Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My life is falling apart . ( TradeFortress read this )  (Read 18742 times)
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:49:17 AM

Twentington is even more worried about coinchat after hearing about what happened with inputs.io.

Ditto. I'd like to see it return even if free coins don't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:10:19 AM

You're title tripped me out lol. I thought you were gonna be posting about your entire life and how your about to be kicked out of you place to the streets or something
chipug

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

696B6111

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:11:23 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 05:26:40 AM by chipug

What font is it? I can install it and try to use it in Photoshop.
I figured it out Cheesy thanks!
Edit:Total lies. I thought I had it. I'm as far as just needing to fck around with outer glow (?) but I have no clue what I'm doing and I'm just making my words disappear lol Sorry to be a pain in the arse but would you mind if I sent you my logo and pic of what I'm trying to achieve?

Twentington is even more worried about coinchat after hearing about what happened with inputs.io.

I'm not worried. Am I the only one? Why would it not return?
Whiskchat database was compromised, not CoinChat's. It might have been originally copied from cc but it's run very differently.
Also, apparently those API things are right bastards, so I see this issue to lay with them and not TF or inputs personally. I wouldn't be enabling anything like that with a decent amount in the wallet to lose and I doubt anyone else did either.      

You're title tripped me out lol. I thought you were gonna be posting about your entire life and how your about to be kicked out of you place to the streets or something
I was going to make a CoinChat Temporary Thread but there's too much activity here lol It's funny to see just how many cc people have been immediately attracted to this title. Cheesy
Atruk

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:17:55 AM

Whiskchat database was compromised, not CoinChat's. It might have been originally copied from cc but it's run very differently.
Also, apparently those API things are right bastards, so I see this issue to lay with them and not TF or inputs personally. I wouldn't be enabling anything like that with a decent amount in the wallet to lose and I doubt anyone else did either.     

Well, without Inputs.io I doubt the payment for chatting feature will make a return.

I really hope the chat network itself returns though.

chipug

696B6111

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:21:41 AM

Well, without Inputs.io I doubt the payment for chatting feature will make a return.

I replied to this before reading anything else. Wrong thing to do, I see now.
Atruk

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:24:15 AM

I replied to this before reading anything else. Wrong thing to do, I see now.

It happens.

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:25:02 AM

Can someone please explain to a noob what de fuck is going on
chipug

696B6111

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:28:49 AM

Can someone please explain to a noob what de fuck is going on
Thread TL;DR?

Basically, lots of sites have been getting hacked. A very popular chat network was one of them. People miss it.
chipug

696B6111

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:48:29 AM

If it didn't, I could totally see why not.

Bitcoin is a pretty tiring experience. You are constantly fighting against hackers, scammers, even sleazes, so plenty people get to a point where they don't bother anymore. In addition to it not being very simple for Great Aunty Hilda to get to grips with, I think it's this that will ruin bitcoin.
Atruk

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:12:40 AM

If it didn't, I could totally see why not.

Bitcoin is a pretty tiring experience. You are constantly fighting against hackers, scammers, even sleazes, so plenty people get to a point where they don't bother anymore. In addition to it not being very simple for Great Aunty Hilda to get to grips with, I think it's this that will ruin bitcoin.

On freenode IRC /join #coinchat-exile

I'm not sure how long I'll be awake, but I'll try to keep the channel open.

chipug

696B6111

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:17:36 AM

on route. hex is updating  Roll Eyes
arshvein

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:53:00 AM

coming~
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 03:01:11 PM

I agree with all of the above, so sad to see coinchat gone, it was a great community.

It still IS a great community Smiley

Yes, but the fate of CoinChat isn't looking good with inputs.io losing over a million bucks. Undecided

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:31:33 PM

I agree with all of the above, so sad to see coinchat gone, it was a great community.

Yes, but the fate of CoinChat isn't looking good with inputs.io losing over a million bucks. Undecided

Everything can be rebuilt Smiley

but now its take some long time because TF is in great depression and its need time to settle all things

lief.green

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:07:59 PM

but now its take some long time because TF is in great depression and its need time to settle all things

Yes, he must be very depressed over all the money he stole.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:09:43 PM

life is tough when you can't decide between a red or a yellow lambo
Mayasaurus

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:19:48 PM

To reiterate: We have an IRC channel for the time being! Come join! On freenode IRC /join #coinchat-exile
lief.green

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:18:56 PM

life is tough when you can't decide between a red or a yellow lambo

He will get away with it, too.  He's too much of a bitch to face up for what he did.

Now all the faucets that used inputs.io are going down with people's earnings.  People are even reporting losing their peerbet wallets.

I hope someone gets hold of this douche and kicks the living shit out of him.  That chicken shit is probably (or is it "provably") hiding under a rock like the freakin terrorist he is.
Mayasaurus

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:51:04 PM

To reiterate: We have an IRC channel for the time being! Come join! On freenode IRC /join #coinchat-exile

Everybody join Grin. Let's get a party started Cheesy

Wooooo!!!
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:05:17 PM

proof that's TF?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: