Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT WILL BE THE PRICE OF BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM BEFORE THE END OF APRIL  (Read 235 times)
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

As bitcoin continues to bleed ever since it's all time high. And to make it more worst, the media has been used as medium to spread FUD and uncertainty in the minds of unstable ones and weak hands, just to enable them buy the deep since they smelled it that the ship is about sail living them behind.

Now looking at the the way the market has always behaved during this period in the years past. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE PRICE OF BITCOIN AND MAYBE SOME OTHER TOP 5 COINS in the market before the end of April. Do your own math lets see what the month will definitely look like.

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

Bitcoins value will increase to 8k$ or to 10k$ depending on the move of the market. But one thing is for sure bitcoin will increase in value. If you have read the updates and development on bitcoin then you will be surprised. Today is the right time to buy more bitcoins, soon it will climb back again and you will end up buying it in a more higher value.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

No one can predict the market, and nobody knows what the next bitcoin price will look like.
But by the end of April, in my view, bitcoin should be starting to move toward a bull market.

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:18:21 AM

I don't think we are honestly going anywhere, or at least it doesn't feel like it. But I feel like the end of this consolidation will near and I believe Bitcoin will be near 12k, while Ethereum will go above $500 again and be inbetween $700-800. Obviously my guess is just that a guess, and nobody should take it as financial advice.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Of course, it's impossible to say for sure. I believe that Bitcoin will probably get down to around $6k and find support--then start going back up. Of course if something else bad happens, it could go down below that, but I don't think it would be down there for long.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

As bitcoin continues to bleed ever since it's all time high. And to make it more worst, the media has been used as medium to spread FUD and uncertainty in the minds of unstable ones and weak hands, just to enable them buy the deep since they smelled it that the ship is about sail living them behind.

Now looking at the the way the market has always behaved during this period in the years past. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE PRICE OF BITCOIN AND MAYBE SOME OTHER TOP 5 COINS in the market before the end of April. Do your own math lets see what the month will definitely look like.
yes, all media spreading FUD to the public so as to make the condition become panic. and crypto regulation also makes the development of bitcoin running slowly.

so, I think we'd better take useful of the present condition to buy more crypto.

I can not predict how many prices of bitcoin end value in this April. because the FUD can come suddenly, but because I see the correction time will end, it looks like the month of April will be the beginning of a good resolution.

jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Actually no one really can say what bitcoins price will be, But if we will base it on the past few months result my estimation of its price will be 8-11k before the end of this month.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

No one can say on what will exactly happen in the bitcoin price before the end of April, we knows that the value of bitcoin are very volatile and it is hard to know if it still decrease or increase in this month. The only we should do is buy more bitcoin and hold it for long term.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

Ill predict that it will be back to normal because we see that march makes crypto bloody and it is time for it to recover, because i think that the market will not let it to drop anymore and it will slowly recover back to normal. Btc to 15k usd and eth to 900-1k usd.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

difficult to predict. bitcoin and ethereum prices have a fairly complicated market price. many things that can affect their price bitcoin and ethereu prices are very sensitive to the good or bad news about the difference of crypto currency in the world
damiham

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

if only i will suggest,,before the end of april bitcoins  will rise from the current price to at least 10k,,,
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

There is no fare value that we can put on the BTC and ETH. However, I am seeking the window of 10k for BTC while ether will go back to its ATH that's 1200 USD. But these are just speculations and I am having their values based on the current drop that they have experienced here. The thing is, whenever there is huge drop the more the buy walls will keep rising. Thus it will put more force on the bitcoin market cap and also the ETH considering it is the second best currency in the market. So yeah that window is achievable so sit tight.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

I think we may be near the end of the bitcoin dump but you can never know. the manipulation has been strong so far and despite all the buy support, the price has been going down. but we are near the bottom so we may see an stable phase pretty soon and some even are speculating a rise back up although I wouldn't get my hopes up for now.

as for ethereum we are nowhere near the bottom of it because it is still in a huge bubble which needs to burst more before it becomes a viable option again. for now a bigger dump is more possible than anything else specially since the panic is just starting.

Only Bitcoin
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

I don't think we are honestly going anywhere, or at least it doesn't feel like it. But I feel like the end of this consolidation will near and I believe Bitcoin will be near 12k, while Ethereum will go above $500 again and be inbetween $700-800. Obviously my guess is just that a guess, and nobody should take it as financial advice.
the last disclaimer was fantastic Tongue Definitely there are people who are continuously making predictions and then telling with so much confidence and surety that others must have to believe. They always go for compelling others to get this advice for their financial assistance and move accordingly. However this must be understood that bitcoins are totally unpredictable.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Yes, the media has been used as a way to spread the FUD and this is the part I somehow hate the negative comment made by Bill Gate which once advice people that cryptocurrency have what it takes to save people financially. However, I presume the price of bitcoin to reach $15,000 before the end of this month.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

Price of any cryptocurrecy is not too easy to identify right now. But the market coindition is improving from last two or three days. And the indicators signals to be higher than the starting price of this month. But this is not for sure. Opposite one may happen.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

this must be transferred in speculation section as this is not were this belong,speculating the price of bitcoin and ethereum dont belongo bitcoin discussions.anyway i will put my opinion about what would be the prices,bitcoin may reach $8000-$10000 before april ends since recovery would be hard for such coins,about ethereum the maximum price for this month is $700 and about other altcoin welk i dont wanna speculate those two are enough
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will probably get down to around $6k and find support--then start going back up. Of course if something else bad happens, it could go down below that, but I don't think it would be down there for long.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is now near the bottom. It's not going to go down. In April, the price of bitcoin will begin to recover. I think at the end of April, the price of bitcoins will return to $10,000. I don't think it's hard for bitcoin. What we need to do now is to be patient.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

In my opinion, the price of the BTC and the other crypto currencies will not change drastically but will not fall further. By the end of April, I think BTC will be about $ 8500 to a minimum of $ 8K.   Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███