Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red trust - Lauda  (Read 362 times)
pat25 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:18:03 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 05:07:36 PM by pat25

Deleted, wanted serious discussion, help, but received ONLY negative and troll answer, thanks community...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Hello, I have been red tagged by Lauda for few months, now I am asking, is my account useless? Yes it is.
Thank you for that, I am here since 2014, few years - one bad decision and now everything what I can do is leave this forum? Because DT moderators thinks that they are gods and they know everything?

What should I do now? I can´t do anything?
Register again and create another account? Buy new account?

The most funny thing is that I didn´t break the rules...

You ARE or NOT involved in the account sales but this  -ive sign wil not be removed, unfortunately.
By the way, Why you worried with Red trust ? Why would you leave the forum because as per DT  / Trusted Members  you should come to the forum with not the intention of earning money as it is only the Right of DT members to earn the money here  Grin Grin

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Hello, I have been red tagged by Lauda for few months, now I am asking, is my account useless? Yes it is.
Thank you for that, I am here since 2014, few years - one bad decision and now everything what I can do is leave this forum? Because DT moderators thinks that they are gods and they know everything?

DT members are not moderators nor a God. There are plenty of things you can do on this forum with your account, even with one red trust from Lauda, so it certainly isn't useless. Buying a new account will usually not end well for you. Register again or do something worthwhile on the forum to earn good trust.

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

DT members are not moderators nor a God. There are plenty of things you can do on this forum with your account, even with one red trust from Lauda, so it certainly isn't useless. Buying a new account will usually not end well for you. Register again or do something worthwhile on the forum to earn good trust.
Sorry Sir ibminer but, I think you misinterpreted something. Because either DT Members are / or not, it should be done calling them "god" not "God". I know its just a little difference but it has a very big difference according to their definition.
Bu the way, I agreed to your message for the OP. I just want to add something.

To OP,
Ending up with Negative trust doesn't mean its all over for you. Do you know what's the purpose of trust system? It gives negative trust to someone untrustworthy and give Positive trust to someone trustworthy. It only means that, if ever that you become trustworthy person again, there's no doubt that you will lose your Negative Trust and might have a chance to receive Positive trust. But according to your statement, you were given red trust without breaking a rule isn't? If that was true, then all you have to do is prove it. Your negative trust is from someone who reported that you are a scammer. As a bounty manager, you should prove that you are a trustworthy one. I don't know how but, when managing a campaign, hiring an escrow can make people trust you again and your campaign too, even though you have a Negative Trust.

If you can't be able to do anything, just keep doing good stuffs. Don't use your negative trust to fool people around. You still have a chance to change your mistakes.

And if you're planning to get a new account. I recommend you to just create a new one, buying account is strictly prohibited. You hands will be defiled by mistakes if you try to do so.

404 Not Found
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

Your negative trust is from someone who reported that you are a scammer. As a bounty manager, you should prove that you are a trustworthy one. I don't know how but, when managing a campaign, hiring an escrow can make people trust you again and your campaign too, even though you have a Negative Trust.
You should have checked hist trust page first and the reference. He was not tagged as a scammer so escrow thing has nothing to do with it.

You have been tagged because you post your interest in buying an account, yet it's still an option for you?  Roll Eyes Btw, leaving the forum because you have a negative trust is not necessary, it's a choice.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

No it isnt. A neg tag from DT is not equal to a ban from the admins. The latter will make your account useless. After all people to a forum to discuss and when that power is taken away from them its a useless account. However functionally from your presepective it is useless if you use it for bounties all day long. But your ability to be able to post in the forum threads still exists - which is why you could create this thread.

You dont have to leave the forum if you dont want to. You can join the discussions and do trades. You will be trolled but some people might still trade with you.

Dont act so helpless. You just answered your question in the next line.

Creating a new account - and then if caught you will be tagged again. Buying another account - well that was why you were tagged for. Now you still dont seem to have learnt a lesson. Hence you deserve your neg tag.

A bought account is used to scam shitpost and farm it for bounties and all. They are not to be trusted. Trusting and Rule-Breaking is not the same. Which is why I will also add a neg tag - it wont matter your rating but it matters to me. Account buyers/sellars are not to be trusted.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pat25 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

No it isnt. A neg tag from DT is not equal to a ban from the admins. The latter will make your account useless. After all people to a forum to discuss and when that power is taken away from them its a useless account. However functionally from your presepective it is useless if you use it for bounties all day long. But your ability to be able to post in the forum threads still exists - which is why you could create this thread.

You dont have to leave the forum if you dont want to. You can join the discussions and do trades. You will be trolled but some people might still trade with you.

Dont act so helpless. You just answered your question in the next line.

Creating a new account - and then if caught you will be tagged again. Buying another account - well that was why you were tagged for. Now you still dont seem to have learnt a lesson. Hence you deserve your neg tag.

A bought account is used to scam shitpost and farm it for bounties and all. They are not to be trusted. Trusting and Rule-Breaking is not the same. Which is why I will also add a neg tag - it wont matter your rating but it matters to me. Account buyers/sellars are not to be trusted.
What, are you kidding? I don't say that I am buying account, but only showed what I can do.. could you kindly delete my negative, we are talking here about possibilities..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2358

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

What, are you kidding? I don't say that I am buying account, but only showed what I can do.. could you kindly delete my negative, we are talking here about possibilities..

Lauda (as well others) paints the trust even if you are interested in buying an account.

...if you bothered to read any of the threads in meta, you'd know that even expressing interest in that sort of thing will earn you negative feedback.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████