Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA  (Read 5910 times)
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
ADA is probably a good investment for the long term, but I would advice you to buy some ETH as well, to diversify your investment portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

i think cardano is a good company with many work, and good team and i expect some big partnership agreements. hope will be good for who invest cardano.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

I think selling all ETH to buy ADA is not the right decision. We know ETH is a coin that has great potential, so I think you don't have to sell all ETHs. If you think that is the right decision, then do it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

I do not think you should sell your eth now, by wanting to get an ADA, even if the low value of ETH and ADA you do not sell your investment in ETH, and you will also get a good profit by waiting for the high price. .
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I think selling all ETH to buy ADA is not the right decision. We know ETH is a coin that has great potential, so I think you don't have to sell all ETHs. If you think that is the right decision, then do it.

Even ADA is rising right now but still Ethereum is more than worth to it, so in opinion buying ADA by selling all your ETH is not wise thing to do because ETH is more than valuable and profitable. I think the reason why you choose ADA is because you attract to its proposal which is telling you that you will get huge profit from it. But for me ETH is really worth it, so why buying other crypto if you have the second to the best and second to have highest value to all crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

i think cardano is a good company with many work, and good team and i expect some big partnership agreements. hope will be good for who invest cardano.
Ada is a good coin investment with potential project. As a whole I don't think this is best decision selling all eth to buy this coin. Although it is profitable why not hold some eth their is a tendency price could surge again.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

So now I want to know what is your current situation? Have you begun to regret the original move? Or have you already sold your ADA? The ADA situation is also very bad these days, and it is said that there are big whales behind the ADA. If you still hold your ADA, you may need to be careful.

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

If you easily fall in thought and pessimistic about the current situation of ETH. it will lose great advantage. Compared to the ADA, all comparisons are impulsive and I think ETH will grow at the end of September. They need some room to adjust. Markets are experiencing the struggle from inherent advantage between ico and whales.
Yes, this is the reason, and it needs to be overcome before the market returns balance for eth.
Bolabi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

I think it's too fast to draw conclusions, and the new project is here, there will be another peak, and eth will show a good number. Expectations on ETH remain strong which is a representative to Bitcoin in demand and market capitalization.
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Good move. I also buy Cardano from time to time.  I like diversificate my portfolio, therefore I still keep some amount for ETH.  But I also do not believe in eth anymore. Hope ada will better!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

I think it makes no sense to rush from one asset to another as the falling market falling all the coins and ether is no exception. So personally I'm sitting on my ass not making any sudden movements
Leysdnik

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

Ethereum is one of the most important scripting currencies on the market.ADA is a pretty promising Currency, but Ethereum is better .
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

Are you kidding me? Forget the current dip ethereum is facing, the coin will always bounce back stronger. I hope this isn't a huge mistake you've made by selling off all.
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Don't make a quick decision you should know what kind of altcoin that you sell,  on what her potential in the future. Yes the value of ethereum was dropping but it doesn't mean that it will end, of course it will increase again. Well actually this is the best time that who wants to buy an ethereum in a lower price.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

I think it's a bad idea man. Do not take any decision by seeing one or two month results. Check the previous history about Ethereum. It's not bad. Ethereum smart contract platform. Hope this will increase a lot.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I think that this is a good move, ADA in the top 10 crypto currencys. and a fairly stable and strong coin
I would not sell all the Etherum, but in general I also want to buy a little cardano

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sfidler31356

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

ADA is good enough, Neo also will take a good slice of market with more and more ICOs on it, Eos and Tezos are interesting also in the theory but we will see it when it comes to adoption.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

I don't know with the same coin to jump to another , and tembolee all balance is not the best choice you have made , better parts to buy

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

That may have been a great decision on your part I have not checked the price of ADA but just about everything is performing better than ETH right now!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
lichnosam

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

Some people regard ADA as a third generation crypto and claim that it will be the next big thing in the sector. I also agree that ADA is a very promising project. But they haven't been able to attract much user-interest.

I believe that's a risky but good decision. ADA has secured the seventh position on Coinmarketcap and now it seems to be really steady in that position. Cardano is about to give a tough time to two cryptocurrency giants Ripple and Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: