Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3403 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
The value of the bitcoin is base on its users. The bitcoin has now solid community, by observing the past graph of the bitcoin; you will find out that the price of the bitcoin is continuing to increase as time passing by.
The value today is a little good and we need improvement either less or more but improvement will lead us once. Now if you want to see a sudden change or manipulation in the market then you and we all should invest in the Bitcoin which is a benefit too at this stage apart which the price will activate to increase. With the passage of time we will see a better value as we need to do the same and should not sell right now which will bring further decrease.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

Bitcoin is precious. You can visit the different trading platforms so you will be able to grasp how the price of bitcoin and even alts were made. In trading the people decide the value how high or low they want to acquire a bitcoin, on the other hand people set a price to sell a bitcoin or buy.

You're right about it because we don't create the price for Bitcoin. I think it's a price in real time is good to invest in it.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

What many here confusing is the word "value" . We are not talking about the "bitcoin price" we are talking about the "bitcoin value". As in what bitcoin brings to the table that makes it worth anything. If take the face value of bitcoin the only thing that makes it worthy anything is the people. More people wants to buy bitcoin than people who wants to sell bitcoin makes bitcoin worth more, the reverse makes it worth less. Now if we take the reasoning why bitcoin started and why bitcoin should be used like what satoshi had in mind, that makes it more valuable than any other currency in the world because this was not started out against the dollar or started against the euro, it started as the currency for the whole globe.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

The Bitcoin value is because the community accepts it, because of the supply-demand relationship that makes Bitcoin valuable.
There are so many other factors which are increasing the bitcoin value. For example the easy use of bitcoin, its withdrawal and deposition in our online wallet, the profit that we can get only by holding bitcoin, and so many other reasons which are in fact making bitcoin more popular and valuable.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Value in the market consist of many factors. For example, popularity, investing in it, price on the market and others. In general they make surprise for today. My opinion about the value for your time is near 7k per one Bitcoin.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Of course that what he said is right. Cryptocurrencies are only one big speculation. And why? Because currently we dont need them!
But, what about in the future? When people find out the power of the blockchain?
Lemlem Petros

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

I am sure the bitcoin is real and valuable. However, the value of it depends on the decision of each person.
Paul Hueber

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

I believe bitcoin is not a bubble but really worth it. However, its value depends on many factors of subjective and subjective evaluation
fank dirt

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

You have to understand the concept of bitcoin value and price. For me, I believe bitcoin is really valuable and beneficial
Almaz Fesahaye

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

I believe that the bitcoin value does not under $ 10000 / btc
Erik Hofmann

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

I agree with that opinion. The value of the commodity depends on its exchange value.
Sheena Bailey

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

The price of bitcoin fluctuates dramatically because of the belief of each person about the value of each other bitcoin. Some people agree that the value of high bitcoin will buy at that price, some people only accept the value of bitcoin lower than they would buy at lower prices.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Value in the market consist of many factors. For example, popularity, investing in it, price on the market and others. In general they make surprise for today. My opinion about the value for your time is near 7k per one Bitcoin.

$7k dollar price is still expensive because the market price last year is just below $1k dollar so i think that bitcoins today is a good investment because it can grow even more in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

I believe bitcoin is not a bubble but really worth it. However, its value depends on many factors of subjective and subjective evaluation
The value today came after decrease in price which is equivalent to 6500 US dollar is still in its low price circle but has dropped more. Now this is a better opportunity to bring your money here to buy a lot of Bitcoins will be in our benefit. On the other hand if someone is thinking to sell then that is not more than a foolish decision because we all are here for benefit and the benefit is only in buying at this stage.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

The price of bitcoin fluctuates dramatically because of the belief of each person about the value of each other bitcoin. Some people agree that the value of high bitcoin will buy at that price, some people only accept the value of bitcoin lower than they would buy at lower prices.
Yes I think that we have seen the bitcoin price trading too much stable but for few time, while in most of the time there is a big fluctuation in bitcoin price. In fact the traders always like the fluctuation in bitcoin price which give them good chances to  make money from trading.

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

You forgot one important value-creating factor, that is the usability. Bitcoin must really find a way to be used as a peer to peer electronic cash as it had been initially intended, or it will eventually fail.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

Value today is equivalent to 6322 US dollar which came on this position after downfall that is the result of all our faults. We say that price is controlling by the demand and further for common understanding it means that users of Bitcoin sell the coins on low price for little profit that does not let the Bitcoin improve its value. All these unnecessary actions when we stop doing this then everything will be fine.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is affected by the very high demand and sales and not only that total supply, politics and some news in the media can also affect the price of bitcoin.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

I agree completely with the fact that it is the people who give value. Once people's mindset about a certain thing is collectively positive and they are ready to accept and use it, the thing will suddenly start to grow in value and the value will continue to increase as more people embrace it. It is people who give bitcoin its value.
Barbara Onio

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

I believe that as more and more governments adopt electronic money, the value of bitcoin is increasing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: