Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bidders needed to buy Prominent advertising space at saveme.info  (Read 488 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:17:40 AM

SaveMe.info is looking for bidders to buy advertising space at saveme.info

I am auctioning prominent advertising space at saveme.info

Here is the link to the auction here at bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323167.0

You can see the prominent ad-space I am auctioning off by surfing over to SaveMe.info

Thank you Smiley

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:24:15 AM

Website stats?

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:31:38 AM

Website stats?

I did have a page of content on saveme.info prior to making the site into a personal bitcoin donation website.

But that one page was not really bringing people in at all. I am honest.

It was about October 15th, 2013, is when I started to build bitcoin donation webpages for people,

But there has been a good response and traffic is growing continually since then.

Last time I checked, alexa.com was not showing anything for saveme.info but it sometimes takes some time for alexa to acknowledge when a site is getting more traffic, as it is starting to now.

Saveme.info is a bitcoin website, and as such, I expect that bitcoiners will surf there at times.

Another month, and alexa will likely be showing better stats for saveme.info

If I had really good stats right now, I might start the bidding out higher.

I expect to have more people getting bitcoin donations pages during the month of november and forwards after that as well.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 01:33:56 AM

Last time I checked, alexa.com was not showing anything for saveme.info but it sometimes takes some time for alexa to acknowledge when a site is getting more traffic, as it is starting to now.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Alexa only count visitors that have their toolbar installed?  That's how it used to be.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:37:00 AM

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Alexa only count visitors that have their toolbar installed?  That's how it used to be.

Yes, alexa only counts visitors with the toolbar installed. That is true.

Yesterday, there was over 100 uniques or visitors(can't remember which) to saveme.info, but

prior to october 15, 2013, saveme.info was only getting about 23-25 visits per month.

Saveme.info did end the month with over 500 uniques in october 2013

If you think my opening bid price is too high, then let me know.
Saveme.info is just getting started, and I have been giving away some bitcoin donations pages to get going.
So, expect people will want a good deal for the advertising too, but I think it is a good advertising spot, if you look at the home page of saveme.info you get the most prominent spot to advertise, and I don't think I will be allowing any other advertising this month. In fact, I am holding back on trying to advertise so early, but I would like to get some money to help pay for hosting and some of my time(maybe it'll work out to some pennies per hour for my work, but better than nothing i guess)

That advertising is only on the home page, by the way. People have to go to the home page at saveme.info all the time. All the stories links are all on the home page only, as well. So, the most significant traffic is to the home page.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: