offered to buy any coins you still hold which you have blown off. Not sure what you want. Appreciate your feedback.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:15:22 AM

Well brother, you have been invited to Discord or Telegram to discuss your issues with the SATC team that is not part of SWYFT and hasn't been since November 2018 when Peter left. You have refused. Mike has offered to buy any coins you still hold which you have blown off. Not sure what you want. Appreciate your feedback.

Dev not ever reply. Only parrot for Dev who useful to reply with nothing always.
Mike is best friend with Peter Chang who is original dev. Mike be Dev before November 2018. So how he take over. He original owner like Peter Chang. Peter Chang tell me everyday he make hardware wallet. He promise me for update always and then he disappear and then new Dev Mar come who done nothing all day every day. Make the masternode server bad. He not care like original Peter.

Please say mike how much he buy my coin for?

I ban from discord as I say truth. Then my word get delete in discord. I feel bully there. Real masternode user talk in discord. But no one talk here. Only sheep talk in discord. Why is coin proce less worth than rubbish. Is you dump coin from steal resale. I watch and I see. Not blind follow.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:22:51 AM

SO I can do this copy paste game like you Smiley 

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:49:31 AM

SO I can do this copy paste game like you Smiley 

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.

So is what is happen to Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus. You be clear to me and tell me why they go for? Who is new dev.

And I say mike put $30000. Haha where I not see it. This lie. Show me proof. Show me where. I see nothing new.

Mike is always Dev I know this sure.

U do not remember me. I not remember you. You parrot. Maybe you mike.

Why not Dev talk here. Dev lie and hide.
javanx3d
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 04:16:40 AM

Dude! I'm glad you're ok. Hadn't heard from you in a while.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:22:51 AM

22 old coins for 1 new coin. This is joke. Daylight robbery.

I get less than 5% of my coin back.

You thief and now I lost more money. Why is no one complains but I. People are sheep. This Deva are trying to inflate price and then dump coin like before swap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: