Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit accounts  (Read 15311 times)
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

I have registered for a long time and until now has not been approved. Do not know why and is now giving up to create an account in steemit again. Maybe the others can be quick and easy .... this is my experience with steemit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Hi guys! I want buy steemit accounts or steemit followers. Pls PM me

I am aware that creating a steemit account needs time to complete the registration but buying a steemit account which could be created for free is just crazy for me. You could create and wait, than buying one that you didnt know if sold by a legit seller, be careful. Huh
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Could you possibly tell me what the point in that Steemit? I heard about it for a couple of times but can't understand why people are using that platform

This is a free platform such as Medium. There you can publish your stories, photos, poems, anything! You can share your creativity and if people like it they reward you with their voices - upvotes. And you can see the cost of these votes under your posts in dollar terms. You can also vote for the content you like and gain strength of voice. The more your strength the more you will earn when you vote.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

My Steemit registration was approved after 2 - 4 weeks? Now I still don't have any posts there but I'm going to update it asap so I can post my contents there especially crypto stuff.  Grin
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

Steemit account takes a long time to open. I wanted to open it and inform you that I will inform you. then I did not receive any mail. In short, I could not.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

it is easy to make steemit account and it is not the hard job. you must sign up and also be waiting for registration. it takes about 7 days i think to submit
Jones chen

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

I try to register for an account, but the site allows me to wait for a message. If it succeeds, it will send me an email....
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

you should be patient when created steemit account. it took so long time. you should wait around 2 - 3 weeks. but, if you already have steemit account and post your creativity, you will get a salary in dollars
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

Me too, i find it hard registering in steemit right now, maybe they restrict the registrations of new users into their system. I remember before it was easy to register on their site, but not its not. Maybe they try to filter those who are serious into their platform unlike before. Have a nice daw friend.

Hi, sir joelsamuya
in my opinion to create a steemit account is not difficult.
about a week ago I just created a steemit account. And just wait a few days, my account has been aprroved. register only with your phone number.
You're a lucky guy. LOL. I created Steemit account last year and I can remember how many months it is but I'm still waiting for approving email from Steemit Smiley). With a Steemit account everyone can easily earn a lot of money so I don't think anyone is going to sell their steemit account except scammer Smiley)

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

i get some information about signup proses in steemit...
you can read
https://steemit.com/steemit/@jerrybanfield/my-steem-account-creation-service-alternative-to-steemitcom-signup.

and also i have open one link https://www.steemithelp.net/logging-in/ and i get about this :

The Steemit team are working hard on speeding up the process but please bear with them during this time.  If you are in a real rush you can create an account using the AnonSteem service virtually instantly:

https://anon.steem.network/

note : they are nearly instant and have costs 6 Steem to sign up
petuhov

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

I have got many approved steemit accounts in stock. Price for a fresh account is only $ 8. It is ready to post content and you also get an email with it. If you want aged account, I am giving them for $ 35 only, they come with some posts and followers. Pm me or mail on alpesh73768@gmail.com to buy.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

You don't need to buy, just create one. And for gaining followers, just start resteeming, upvoting and following people, they will follow you back.
richbeach

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

You don't need to buy, just create one. And for gaining followers, just start resteeming, upvoting and following people, they will follow you back.

I've just created my account and i gonna share an important info. By the way, I was waiting for approval few days. If it's interesting follow me, please!  Roll Eyes

https://steemit.com/smartcontract/@popsfish/what-is-crowdsdale-contract-and-what-is-it-for

Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:08 AM

Me too, i find it hard registering in steemit right now, maybe they restrict the registrations of new users into their system. I remember before it was easy to register on their site, but not its not. Maybe they try to filter those who are serious into their platform unlike before. Have a nice daw friend.

No they dont restrict the registrations of new users. Registration works perfect. Only thing is that you can wait for approve a week or even more. I have registered and already forgot about it, but after 2 weeks i got an email that my account is approved.
resus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:24 AM

In my opinion to create a steemit account is not difficult. You just have to wait 1 week to be successful. will have gmail sent to you after 1 week
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

i think you can login to steemit and follow people or you create an account with them that is even more better then buying steemit account.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

i think creating a steemit take a week to have your details .. so just be patient to have you details sent you
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

I remember 4 months ago, the registration was very fast. I was registering at the end of January and only at the beginning of March it turned out. Now it is more profitable to buy an account than to wait for registration.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

steemit account. Usually, I have been working 2 months or more to get approval. I created a steemit account a month ago. I remember that about 2 weeks I was accepted

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

I also want to buy a steemit account with followers around 1K, I have tried several times to create a steemit account but it does not work, almost 1 month I am waiting for confirmation password but still no
 Sad
I still have a steemit account. can you pm me

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: