Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 DAGT.IO - Make your digital assets fly 🚀🚀  (Read 760 times)
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 05:51:17 AM by newsilike

DAGT is a leading decentralized platform which allows holders of blockchain assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for assets guarantee. Based on Ethereum and smart contract technologies, DAGT aims to utilize blockchain to build a transparent, efficient and distributed guarantee system which makes digital assets flow quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Program Successfully Completed
As per Dated 17/05/2018
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DAGT team would like to thank everyone who participated in our Bounty Program. Due to your overwhelming support, we have maxed our token allocation and finished the program ahead of schedule.

--> The tokens for month 1(1st to 4th week ) are currently being distributed (April 2nd to May 2nd).

--> However, the tokens for month 2 (after May 3rd - 5th and 6th weel) will have a token lock until the end of the token sale at the end of August. If you have any questions, please contact us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Website & ICO Launch: Dagt Website
Official Bounty Thread: Dagt Bounty
        ■ ICO Launches: March 16th, 2018 9pm UTC
        ■ ICO Duration: April 30th, 2018 9pm UTC
        ■ Hardcap: 17889ETH
        ■ Token Total Supply: 100,000,000
        ■ Token Symbol: DAGT
        ■ Token Value: 1 token= $45
        ■ Equivalent Value: 1 Ethereum = 1118 tokens (without bonuses)
        ■ Token Purchase: Ethereum (eth) / Bitcoin (btc)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newsilike (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:34 AM

reserve for faq
newsilike (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

Official bounty has been started :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240355
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Official bounty has been started :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240355
Thank you, that the company gives the chance to participate in the bounty company.
Join us!
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

I think  DAGT.IO The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here. DAGT.IO bridges the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market.this is More than just an idea  and This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

DAGT is a leading decentralized platform which allows holders of digital assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for assets, credit, and loans.
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

Hello sir, i think you make a mistake about the token price is the price really 45$ ? i mean wow! it's fantastic!
but when i ask on telegram the price of 1 token is 0.45$ which one right ?
Kypo4ka_KG

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Hello!
Bounty pool = 500,000 DAGT or 5,000,000 DAGT?
Price 1 DAGT = $0.45 or $45?

What kind of problems with decimal numbers?  Roll Eyes
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Hello,

Kindly clearify the decimal of dollar equivalent allocated for bounty on bounty thread.

the convertion is not correct.
thanks.
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

DAGT is a leading decentralized platform which allows holders of digital assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for assets, credit, and loans.
it is a project with great prospects and it will occupy a leading position. Good luck team.
Ketaminn

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Are we to Edit or Quote our weekly submission bounty campaign Activities?  I may have done something wrong
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Are we to Edit or Quote our weekly submission bounty campaign Activities?  I may have done something wrong

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3240355

You should ask this question from campaign manager this is not right place to post bounty related question. This is only for general discussion about the progress of this project so please let this clean.
newsilike (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

Bounty Program Successfully Completed
As per Dated 17/05/2018

The DAGT team would like to thank everyone who participated in our Bounty Program. Due to your overwhelming support, we have maxed our token allocation and finished the program ahead of schedule.

--> The tokens for month 1(1st to 4th week ) are currently being distributed (April 2nd to May 2nd).

--> However, the tokens for month 2 (after May 3rd - 5th and 6th weel) will have a token lock until the end of the token sale at the end of August. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Arget07

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

the tokens came a few hours after the end of the bounty company. this is an excellent indicator of the project team's solvency. that's credible.!!! great project

....The Open.................
....Lending Platform....
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
....Join the SmartFi.......
....Token Sale....
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
newsilike (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

First 4 Week Token distribution completed 
As per Dated 2105/2018

The DAGT team would like to Inform you that First 4 week token has been distributed successful now

IF you have not received token Please pm me with detail so can put you in second sheet for distribution ..

You have just 10 days to check this  and inform me

CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

I'm glad I got to participate in the bounty campaign! I receive my tokens, not much just 28 but every token counts Smiley thank you for the opportunity.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

I can not get a detailed idea about the project. For some reason, I do not have a link to the site. I did not see a reference to the white paper. Perhaps a link to white paper is on the site.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

I can not get a detailed idea about the project. For some reason, I do not have a link to the site. I did not see a reference to the white paper. Perhaps a link to white paper is on the site.

Yes, white paper can be found on the site, I found it there and I can share with you: https://www.dagt.io/pdf/dagt_en.pdf
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

I am still waiting for the latest news about the upcoming DAGT exchange. tell me where I can find.
I see in etherdelta market for now the price has decreased.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: