Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Aida Service] - Bounty Scammers + linked accounts  (Read 470 times)
ico_aida_market (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
Merited by criptix (1), alexrums (1)

Bounty manager according to the rules can disqualify the participant at his discretion.

But, nevertheless, support continues to handle your requests.

When checking each report and checking each type of campaign, the bounty manager uses at least 8 filters.

At the end of the tenth week, a full re-audit was conducted, according to which more than 100 fraudsters and fake participants were disqualified.

An example of abuse of the bounty campaign is also provided.
All related accounts, scammers, and other members who abuse the trust of "AIDA" will be flagged in red.

There is also a network of other fake accounts that are in contact with violators (account farming and abuse of merit).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Wow this is a very impressive find you got. I must say that Aida managers are really very strict. I was part of the original bitcoin paying campaigns that's why I know how they ran everything.

Sadly though after the bitcoin signature concluded, I didn't chose to continue into the bounty.

I hope that DT members could tag everyone who cheats in this bounty so that they can't apply to any more campaigns. Good job.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Wow this is a very impressive find you got. I must say that Aida managers are really very strict. I was part of the original bitcoin paying campaigns that's why I know how they ran everything.

Sadly though after the bitcoin signature concluded, I didn't chose to continue into the bounty.

I hope that DT members could tag everyone who cheats in this bounty so that they can't apply to any more campaigns. Good job.

I would vouch for your words. I have known that they are a strict when it comes to counting stakes on the bounty campaign because they didn't tolerate even very little mistakes and would result for no stakes for the week. This is the bounty campaign we would want, nor I love because this would minimize copying of content or multiple accounts. Goodluck to AIDA team and keep the motto "Bounty is LifeGrin
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:47 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

Would be nice if other campaign/bounty managers followed this approach and were more strict with their participants because a lot of them are just left to do what ever they want and as long as they hit the requirements the managers don't care. Changes need to be made to assure that the managers are doing their jobs and actually managing.
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 01:24:15 PM by alexrums

I did not participate in this scam bounty and I do not intend to

What is the reason to declare me a fraud? that I rewarded people for good posts with merit?

Are you out of your mind? Can to you it is time to be treated?

I have another 14 merits, I can give you too for a good job - I gave you a merits - now you're a crook too
ico_aida_market (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

What is the reason to declare me a fraud? that I rewarded people for good posts with merit?
I have another 14 merits, I can give you too for a good job - I gave you a merits - now you're a crook too

Sir, that's good. I see no reason to discuss with you the future of your accounts.

1. Registration on the same day? Coincidence?
I'm afraid that the "merit" in your account is provided artificially, noting messages such as "shit-post", even many respected forum participants do not have such great merit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1002497
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1002258

2. How about publishing and participating in the same companies?
I'm not talking about an identical style of writing, about the same design of social network accounts, etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3115745.msg32760977#msg32760977
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3115745.msg32751049#msg32751049

Do not worry, you will get what you deserve, including the red trust.
alexrums

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Sir, that's good. I see no reason to discuss with you the future of your accounts.

1. Registration on the same day? Coincidence?
I'm afraid that the "merit" in your account is provided artificially, noting messages such as "shit-post", even many respected forum participants do not have such great merit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1002497
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1002258

2. How about publishing and participating in the same companies?
I'm not talking about an identical style of writing, about the same design of social network accounts, etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3115745.msg32760977#msg32760977
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3115745.msg32751049#msg32751049

Do not worry, you will get what you deserve, including the red trust.

Who such radar19 at all?  Grin
Coincidence? Of course. I can search and find a match of your registration with hundreds of others. This is not a multi-account score.
I don't mean to insult you, but you're talking nonsense. You first learn to identify scammers, and then create topics in the forum. To not look ridiculous.

I hope you'll get what's coming, including red trust for your deceit, and slander!

batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

You created a topic and began to accuse me (batishta) and user Nadyn of fraud. You call us multi-accounts.
I'm trying to provide evidence that we are two different people, we just work in a team. I sent you a piece
evidence on the forum in a personal message, but you do not want to accept them and I send them here.

Good afternoon.You call me a fraud and and violator.
You opened a thread and wanted to prove that my account is batishta and account nadyn are multi-account. I want to prove to you the opposite.
You can reasonably accuse us of exchanging merits. This is a fact and I will not dispute this. You can do it or not, I do not know. Gave the marit for the post that the nadyn wrote (
Haдeждa Bepгyлec (Nadezhda Vergules) )
I met nadyn as early as 2016. We register and work in many projects together. And the fact that we are registered on the forum in one day is a proof.
We work together and we have a common spreadsheet

On the left I selected columns - these are links to my documents for each company, to the right - links to documents that belong to nadyn.
We register in each company together, and this can be seen in many spreadsheets. We even did our first posts at the same time. But further time does not coincide, because each of us has a different work schedule. And the fact that you put a screenshot - it just confirms. This does not prove the existence of multi-accounts. We worked in such companies as INS, TokenStars, Gladius, Live Stars, Storiqa, SocialMedia, HOQU, NUCLEUS.
In all these companies there is a procedure for checking the identity of the KYC. In all these companies, we went through this procedure. No company refused us. I can send you a scan of my passport. I will make a photo with a passport in my hand, and in the background will be my computer monitor. The monitor will show my social profile. The same procedure can be done and nadyn - as evidence. And you will see two different people. Do you want us to send you your photos?

there is another option for confirmation. We can get through Skype. And there to show you their passports. And you will see that these are two people who live in different cities.
Which option suits you?

I found you in telegram chat to solve this problem. But you do not listen to me, but only threaten me and call me and Nadyn a fraud.
Maybe I'll get an answer from you. Why are you ignoring me? I again ask you to consider my arguments.
I again suggest that you choose a way to prove our innocence.
alexrums

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

He's cheating. He doesn't make a single argument. Just ridiculous accusations. You just look at his rank and realize that he's still a noob and does not understand what he is talking about. Time will pass, he'll grow up and realize he was wrong.

Attributed to me some kind of radar 19. It is the agony of man. Trying to be polite. But such accusations make me furious.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

how is the continuation of this case ?? whether the scammers have been tamed by DT members? I think this is very real evidence and is a good performance that AIDA team have done .. sometimes this elementary mistake must be a testament to how crazy the account farmers who just want to pursue the revenue from the campaign, very good job
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

wow  am shocked   im doing my first bounty ever  and i find it quite hard to manage to make good posts and create contents  but ppl here are making multi accounts with so high merits  Embarrassed   

well done aida team   that was some hard work to find out those close  comparisons 

but  cant  the btc talk forum  look from where those account are connected ?  i mean if same ip address   that may prove for good that 1 person created 2 accounts   

Cheesy
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

We are ready to provide any evidence, only a fraudster manager refuses to accept them! Therefore, it is in his interest to keep the coins we have earned!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: