Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Hmm well, I think that depends on what’s your plan. It’s hard to see what is undervalued. I like to hold cryptos that give out passive income. For example, I hold some in NEO. Some are in other cryptos that give out “dividend” like TAAS and WAVE. I like EOS as well since they have future plans to give out a lot of airdrops just like how initially Ethereum received a lot of airdrops like OmiseGo. I think the most important thing is to invest in projects that have strong team and track record.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

I think Nebulas is a good choice. Very strong team and really ambitious concept because nobody did it before them. If they implement all the plans and ideas, this project will be huge.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

Are you sure you don't fear when market down trend in time you hold? And if in two year the price you target hit, will you sell it or you will be waiting end two years holding. You should answer these questions yourself. And coin good to hold for two year i thought NEO, EOS, Vechain,... i have great belief in Chinese friends
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Holding is like sniper waiting to pull the trigger, you know that there so may people blocking your target's view but you need to wait patiently to shoot him, sometime people pull the trigger on early bases so they failed on their assassination because they hit the shoulder, the ear, stomach, not the heart or head. Same like bitcoin, if you get my point my friend.
Nalbo

Activity: 869
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

If you are going for a coin with a blockchain, go with NEM. They are coming up as the nearest rival to Ethereum and are likely to increase in value and use in the upcoming years.
If you are trying to invest in an ICO, choose one whose price are linked to real company and their profit.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

Waves and stratis, two coins for which I make great hopes for a long time. For this they say all the advantages of these coins.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

The cost of my eth is relatively high, the cost of each eth is above $1,000.
So, in the case of all the altcoin drop, I changed all my Ethereum to some other cryptocurrency. Similarly, I also plan to take 2 years. .
I have invested in rfr, bkx, brd, gems.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

It is difficult to say which undervalued coins will rise, thus attracting investments. However, some invest by peer-to-peer discussions, research, project team and reputation. And even then to figure out which coins will go to the moon will be difficult. So invest by research and peer-to-peer discussions. As for me, I have invested in ripple, NEM, Cardano, Stellar hoping these coins will rise.  

mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

well its really good decession you take it . Holding always the best formula for crypto invest i think you can take these altr into your list neo,wave,xrp,wpr ,I have invested these 4 coin and i am also holding  this year .
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

maybe at this time I think it is very difficult to hold in a very long time because now I see the longer hold the greater the losses that I get so I think for now better stop for a moment to hold it.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

https://utrust.com/
try to check the UTK, this one already in exchange and they are really under value now, they will launch their app project this April 19,
ICO price is 0.065 USD each..

https://platform.cryptopolice.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110731.0

But if you want to invest with some ICO you better check this out sir,
Have a nice investment ahead sir!
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

If you think that your coins is worth it to hold and then go for it.Because when time comes that the price will rise and thats the main reason that the power of hold is worth it.
Yes, you are true.We will holding our coin if its price is low that we cannot get profit from it. But if as to the period of time you are holding it, maybe it all depend on the price of the coin. What is the use of holding it longer if for instance the price now is already too high? Why not grab the opportunity? As to the number of years, for me, it does not matter, what matters most is the price of the coin and your profit.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

I suggest you invest in EOS because EOS looks promising.
EOS itself is a good token, so it's worth investing in.

Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

I think at this moment, you can consider buying BTC, ETH and NEO.

There is no need to be to analytical, esp if you are asking for suggestions to buy :/

Just buy the top coins and if you hold for 2 years, there will certainly be profits.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

Everything that happens now, with all the ups and downs - is part of the economic theory, and for this reason, the best thing to do now is keep waiting. Growth will be exactly either to the same mark or higher, as the market expands, but this fall is definitely not forever.

Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Almost all coins now needed a super powerful hold because everything is falling and this is too painful. Well, I'm still confident that everything will get back to normal and what we can only do for now is the power of hold. Also, with regards to some good coins to hold, I could say that almost anything because the prices are really too low and you can make sure that you will have a profit if you buy and hold. The only  question is until when and if the coin will really still recover?
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

I think powerful coin like BTC, ETH and NEO these 3 can be the best for long term holding . you can separate your money try to buy 50% new coin and 50% for solid strong fundamental coin.
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

I think there is a job of a cleverman kept in the coins. So, as long as possible, we should keep a coin on our wallet.Hold is one of the system for businessman idea.It is a great earn for money somedays.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

It totally depends on your needs and your future plans and concepts where would you like to invest. According to me, Neocoin is the best option and I do believe in this Chinese investment concepts and the Neocoin is already going great as i have personally traded it many times and expecting it to go for a long run. Apart from Neocoin there are few other tokens like Bitshares, Railblocs, Waves where they are having great potential to give you good returns for the long run and even i have personally invested in them.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: