Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 3987 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

All will be Okey. More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everydays activity. In Korea and Japaniese we have net of shops, that have some agreement with cryptoexchanges and they will use crypto and fiat both to sell their productions.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
indeed nothing is impossible and all can happen. but I am curious, what is your reason so that you are very confident that the market can collapse?
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

All will be Okey. More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everydays activity. In Korea and Japaniese we have net of shops, that have some agreement with cryptoexchanges and they will use crypto and fiat both to sell their productions.

Without institutional investors Cryptos have no hope. I love cryptos but have to look at this realistically. I want to invest substantial sums of money into the market but everywhere I turn there is more bad news.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

indeed nothing is impossible and all can happen. but I am curious, what is your reason so that you are very confident that the market can collapse?

BTC peaked at 20K, all those who got involved from 5K-20K have now been wiped out. Those that have watched their money and dreams wiped out are now gun shy. Without institutional investors this market has little hope!
A market cap of 250 billion might sound a lot but it’s not.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

This is the most worst thinking that the market will collapse, every financial market like stock markets etc in the world have it's ups and down, and this the time for crypto market to face some bad time but it will recover eventually

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

I hope its will not... Lots of people will loose their money and the source to earn valuable coins and tokens. Crypto forever !
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

This is the most worst thinking that the market will collapse, every financial market like stock markets etc in the world have it's ups and down, and this the time for crypto market to face some bad time but it will recover eventually

It’s a possibility bright ass! The market cap is down approximately 70 percent in a market that is brand new!
I love cryptos but have take things seriously in this unregulated space.
When there is money involved you need to look at every angle.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 10:04:47 PM by LuBro

If you read the news I'm definitely convinced that it will not collapse. Just a few information for you right now:
Nvidia’s CEO Bullish on Crypto, Intel Files Patent To Reduce Mining Energy Use, etc.

• ​​Nvidia’s CEO bullish on cryptocurrencies as a means of value exchange, mainstream media interview shows
  • Car manufacturer Audi is testing Blockchain technology for its physical and financial distribution processing.
  • Intel has filed a patent for a Bitcoin mining hardware accelerator that would reduce the amount of electricity used in cryptocurrency mining.
  • Marketing automation platform Mailchimp will reportedly shut down all accounts related to cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings, exchanges, news, books, events, and announcements.
  • In addition to Bitcoin’s woes, traditional stock markets saw their worst period since January 2016 for the five days ending March 25.

More and more companies are supporting Blockchain and Blockchain-based technology which will lead to a new uprising. I'm sure about that.
And in this special market situation it's great to see so much coins and token which are performing really good and fighting this bear market. I'm glad I jumped up early enough on Lympo's journey to the top of the Blockchain Tokens. You really have to consider this one, have a look at it. Smiley
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

They won't collapse. We are so early in the cryptocurrency revolution that you don't even imagine. We still have to go all that road from earth to moon. The adoption is very low and the tech behind cryptocurrencies are just now starting to get implemented in real use-cases! The future is bright! Wink
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

They won't collapse. We are so early in the cryptocurrency revolution that you don't even imagine. We still have to go all that road from earth to moon. The adoption is very low and the tech behind cryptocurrencies are just now starting to get implemented in real use-cases! The future is bright! Wink

You are optimistic- good for you!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

sometimes when something is plagued the only way to get rid of that plague is to cut the infection out and throw it away.
well we can't just kill the altcoin market and restart it from the beginning but what can happen is that the bubbles that have formed so far which has given altcoins fake values can burst so the prices of each altcoin drop hard to normal realistic levels then we can hope for a more healthy market afterwards.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I do not believe in the collapse of the crypto currency market, which has already become an integral part of our world, it is only a temporary decline in capitalization, the market is cyclical.
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

yes it could. but it will definitely rise again like Phoenix. because no one can stop evolution. And modaern people like this new technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

TBH CNBC has always worked as a reverse indicator for crypto markets. Remember they were shilling about bitcoin when it had touched to 20k mark and they were also showing how to buy XRP from poloniex when I was at ath, now that they are saying that crypto markets are doomed, maybe, just maybe we may see a reversal from here.

SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Today I can not predict the market trend anymore. They increase less but decrease a lot. I think this is probably the hardest time to invest in coin. I think we should hold them to help the market grow again. Do not worry too much about selling your penny. This will increase the supply in the market. Prices will continue to fall sharply.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Goldman Sachs back at it again with their stupid predictions. This was the same investment banking company which called out that Bitcoin would be reaching $100k by the end of the year. Since we have witnessed the Bitcoin-altcoin market to be closely related as per previous trends, even altcoins should be making the glory run along with Bitcoin as per their previous prediction.
Altering stances very often based on the current market statistics seems like a vague move on the part of the company trying to manipulate the headlines in an attempt to indirectly control the 'news' market.
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

It seems the collapse has already done. You can see the price now is about one forth of the highest price a few month ago. In my opinion, there will be no more collapse in the future, recover will come.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

sometimes when something is plagued the only way to get rid of that plague is to cut the infection out and throw it away.
well we can't just kill the altcoin market and restart it from the beginning but what can happen is that the bubbles that have formed so far which has given altcoins fake values can burst so the prices of each altcoin drop hard to normal realistic levels then we can hope for a more healthy market afterwards.

Yes, a reboot.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

I believe as long as blockchain technology is used, crypto market will never be destroyed even if all countries banned it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: