Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
evelyne.theresia1

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

reserved!
can't wait this project coming soon!
i love the way mining Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

reserved!

Get in touch with the team and donate for the future. The work is real and there is plenty of it!

We need to stay focused on the main goal of development and for this we need funds.

TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

reserved!

Get in touch with the team and donate for the future. The work is real and there is plenty of it!

We need to stay focused on the main goal of development and for this we need funds.

I will donate for your project and idea today or tomorrow. How to contact you?
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

reserved!

I will donate for your project and idea today or tomorrow. How to contact you?

Discord is a good way of contacting us. Also here on bitcointalk is a good way

dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:20:58 AM

We just received our first donation! 2.72 BTC to go.

Join our project by helping the development team with ideas or technical skills or just donate to our idea!

Dot it now, before it will be too late.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

We just received our first donation! 2.72 BTC to go.

Join our project by helping the development team with ideas or technical skills or just donate to our idea!

Dot it now, before it will be too late.

great, seeing daily a couple of new users joining. until now this is not the result we've been expected

excoins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

If i had PosToken in Coinexchange how to get DOU?
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

I have more than 1000 postokens at Postoken lending platform and can't withdraw them and my another withdraw of 100 Postokens is pending more than one month.
So as far as I understood everybody who's in the same situation as me can take a flying fuck to the moon with our stuck withdrawals and the only way to get new tokens is to buy them at exchanges?  Grin
How can we trust you won't do with your project the same thing the old dev of Postoken did? Huh
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

thanks for continuing the POSToken project. I can not understand why the original dev abandoned it, there was so much potential and he could have profitted so well from it

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

I have more than 1000 postokens at Postoken lending platform and can't withdraw them and my another withdraw of 100 Postokens is pending more than one month.
So as far as I understood everybody who's in the same situation as me can take a flying fuck to the moon with our stuck withdrawals and the only way to get new tokens is to buy them at exchanges?  Grin
How can we trust you won't do with your project the same thing the old dev of Postoken did? Huh

And additional: If you plan a new lending platform, will it be a smart contract with automatic withdrawal or another manual platform?
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

And additional: If you plan a new lending platform, will it be a smart contract with automatic withdrawal or another manual platform?

If you don't trust just exit from here.

And to answer to your additional question, it will be lending based on chain!

luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Thank you, kind man, for your kind advice!  Wink
You know your answer tells me much more than all you words you wrote here before... Grin
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

You know your answer tells me much more than all you words you wrote here before... Grin

We want a straight and easy project. We are working and we are developing every damn day. We hope by august to have something done.

karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

We want a straight and easy project. We are working and we are developing every damn day. We hope by august to have something done.

You asked for donations and we asked very easy to answer questions! If you want to have donations you should answer these questions!
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

You asked for donations and we asked very easy to answer questions! If you want to have donations you should answer these questions!
I have said ssince the first pages. We are looking for people that want to join the project, people that want to be part of the team and people that can be trusted to divide the pre-mine fundraising wallets.

I have paid already enough for my own pocket to see that POStoken userd have no interest in a swap.

Even if this might have a lot of advantages for them, people come her and ask for trust but they have no idea what is wrong with the question.

Anthony1985

Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

How can I claim mine? I do hold some PosToken
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

How can I claim mine? I do hold some PosToken

Join our discord group and ask us there

snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Only on Discord for swap/airdrop ?
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

Only on Discord for swap/airdrop ?

Yes, We reply in real time on discord!

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

reserved!

So is the new coin, DOU, going to be an ethereum ERC20 sub-franchise? I have a bunch of POS, which I also had on Jan 1st - so I am hereby contacting you to get my DOU.

I am not planning on getting Discord. I already have Skype and Telegram running 24/7; my PC is about to explode.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: