Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3453 times)
dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

We will announce that we are also looking for a cryptography expert.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

We will announce that we are also looking for a cryptography expert.

Why do you need a cripgrapher? you don't use hash encription?
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

The alternative of a new chain, might take longer and this is the only issue, if we hope that an erc20 with snapshot and all coin offered to ex pos users will take arround 2 weeks, the new chain might take us up to 2-3 months.

I would say that time should not at all be considered an issue if the project is serious. As for any non serious short-term project, my guess is that it would end up enriching only a few people exploiting the initial hype and that would be all. So my recomandation if to take your time and just develope the project at its best.

There is no rush for us. We plan to do our work until september. There is time for developing and time for everything else. Any interested person in joining the project contact us via discord.
Interesting lending system, no one loses money, lenders are just receiving interest receiving collateral on the chain. How are you going to implement all these things?
solotraveler

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

when more info about airdrop sir?
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

The alternative of a new chain, might take longer and this is the only issue, if we hope that an erc20 with snapshot and all coin offered to ex pos users will take arround 2 weeks, the new chain might take us up to 2-3 months.

I would say that time should not at all be considered an issue if the project is serious. As for any non serious short-term project, my guess is that it would end up enriching only a few people exploiting the initial hype and that would be all. So my recomandation if to take your time and just develope the project at its best.

There is no rush for us. We plan to do our work until september. There is time for developing and time for everything else. Any interested person in joining the project contact us via discord.
Interesting lending system, no one loses money, lenders are just receiving interest receiving collateral on the chain. How are you going to implement all these things?

That's the point! Safe lending through the chain. Masternodes (called checker) that will keep the network safe and vote for network changes.

rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

This is a good project and promising. I suggest to follow it before it ends. I hope there are many who work on this great project. Because I'm sure this project will grow in the future and I'm sure this project is very profitable either for anyone who follows it or does it.
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:45:42 PM by Edgar9

I also hope in this project. I wish good luck to the devs.
merculet
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

Would be great to get some edetails about your project. Something like a coin supply or a link to your website. I also want to read the whitepaper of your projects. Please send some details.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

Would be great to get some edetails about your project. Something like a coin supply or a link to your website. I also want to read the whitepaper of your projects. Please send some details.

You gotta wait a little. It's been just some days since the Ann was made. And as stated by dev, they are still working towards plans - it's better to plan beforehand then to get confused on midroad.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

You gotta wait a little. It's been just some days since the Ann was made. And as stated by dev, they are still working towards plans - it's better to plan beforehand then to get confused on midroad.

We have posted the swap plans and most of the future plans. Soon airdrops details will be available

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
Merited by premiumproductss (1)

Why??

Setting up a donation/fundraising procedure

Its too early to include this on your roadmaps., If you are confident with the taking over. Donation should not be an option..

This will turns out as another circus.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Why??

Setting up a donation/fundraising procedure

Its too early to include this on your roadmaps., If you are confident with the taking over. Donation should not be an option..

This will turns out as another circus.

Yes, there it will be fundraising campaign. But not so soon, first we need to have the proper launch and an airdrop.

Swap procedure must follow and be made totally by the book. A need for fundraising is necessary as we need to hire a lot of users.

kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:33:43 PM
Merited by premiumproductss (1)

The name has changed to lend the network now? I think most of us would have preferred the old name which suits it very well as the first POSToken in Ethereum smart contract. That name brings a lot of prestige and will attract a lot of investors in my opinion. Lending services are being rendered by a lot of projects and this token will just be envisaged as one of them. More so, lending is not gathering enough attention lately following the sudden crash of Bitconnect, DavorCoin, RegalCoin to mention but a few. Is there really going to be an airdrop because the date, 15th January seems backdated or is it of the next years'?

dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

The name has changed to lend the network now? I think most of us would have preferred the old name which suits it very well as the first POSToken in Ethereum smart contract. That name brings a lot of prestige and will attract a lot of investors in my opinion. Lending services are being rendered by a lot of projects and this token will just be envisaged as one of them. More so, lending is not gathering enough attention lately following the sudden crash of Bitconnect, DavorCoin, RegalCoin to mention but a few. Is there really going to be an airdrop because the date, 15th January seems backdated or is it of the next years'?

The point is not about now. It is about future. You might not enjoy now, but we will continue develope either way. Hopefully it won't be too late for you.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

Totally true. Read again our network features and see how it might prevent dumps and promote buying constantly

paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

Can someone keep updating the PosToken thread as I haven't heard much about it and I try to check in there regularly. I guess I missed it, and I'm sure others might too.

karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

Can someone keep updating the PosToken thread as I haven't heard much about it and I try to check in there regularly. I guess I missed it, and I'm sure others might too.

Yes, please make your Announcements also at the "old" POS Thread. Otherwise lots of user won't see anything of the swap!
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

Yes, please make your Announcements also at the "old" POS Thread. Otherwise lots of user won't see anything of the swap!

We will try to post it more often

sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

I have 6200 postoken in my Forkdelta account.If I transfer my Postoken from forkdelta to myetherwallet, Got I any DOU Token.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

I have 6200 postoken in my Forkdelta account.If I transfer my Postoken from forkdelta to myetherwallet, Got I any DOU Token.

Yes. Get in touch with us on discord

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: