Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines to accept eth trading @coins.ph  (Read 368 times)
erikoy (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

Good news for Ethereum, getting closer to Bitcoin.
Could be, Ethereum will really take over coinmarketcap.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.
This is a very good move by Coin.ph in encouraging more Filipinos to join the crypto parade. With the addition of ethereum to their platform, this could lure more people to invest because they can easily buy ether directly.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:53 AM

As I heard this news, I'd started to invest right away in etherium but just a minimal value since I dont have an enough funds to begin a huge investment at coins.ph. I believe that eth will surpass btc at the right time so conducting an investment within was not a bad choice. I hope that coins.ph will support also other crypto-currencies not just eth and btc.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

This is a good news to here! Filipino are so overwhelmed with this,  it is long time that Filipino waiting for this event. We hope coin.ph spread thier availability in all provinces and cities all over the Philippines. Hope that all banks in the Philippines already accepting coin.ph to become more efficient and valuable for all Filipinos. Soon to be Philippines are one of the Asian countries that are using criptocurrency.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

Because I am not a Filipino, I want to know that coin. Ph is very important to the Philippine people?
I'm curious about this question, who can answer me. Huh Huh

rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

I heard this news with my friend and I checked it if it's true.  I am very happy for the improvement of coins.ph and they give a chance to improved ethereum like bitcoin. Because of this news many filipinos will invest in ethereum.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

As I heard this news, I'd started to invest right away in etherium but just a minimal value since I dont have an enough funds to begin a huge investment at coins.ph. I believe that eth will surpass btc at the right time so conducting an investment within was not a bad choice. I hope that coins.ph will support also other crypto-currencies not just eth and btc.

I think to surpas the bitcoin world to eth is for me a really long process because we cannot deny the fact that BTC has its capacity that can no longer bet other coin. Were glad that eth is now accepting in the Philippines.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

I think to surpas the bitcoin world to eth is for me a really long process because we cannot deny the fact that BTC has its capacity that can no longer bet other coin. Were glad that eth is now accepting in the Philippines.
I agree with you, it will be a long process or maybe it will never happen, who knows what can be the thing after some years, the good news here is
we as Filipinos can now directly convert our money to eth and vice versa, we know that eth is really a progressive coins which can be valuable after
btc, we should enjoy this action coming from coins.ph, let hope that they will also cater eth same a like from how they cater btc.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:02:57 AM

Hopefully, the development of the crypto currency in our country will continue to make our lives more beautiful and orderly. Many of my countrymen are suffering today and need a job. So if there is more wider understanding of my countrymen then they may have the opportunity to have a good life

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:09 AM

It is a really good move by coins.ph. Many Filipinos are interested about cryptocurrency and coins.ph will make a big impact to the community if they will support ethereum trading.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Because I am not a Filipino, I want to know that coin. Ph is very important to the Philippine people?
I'm curious about this question, who can answer me. Huh Huh

Because coins.ph is mobile app and has website. Coins.ph serves as mobile bank you can store philippine peso there as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum, not only that coins.ph has many functions it helps us pay electrical bills, or any utility bills on mobile, buy load for our phone also you can transfer money to others and to banks. also you can purchase their game code like steam wallet and etc etc.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

This move is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency world and to the people of Philippines. This will make the Philippines economy to be more liquid. I was using the Coins.ph before now, let me see whether i can go back to see the latest development. Thanks

HOMT