Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN RANKS  (Read 322 times)
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

I'm am newbie like other my ranked is member im not satisfied in my ranked because the old users in bitcointalk they have the advantage so how to like me and others newbie they do not earn because they have a small percentage very hard to get a merit.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

Many of us here are currently on bitcoin for about years ago, Also, there are newbies who are still learning from higher ranks.The merit system now instead of ranking on timely manner, you should post good quality posts to get meritted by others and after acquiring enough merits, you can now rank up. Higher ranks is not just a lucky status where you can earn higher payouts than others in a signature campaigns, Its most probably a prove that you are old here on bitcoin world and you learned and experienced enough almost everything including numerous ups and downs of the bitcoins price. It does not mean that a lower ranks does not have enough skills and knowledge on trading or even choosing the right ICOs. Everyone here is special, and even you are a newbie, dont be afraid to try because even the most successful people lost a hundred times so keep on investing and promoting cryptocurrency.

Those high ranks individuals came from newbie also so they are the ones teaching the newbies on the proper way of using and doing tasks here in the community. Though the gap between those high ranks and the lower ranks is visible and can intimidate newcommers, these does not mean they are supperior to them. We are here to be one community helping each other in one common goal, and that is to spread the importance of crypto currency in our economy.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

in my opinions ranking is needed to this forum to earn big stakes in the bounties, i agree to your vision in merit system but its very hard and other member use the merit trading to get rank up, buying ,selling or trading of merit is very prohibited by the rules but still doing of others to have merit and to be ranked up.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

As a newbie in crypto society, forums like this is very resourcefull. Giving such an idea what “ranks” and “merits” are really all about. The thing is everybody helps one another whether he/she is legendary, full member or newbie. Everyone has a unique idea and everyone can be successful. Its just a matter of status, but what matters most is the knowledge you have earned, and how you apply it correctly. This discussion motivates me a lot to keep me going ahead. Salute to all old members whose feet are still on the ground!
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Bitcointalk.org rank is not a good basis of having knolwedge in Bitcoin. This site's admins created the merit system, to combat the blatant buy and sell of Bitcointalk.org accounts. Now that Merit is a part of ranking factor. Newly created accounts for the purpose farm will be stuck as Jr. Member, unless some people will donate merit points.

Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

First of all, you will be able to get a junior 30post before you reach the junior rank. Once they update you will become a member until it rises, you rank up.But it's hard to get a higher rank if you're going to get better, if you do not have it.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

I agree that gaining merits is not that simply achieved wherein you need to earn it by doing good quality post. I think that it will come soon once your post will be given merit knowing that you deserve to have it. Don't loose hope on this merit system as this will come in due time and I still believe that we all can acquire the merit soon to be able to increase the rank. Keep on doing the right thing and it will come unexpectedly.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

The ranks is a good way to actually keep people from creating multiple accounts and spamming the forum just to get merits and increase ranks for bounty campaigns.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

I agree that gaining merits is not that simply achieved wherein you need to earn it by doing good quality post. I think that it will come soon once your post will be given merit knowing that you deserve to have it. Don't loose hope on this merit system as this will come in due time and I still believe that we all can acquire the merit soon to be able to increase the rank. Keep on doing the right thing and it will come unexpectedly.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

Many of us here are currently on bitcoin for about years ago, Also, there are newbies who are still learning from higher ranks.The merit system now instead of ranking on timely manner, you should post good quality posts to get meritted by others and after acquiring enough merits, you can now rank up. Higher ranks is not just a lucky status where you can earn higher payouts than others in a signature campaigns, Its most probably a prove that you are old here on bitcoin world and you learned and experienced enough almost everything including numerous ups and downs of the bitcoins price. It does not mean that a lower ranks does not have enough skills and knowledge on trading or even choosing the right ICOs. Everyone here is special, and even you are a newbie, dont be afraid to try because even the most successful people lost a hundred times so keep on investing and promoting cryptocurrency.

Merit is created to prevent spam from newbies who want to fast up their ranks.
i think it is worked, many of newbies trying to make a good post.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

You are very correct in your post and this will help and motivate newbies to work more harder so as to have  higher ranks. Thanks for the encouragement.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Agreed with promoting cryptocurrency to decent crowded because maybe by this way we will feel back at the end of the end of 2017 ago may also be more because of the level of trust worthy of the higher the cyptocurrency.
thank you
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

The Crypto market need to promoted even newbie can be investing towards it, no restriction, and secondly, The ranking method base on merit has restrict movement of change of status rank going higher, base my own understanding, is good to make constructive post before you can earn merit, time here on forum na money. Please I need merit, help me.
Thanks.
selezneve

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

You are an old member here but still yo have posted this in wrong section. This should have been in meta. It can be tolerated for a new profile but a senior member doing this raises a number of doubts.

Now, coming back to the point you mentioned:

1) Higher rank is not just a lucky status ?

2) It is most probably  prove that you are old on bitcoin world ?

If you keep repeating this two points multiple times, you will realize the contradiction. I am in no way against the merit system but it is reality that some people just got lucky with this. I hope they are dealt in future updates.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

I appreciate your post.It keeps me more motivated to continue what I started here in joining bitcoin.There are lots of time I wanted to quit because its really hard to start this things when I had no knowledge about cryptocurrency/bitcoin.I read lots of sections here to gain more knowledge but still hard for me to understand things.There are times that it comes to my mind that what if I will remain as a junior member for a long time and got no merits and it creeps me out but I really wanna be part of this bitcoin world not just because of earning money but also I enjoyed learning things here slowly by slowly.You are right, I should never be afraid instead I need to take time to learn things here till I achieved what I wanted.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

You are making a point in your post,  before the introduction of merit,  many people create topics in other just to get alot of activities that can take them to the next rank,  their main target was just to get to any higher rank so that they can benefit alot from signature campaign, but since when merit was introduced,  it mde that spam areas caught off,  kudos to the admin of the forum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: