Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: APOLLO CURRENCY IS A SCAM YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!  (Read 2005 times)
Crypto-Info

Activity: 421
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:05:25 PM
Merited by nutildah (3)

Damn bro, you've been putting it to these guys for a while already. Might I ask, just out of curiousity, what compels you to keep hammering them?

I feel like most of the projects that actually shelled out money to MacAfee to promote them probably had dishonest intentions from the get-go, and you have provided massive amounts of evidence this is the case here.

I would hope investors take the time to do a bit of DD before purchasing GSX -- they would undoubtedly stumble upon this thread.

TBH I do not know why I hate Apollo Fintech so much. I had to take a moment to ponder your question. 

I haven't "invested" in this scam so I have not lost any money, however I do hate scammers, but there are so many scams out there I guess I could take aim at any (a few different scams I have targeted in the past eg. Blue Hill Mining).

While on that topic of many scams I applaud you nutildah for targeting many scammers and stopping people losing their money. Kudos.

I guess when I first read about Steve McCullah it was obvious he lied. When I researched more about him I found everything he said was either a lie, or he over embellished stories of his success. Everything was smoke and mirrors.  This made me dislike him more.

Steve then just started to tell outright lies. My dislike grew.

Unfortunately as you know nutildah there are people who pour their money into these projects when really they can't afford to do so and everything is lost. It is for those people I research for and fight for.

If I can stop anyone from losing money with Steve and spread the news that he is a fraud then this is my success. I hope I answered the question Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto-Info

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:36:50 PM

Another article I wish to share. Well worth a read.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review - 30 April 2021 (https://scam-search.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/)

If you’re reading this Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review, most likely you are wondering about a Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin scam. Make sure to report a scam if you have issues withdrawaing from Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin

Most consumers will read a review before making purchases on eCommerce platforms. It is perhaps even more important to do a careful check on brokers before signing up for their services. When you sign a contract with a broker and deposit your money for trading, you are giving them your trust. Do not sign up with a broker until you are certain this type of trust is warranted.

We have done a thorough investigation of Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin and want to share our findings with you. We have developed our research methods through years of working closely with regulators, banks, and government organizations connected with the financial industry. Our methods have kept thousands of people safe from broker scams. Therefore, our review of Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin is a useful tool in making sound financial decisions.

What You Should Look for in Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin?

We have created a procedure for investigating each broker carefully and to ensure they meet strict criteria. In the case of Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin, we looked at each of the following. When you are choosing brokers, keep the following in mind.

There are some categories that are crucial, such as regulations and fees, and others some consumers may be willing to compromise on, such as education and tools. The choice is yours, but keep in mind that the first two categories are the most important when it comes to staying safe from broker scams.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Regulation and Licenses

Our experts can’t emphasize enough that the most important factor when deciding whether to use any broker is licensing. It is a cardinal rule never to sign up with a broker who is not regulated. Working with a broker that does not have a license offers no protection in the case of a broker scam. Although the lack of a license is not a guarantee that a broker is fraudulent, it is the one factor that comes up time and time again when we investigate broker scams.

One reason not to trust an unregulated broker is there is no reason not to have a license. Third and fourth-tier off-shore regulators have very lax standards and do not demand much capitalization from licensees. Simply put, even a mediocre broker can get a license from somewhere, so not having any license is a bad sign.

Since we mentioned that third and fourth-tier regulators have minimum requirements and are not strict about oversight and inspection, it is worth considering the type of license a regulated broker holds. The higher the tier regulator, the more accountability the broker has and the easier it will be to handle broker complaints. The regulator is like quality control for brokers and without oversight, a broker can get away with dodgy practices.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Fees, Commissions, Spreads

The second crucial category for inspecting a broker are fees, commissions, and spreads. This is how brokers stay profitable. Always ask yourself, “How is this broker making money?” and that can guide you towards figuring out whether a broker is legitimate or a scam.

It should be noted that the best brokers make money on spreads and a few on commissions. Fees usually function as a deterrent, such as inactivity fees that encourage traders to stay active or to compensate the broker for extra efforts through service fees, such as withdrawing with a payment method the broker doesn’t often use.

However, if fees are the main way the broker is making money, that is often, but not always, a negative sign. For instance, many scam brokers will charge hefty withdrawal fees that don’t just cover service charges. Inactivity fees are normal, but if they are close to $100 for just a month or six weeks without trading, that is often suspect.

Look at the spreads and commissions and check them against those of other regulated brokers. When it comes to legitimate brokers and their commissions, fees, and spreads, every potential client has to ask themselves what they are comfortable with.

This factor, however, requires close attention because it is often the area where people can be taken in by broker scams. Read the terms and conditions carefully and file a complaint if the broker suddenly slaps on fees that were not outlined ahead of time.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Trading Products

In our broker reviews, we discuss trading products, such as stocks, commodities, ETFs, forex, options, CFDs, bonds, indices, and cryptocurrencies. This refers to anything that is regularly traded. Some brokers may offer a wide selection of trading products, whereas others may focus on one area, such as forex. Keep in mind that some types of trading, such as CFDs may be restricted in certain countries.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Platform, Tools, and Trading Education Resources

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Trading platforms, tools and educational resources are a vital part of the trading experience. Most brokers offer a selection of MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and a version of the WebTrader platform. Some brokers offer only their proprietary platform but look closely if this is the case.

Some scam brokers restrict clients to their own platform which may not be a platform at all, but fake. Keep in mind that proprietary platforms are only as good as the brokers that develop them. Many proprietary platforms from high-quality brokers can provide an excellent trading experience.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Customer Service

Attentive and helpful customer service is also a sign of a trustworthy broker. On the other hand, if the broker does not provide multiple ways of contact, such as email, phone, text, and chat and has customer support that doesn’t seem to understand trading or is evasive when asking certain questions, that can be a sign of a scam or at least a low-quality broker.

Test customer service when you are investigating a broker, but keep in mind that even scam brokers can seem friendly and helpful at first and can show their true colors later on.

Should I Choose Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin?

This broker review will give you our expert opinion about Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin. Not only do we inform visitors of whether a broker is a fraud or not but we outline the pros and cons of trading with them. Use this review to guide your trading decisions and do your own due diligence on Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin as well.

https://scam-search.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/

This is good article with sound advice.

Do ask yourself these questions before "investing" with Apollo Fintech.

Is Apollo Fintech regulated or is registered and has a license? No
Is Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Fees, Commissions and Spreads comparable to other brokers. No
Are Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Trading Products (returns- ROI) realistic to other projects in the real world. No
Does Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Platform, Tools, and Trading Education Resources restrict you to ONLY their platform. Yes
Does Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Customer Service have an unusual amount of bad reviews (google the reviews). Yes
Should I Choose Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin? No

Too many red flags

Crypto-Info

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:39:54 PM

Don't forget to read Top Edge Fx report on the scam Apollo Fintech (July 22, 2020). I have published this before, but again well worth a read.

https://topedgefx.com/apollo-fintech-review-gsx-coin-scam-gsxcde-com/
Crypto-Info

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:39:47 PM

Steve McCullah still thinks he can start a bank. lol

Such a liar.

Take away points from his tweet back in July 21, 2020

Steve McCullah is still deceiving everyone with this Knox Bank crap. 14 months has passed since you posted this bullshit, where's your FDIC insured bank? It's always just around the corner isn't it Stevo. Excuse after excuse after excuse.

Steve McCullah #scammer #fraud #liar #con-artist
Crypto-Info

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:23:07 AM

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review

Trading can be a great way to make some extra money. Unfortunately, it can also be a means of losing your savings if you aren’t careful. This is not meant to deter you–in many cases, trading is safe and reliable but only if you have the right broker. This means avoiding flashy phrases and hollow promises of outsized returns and sticking with brokers that have a solid reputation. This is why it is important to find out more about Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin before opening an account and sending money or sending any documents. Read our Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin review before sending your hard-earned cash.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review

Our trading-scam.com experts have investigated Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin and have found some reasons to pause and look carefully before signing up. trading-scam.com specializes in investigating brokers, evaluating them, and guiding our clients towards the best choices. If you have lost money with Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin consult with our experts and we can do a full investigation and can help you put together a claim that will make it easier to retrieve your funds.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Complaints

Depending on the amount of experience people have with brokers, it may be easy to tell what is legitimate and off-base before the problem starts. However, most of our clients were not aware their broker was problematic before they had already signed up. If Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin shows any of these signs, either avoid them entirely or look very carefully before proceeding:

-Not regulated
-High fees and commissions
-Not enough information on the website
-Poor communication and refusal to answer questions
-Pushy manner
-Keeps mentioning rules and fees that were not outlined in the contract
-Does not let you withdraw money from your account

These are a few of the warning signs of a problematic broker. Below, we will discuss red flags. If Apollo Fintech GSXCoin exhibits any of    these features, do not proceed without consulting an expert at trading-scam.com

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Red Flags: Scam Broker
Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin regulation: None

It is never a good idea to work with an unregulated broker. This is because there is no excuse for a broker not to have at least some kind of license. The lowest-tier regulators have minimal requirements and oversight, and it is not a good idea to sign up with a broker with a low-tier license. However, even in these cases, the broker at least felt it was important to obtain a license. Those with no license at all want to get away with things without a regulator watching them.

It is also not advisable to work with a broker that has a license from a regulator that is not in the top two tiers. The lower-grade regulator does not provide much scrutiny concerning those they license and do not engage in oversight or deal with consumer complaints efficiently. Therefore, it can be almost as bad as working with a broker with no license. Look at Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin’s license and ensure it is up-to-date and from a reliable regulator. If you have any questions about which regulators are the most trustworthy, consult with our experts.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Fees: Hidden and Predatory

If Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin suddenly reveals there are fees for withdrawals when this wasn’t written anywhere on the website or in the contract, you can be suspicious of them. If there is transparency about fees, spreads, and commissions, you may notice they are high compared to the industry standard. To find out what the acceptable range is for fees, commissions, and spreads, you can do some research on the web or talk to our experts.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Communication: Poor & Pushy

A problematic broker may talk too much or not enough or in the wrong way. Some brokers will work hard to woo people at first only to ignore them and not answer their emails once they sign up. This is to discourage them from wanting to withdraw their money if they are scam brokers.

Don’t assume Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin is legit just because they had a friendly chatbot to greet you when you first visited the site or because the broker gave you plenty of attention in the first weeks. You might have even apparently made money on some trades, but see what happens when you try to withdraw the money.

Some less than honest brokers will be pushy with clients and urge them to make certain trades. All brokers are required by law to reveal their own holdings. This prevents a pump and dump operation in which the broker will encourage his or her clients to buy an asset the broker holds until the price rises. Then the broker will sell their huge position and drive the price down, devaluating the holdings of their clients. This pump and dump strategy is illegal and Fund Recovery Experts are well-versed in filing claims in such cases.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin withdrawals: Can’t Withdraw Funds

The point at which many of our clients realize they are dealing with a scam broker is when they request to withdraw funds and the broker either won’t allow them or will make it difficult. They may employ the following tactics:

-Will aggressively urge clients to make additional trades. The client often acquiesces because the broker will be quite pushy and make         it clear he or she is in control since they hold the client’s funds

-Will charge high withdrawal fees. Many clients will instead try to make more money to cover these high fees and will make more transactions instead of withdrawing

-Cease communication. They may be evasive or simply not communicate at all.

-https://trading-scams.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/
Crypto-Info

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:42:24 AM

Here is an article from dapucases.com spinning a web of deceit claiming the Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe have joined Apollo Fintech.

Do not be fooled into this scam.

Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe (CBZ) Joins Apollo Fintech Platform

After months of evidence and suspicion by the Apollo community, the results of the hard work on the back end of Apollo’s team is now glowing. Apollo is setting standards in the financial technology (Fintech) industry, and Zimbabwe is taking the lead for the development of its economy.

For a blockchain and cryptocurrency platform to weather the storm, it must innovate and create use cases that will encourage adoption on a wide scale and in various industries. Steve McCullah, Apollo Fintech’s CEO, posted in the Apollo Telegram room that soon they’ll be approximately 20 million new wallets on the blockchain. Due to the interest of nations in that region, those numbers could easily double or triple.

https://dapucases.com/commercial-bank-of-zimbabwe-cbz-joins-apollo-fintech-platform/ (SCAM)
Crypto-Info

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:31:28 AM

Apollo Fintech - Steve McCullah states outrageous claims about tax. Do not be fooled into believing you don't have to pay tax! Be very careful of the interpretation with the words Steve uses when stating "tax free".

"Apollo’s platform Knox bank will provide a golden opportunity for exchanges to have secure bank accounts for clients. The platform will also facilitate both consumer and commercial accounts. It will be possible for anyone to create a tax-free account within a few minutes to take advantage of tax benefits".

If you already pay tax in the county you live in, you will also be paying tax when joining "Knox Bank".

e.g.: Yes, if you are a U.S. citizen or a resident alien living outside the United States, your worldwide income is subject to U.S. income tax, regardless of where you live. However, you may qualify for certain foreign earned income exclusions and/or foreign income tax credits.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-earned-income-exclusion-physical-presence-test

Every country has laws similar to paying tax abroad, with exclusions of course. As you maybe permanently relocating to another country, however, these exclusions a very precise on how long you need to live away from your country of residence and why you are living abroad.

Whatever your intentions with regard to the nature and purpose of your stay abroad are relevant in determining whether you meet the tax home test, and in the US as explained under Chapter 4 of Publication 54, Tax Guide for U.S. Citizens and Resident Aliens Abroad.

If you believe because your "money" is located outside the country you live in, therefore you don't have to pay tax you are WRONG!

What Happens If US Citizens Don't File Taxes While Living Abroad? US citizens who don't file US taxes while living abroad may face penalties, interest costs, or even criminal charges. The IRS charges penalties for both late filing and late payments. This would go for nearly every country.

This is why it is important to consult an independent finance adviser (e.g. accountant) so you do not incur late payment fees or have criminal charges laid against you. Just look what happened to John McAfee, he was going to be extradited back to the US with failure to pay tax.  
Crypto-Info

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:57:50 AM

Apollo Fintech’s link to the SCAM (pyramid scheme) Karatbars International by the Bank of Nambia

Apollo Fintech is linked to Karatbars International, a pyramid scam with a warning issued by the Bank of Nambia not to participate, with a consequence of international countries following suit issuing warnings of this pyramid scam.

Evidence of such was provided by the publication by Apollo Fintech when Apollo declared publicly that they opened a crypto-bank in Mossel Bay in South Africa back in December 2018 (https://apollofintech.medium.com/now-open-south-africa-decentralized-apollo-bank-14ece590796a).

As previously discussed Apollo Fintech lied about a partnership and creating a crypto bank. Their publication on Medium has caught them them out red-handed.

In this article Apollo claims the location of this bank is located 250 miles of Cape Town. Becker Leonard Projects CC Trading is apparently a one-stop shop for enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies. Becker and CW are apart of Apollo Foundation’s strategy (see link above, dated Dec 2018).

In the photo provided by Apollo Fintech the back ground reveals the true nature of Apollo’s strategy and it does NOT look good:

This picture as advertized by Apollo is Cobus Swanepoel and Willie Boshoff shaking hands with their new adventure CW (Crypto Wealth) Crypto Traders, located in Time Square, Shop 16, Central Ave, Flamewood, Klerksdorp, South Africa. Willie Boshoff if you do not know is the Director of Operations Apollo Africa and discussed in detail in this thread on Bitcointalk.

In the back ground to your left is very revealing and to the dismay of any researcher investigating the legitimacy of Apollo Fintech’s project, a multi level marketing (MLM) pyramid scheme has been uncovered and confirmed by the Bank Of Nambia with subsequent warnings issued internationally.

A zoom of the background behind these two men clearly advertizes Karatbars International with the logo to the top right of Karatbars name as seen below:

A quick google image reverse search has revealed a clear picture and is located on Cobus Swanepoel Facebook page (https://twitter.com/Cobus_Swanepoel & https://twitter.com/Cobus_Swanepoel) which implicates Cobus being involved in this pyramid scam (also incidentally demonstrating Cobus is a car salesman):

https://www.facebook.com/cobusatsales/photos/a.1561392717521087/2140323836294636/?type=3&theater and https://www.facebook.com/cobusatsales/photos/a.1561608717499487/2168087346851618/?type=3&theater

Now we can see clearly the logo on this fake advertized credit card actually matches the logo on the window behind Willie and Corbus as they shake hands. This identifies Karatbars International as being the scam- multi level marketing scheme as deemed by the Bank of Nambia and other other countries.

The Bank Of Nambia placed a warning on Karabars International being a scam in 2019 although this scam was active years earlier than 2019 (https://www.bon.com.na/CMSTemplates/Bon/Files/bon.com.na/33/331a514a-9277-43e7-a410-6880e58d1f14.pdf and https://www.namibian.com.na/188257/archive-read/BoN-declares-Karatbars-a-pyramid-scheme).

In South Africa “the act states (Section 55A of the Banking Institutions Act of 1998) that it is the mandate of the bank to investigate persons or businesses whose business activities and operations are suspected of contravening relevant legislation.

Following an investigation, BoN established that the business practice did not have tangible products for sale to prospective members or affiliates, except for small gold-embedded cards.

The cards are purchased based on the successful recruitment of new participants, for which money is accepted as a regular feature of joining the business
.” - https://www.namibian.com.na/188257/archive-read/BoN-declares-Karatbars-a-pyramid-scheme

A quick google of Karatbars International reveals substantial evidence publicized that the same techniques are used with affiliates, ICO’s, non-existent crypto banks, gold mines backing up their apparent assets, contradictory white papers, SMS fund transfers, blatant price predictions on their websites and deceptive Binance listings that never happened and multiple business ICO’s that had different tokens/coins floated for people to buy and was eventually were proven fake and also printing gold certificates. Does this sound similar to Apollo Fintech?

Further research into BCI Properties (Corbus), a realestate agency is suggested as members of Apollo Fintech including Willie are involved in this industry.

Crypto Wealth Traders is also suggested for further investigation including Willies many many many many companies with some having connections to Apollo. There are numerous avenues and holes that good old Willie can provide including Facebook/twitter accounts and pictures of him linking him to various anomalies…selling farming equipment/tractors bla bla bla….

Let's not forget researching into Bekker Leonard Projects.

On a side note Karatbars International crypto trading platforms, hiring crypto-currency platforms would reveal and interesting collage of familiar pictures that replicate that of Apollo’s.

We now have a clear past history link to the international scam that Apollo Fintech is connected with and continues to advertize. With Willie Boshoff an Apollo Director and Cobus Swanepoel (CC Trading) publicly advertizing Karatbar International with Apollo it is irrefutable evidence Apollo Fintech are replicating the same techniques of this pyramid scam. Come on guys, advertizing Karatbars and Apollo together in the same window caught you out!

The similarity with the techniques Apollo Fintech uses closely aligns to that of Karatbars International and with persons being directly linked to a proven scam EXTREME CAUTION is advised and so is any investment with Apollo Fintech. Apollo Finch is a SCAM. Steve McCullah is a SCAMMER.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Crypto-Info

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:00:48 AM

Interestingly enough Apollo Fintechs white-paper published incorrect facts about how many tonnes of “proven gold reserves” are in Zimbabwe.

“Although Apollo Fintech has projects developing in South Africa and Zambia, Zimbabwe will also be a focal point because it has the second-largest gold reserves per square kilometer in the world, with 13 million tonnes of proven reserves” (https://aplfintech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Apollo-GSX-Whitepaper4-fixed.pdf).

Apollo Fintech claims to be a multi-billion-dollar company, with a 3,000+ acre of Platinum, and Gold mining claims. GSX holders apparently will be legal holders of this multibillion dollar claim. (There are many google linkes to Apollo claiming this, one example is https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/pre-sale-of-world-s-first-stable-growth-coin-launches-1029405950).

How can a multi billion dollar many get this wrong?

The article Apollo is referring to is from the Herald in Zimbabwe, dated 8th August 2018 (https://www.herald.co.zw/zim-boasts-13m-tonnes-gold-chest/).

Mangudya was referring to 13 million tonnes of gold ore, not gold. This incorrect detail caught the attention of the ZAP Zimbabwe Action Partnership calling this fact out… “So is this a new scam from Zanu PF”? with the bellow caption leaving no doubt that they who they were referring to:

Just another copy and paste. Such a mistake misleads investors into this scam claiming there is more gold in Zimbabwe than there is. If Apollo was a multibillion dollar company they wouldn’t copy and paste. There would be due diligence and an official report would be publicly available. They would also understand the article in it entirety.

Crypto-Info

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 03:58:06 AM

Apparently Zimbabwe has signed an agreement with Apollo Fintech to host a gold standard currency on the blockchain

https://ho1.us/2021/11/zimbabwe-to-implement-the-gold-standard-with-advanced-financial-technology/
(November 16 2021)

"We have gotten a large number of questions pertaining to rumors circulating that Apollo will be used in a strategy/survival MMO that is the distribution method for a gold backed coin. I want to set the record straight. It is true, and the details are coming soon". -Stephen McCullah – CEO of Appollo Fintech (https://www.techzim.co.zw/2020/03/government-to-partner-with-fintech-to-issue-gold-backed-cryptocurrency/ and https://coingeek.com/zimbabwe-finance-minister-sees-potential-for-lower-diaspora-remittances-via-blockchain/)

https://www.techzim.co.zw/2020/03/government-to-partner-with-fintech-to-issue-gold-backed-cryptocurrency/

Is it interesting that Apollo Fintech is still pushing the Gold Standard  currency in Zimbabwe. It was reported the "Expectations from those close to Apollo suggest that the gold-backed solution for Zim will be launching in about a month, and we have gotten in touch with Apollo Fintech for more information", this was back in March 2020 (https://www.techzim.co.zw/2020/03/government-to-partner-with-fintech-to-issue-gold-backed-cryptocurrency/). Now back to November 2021 Apollo Fintech again is suggesting an MOA with the Zim government for this gold standard. LOL

Crypto-Info

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 04:06:30 AM

MGT Solar Scam

Here is the Megatech Team:

Joanne Dean, Arno Boshoff, Eddy Neilson, Wessel Sevenster, Willie Boshoff, Rain Naude and Alastair Comfort.

How is MGT Solar Related to the the Apollo Fintech Scam?

Background

MGTSolar- About Us: To answer the critical demand for electricity in South Africa, MGT Solar (PTY) Ltd, an Alternate Energy Supply Company, is building eight 10mwa Solar Energy Plants within the next 60 months in South Africa. We are fueling this timely construction with the MGT Token developed in 2020 on the Apollo Blockchain platform.

According to MGT-Solar it is Asset Backed: Each MGT Token is backed by MGT Solar PTY Ltd and the eight solar plants in development ($240m in 10mw solar plants). The first two plants will be built in 2022.

Megatech does an ICO: “Early Dividends Will Be Paid Out To MGT Token Holders Whichhold 60% Ownership And Profit Sharing Of MGT Solar (Pty) Ltd.This Will Be Validated With Third Party Escrow Services. MicroEdge And Amber Trading Will Be The Development Andstrategic Development Partner Of MGT Solar (Pty) Ltd” - https://coinworldstory.com/megatech-airdrop/

Token Info
   •   Token Name: Megatech
   •   Token Symbol: MGT
   •   Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 MGT
   •   Circulating Supply: 3,200,000,000 MGT
   •   Token Type: Apollo Blockchain

ICO: 3.5 Billion Tokens At A Value Of $0.01 USD

Yearly Dividends Will Be Paid Out To MGT Token Holders Whichhold 60% Ownership And Profit Sharing Of MGT Solar (Pty) Ltd.This Will Be Validated With Third Party Escrow Services.

What’s driving me to research Megatech MGT?

It is the relationship to the same people in Apollo Fintech and the same techniques are being used in this scam.

This article- Apparently ZPN Energy has partnered with MGT Solar: “Paul Vorster, Regional President of ZPN Energy Sub-Saharan Africa, ZPN Energy When Megatech MGT.. The newly discovered partnership plans to integrate the unique product and technology value propositions of these entities, thereby achieving the exponential value of the solution to the combined client base.
ZPN Headquartered in Coventry (UK), is a leading UK energy technology (EnTech) provider that designs, develops and manufactures infrastructure technology to combat climate change. ZPN We contribute to a zero-carbon society by promoting the use of self-sustaining and sustainable solutions and promoting a culture for cleaner air and a healthier life.” (https://londonnewstime.com/zpn-energy-ssa-announces-partnership-with-megatech-mgt-for-renewable-energy-projects/565684/)

Do some of these names ring any bells?

Joanne Dean, Arno Boshoff, Eddy Neilson, Wessel Sevenster, Willie Boshoff, Rain Naude and Alastair Comfort.

Red Flags:

We have Wessel Sevenster who is the “congressman” to Apollo Fintech’s fake country UAS. We also have Willie Boshoff - Director of Operations Apollo Africa. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233704.msg57141181#msg57141181).

We also find that Arno Boshoff and Willie Boshoff are related !hey can be founded linked together through twitter:

Arno Boshoff- https://twitter.com/oxygn8arno then through Willies twitter via followers - https://twitter.com/boshoffws

So who are the directors of  Megatech Solar?

Willem Sternberg B.
Wessel Sevenster
Francois Paul N.
Alastair Rory C.

https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/mgt-solar--K2020251758

Now, don’t forget as mentioned above- “MicroEdge And Amber Trading Will Be The Development and strategic Development Partner Of MGT Solar (Pty) Ltd”.

Don’t think these are 3rd party businesses, coincidently Willem Sternberg and Wessel Sevenster are directors of Amber trading (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/amber-trading--K2019023836) and for MircoEdge Consultant, the  Directors are Francois Paul N and Alastair Rory C (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/microedge-consultant--B1999007516).

Just for completion of this research another company called MicroEdge Consultants have the directors Tsung-Hsien Lin, Edward Vincer N and Alastair Rory C (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/microedge-consultants--K2020909343) with Alastair being the common denominator is all companies. Ive included this company as a matter of future interest.  

What other red flags other than principles of a fake country is there for Megatech?

Not including the the outrageous ROI (as shown above). The answer is the same as Apollo Fintech uses.

They promise this project is backed by real assets with no proof (I mean the power plant isn't even built).

They also give away MGT token with “$500 weekly sharing competition” and a 30% per month through Bitmart - “We are pleased to announce that Megatech (MGT) Staking will be available on BitMart Staking starting from September 1st, 2021. Through BitMart, every user can stake MGT and earn up to 30% rewards on a monthly basis”. Monthly!!!!! (https://support.bmx.fund/hc/en-us/articles/4405968811931).

How does this make sense? The Megatech Solar team do an ICO because they need your funds to build some Solar Energy Platforms worth hundreds of millions of dollars but you can stake them for 30% return per month….any issues here anyone? Any red flags?...just giving away free money.

Now back to ZPN Energy- I checked, no announcement by them confirming this partnership with MGT Solar. This is just like Apollo Fintech and their partners - not a single one of their partnerships verified the relationship to Apollo either. LOL

The same people running MGT Solar are the same ones in Apollo Fintech. You will also find the aforementioned people and the associate business directorships include Knox VIP, Apollo Currency Africa, Apollo Fintech Africa and other fascinating businesses that I’m sure is an interesting  rabbit hole to move down. Just click on the links with https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/amber-trading--K2019023836 and find out what relates to what.

Out of interest if you want to know one of Arno Boshoff wallet addresses just enter his address APL-NJ7Q-QTWG-EFVH-43QZB in https://apollowallet.org. Just click Standard Wallet and paste the above address and then initiate.  LOL

What wallet let’s you do this? Honestly try it with any APL address….

Thanks Arno Boshoff, we can see at the top right you are verified.

Crypto-Info

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 07:34:46 PM

Steve McCullah admits GSX is not a stable coin and does a flip flop....again.

How many people bought into this scam with GSX (and APL) based on Steve saying so? Apollo Fintech has published many (paid) articles stating GSX is a stable coin, yet we see the price continually deteriorate, having a negative growth.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gold-secured-currency/

https://apollofintech.medium.com/gsx-coin-gold-is-timeless-money-52a99da18558

We certainly know thats not true, GSX price keeps going down.

Steve has mentioned recently... "So I explained a little bit earlier about GSX not being a Stable coin and why that is actually a good thing. We designed GSX to have the Asset backing of a stable coin but not be stuck at a certain price based on that. That’s what we foresee the minimum value being and what we will be basing our redemption on.

The thing about a stable coin is that it’s locked into one price, so you don’t get the FOMO normally that say XRP gets, because people only use it for hedging.

We want to get GSX to where it can still go up  10 times it’s asset backing in price, but stabilize so that it has a minimum price.

So yes, for now it can go lower than it’s asset value, but that’s what makes it a crazy good deal right now, and why in the long run it will be an amazing asset to have. After we launch Knox Wire, this new tailings processing then redemption, the price should never go below asset value because why would someone sell below when they can just redeem?
" -Steve McCullah

Steve has admitted every article Apollo has written or paid to be published indicating GSX is a stable coin is NOT correct, including the white paper, they lied. This was sold to you to convince you to buy a stable coin, a coin that keeps value.

Of course this is silly to think a stable coin would alter in any value up or down and Steve was called out, so he back tracked.

Now Steve has changed tactic. GSX apparently has a minimum price, a stabilized price because of the "asset backing"...LOL Which one is it Stevo - is it stablized or is there a minimum price?

If the assets (mines, property, precious metals, equipment) represent the minimum price,  and the initial price for the CDE for GSX was $0.046 USD each representing the assets as claimed by Stevo, and the price today is $0.03168. So you have pissed away a third of the assets in just over a year.

Thats just amazing considering Apollo has 3,700+ acres of platinum and gold-rich land. What did you do to remove just under a third of the assets?

So the big question no-one asked Stevo is what is the minimum price?

It is ZERO.

It is called supply and demand Steve, stop pushing your shit and dangling carrots in front of innocent people. GSX is NOT asset backed, there is NO trust.

Apollo Fintech, GSX, APL and MGT solar are all scams.

Steve McCullah is a scammer.

And according to Apollo predictions for 2021 a 200-500% return in price was guaranteed! LOL...scam
Crypto-Info

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:28:20 PM

Warning: Apollo Fintech says its Knox Wire network will debut on Saturday, Jan. 15

By Jan 15, 2022 Steve claims big banks will be signed. This is yet another carrot. In four or so weeks no bank will be signing up to Apollo Fintech, simply none.

No financial institution would "invest" with Apollo. Apollo has no trust where apparently the gsx assets are held. In fact Stevens father Bob has that company under his name, there is no trust for gsx holders, go research this.  To further this scam the reported gold mines Apollo has do not correspond to the gps locations. I have already discussed this here.

There are always excuses from Steve claiming why none of his promises work out. When he tells a lie he then tells a bigger lie to divert attention away from the original.

Steve names his companies after famous/larger companies hoping people think he is legit.

Steve is a professional scammer as his history dictates. Professional scammers like to target trusting groups of people where they can maximise their profit taking such as church groups etc.
Crypto-Info

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 07:46:46 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 10:23:12 AM by Crypto-Info

Warning

What have we learnt about Apollo and Steve McCullah from this thread so far:

Back in early 2018 Apollo falsely sold the premise of an ICO being a CDE to fool people into investing into a security. By a quick change in wording, Apollo changes it from an ICO to CDE.  Apollo tricked non-financial people into believing this was not a security therefore it was not illegal to purchase. This was far from the truth as at today Apollo boasts gold back securities (GSX), property gold mine ownership and dividend payouts. All this said Apollo's forging (staking) of APL and referral bonuses all provide an income. As previously mentioned in this thread the SEC historically deemed other companies and similar business models as securities. Incidentally the ICO/CDE ended in late 2020 which adds to the many red flags. That is to say to have such a long period to collect funds for a ICO/CDE is especially not heard of in the precious metals field.

To add to confusion for the investors when GSX was introduced the published white paper contradicted itself and bans Americans and various other countries from investing. At the same time on Apollo’s official Telegram group they dismiss this stating that anybody from any country could invest. This is very contradictory, a second red flag.

Apollo also claimed to be non profit during this early era of 2018. Apollo’s own admission was they in fact did not submit or have their paperwork processed to back up this claim. This did not stop Apollo from advertizing this “non-profit” foundation in order to sell their CDE. Yet another red flag.

From here non compliance pushed Apollo relocating from Texas, US to Malta. From November 2019 Malta introduced the Virtual Financial Act. The Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) required all platforms dealing with virtual currencies to register. Apollo was never found in Malta’s government website as being registered. In fact Apollo has not registered in any country to sell any security. Incidentally Apollo Fintech is now located in Hong Kong, however they are still not registered to sell securities.

On the 11 June 2018 the NXT developers complained Apollo breached the Jelurida Public Licence (JPL) as APL was based upon their code. The first copyright violation then ensued.

In late January 2019 Apollo made headlines as data was shared publicly of APL being and pump and dump (P&D) coin and was posted on Reddit. At this point Steve McCullah’s shady past with his dinosaur hunting and funding for this via Kickstarter became more public. This Kickstarted project failed  as funds went “missing” with Stephen McCullah being the center of this attention. More emphasis should be put onto the project’s CTO, the Ukrainian named Sergey Rokhvarg, and he is of even more interest. He’s the public face and director of the Ukrainian company Universal Information Technology (UIT), with corrupt high‐ranking Ukrainian officials use to launder funds from the state budget and Ukrainian state corporations. Again another shady character.

We also find back in July, 2018 the Twitter account for Vimana Global (Vimana) where Steve advertized, promoting Apollo’s technology where it will become part of Vimana Airspace network. A violation of copyright was submitted and a subsequent letter sent to Vimana stating Apollo has no right to sublicence Jelurida’s code and the proposed partnership with Apollo was concerning. This is the beginning to become all to familiar of Steve claiming other peoples technologies.

When Apollo launched Gold Secured Currency (GSX) they claimed ownership to gold mines, precious metals and property. By doing this Steve took another quick grab at investors money by launching this security where investors needed to buy in.

Steve also claimed GSX is pegged making it a stable growth coin. To date GSX has had a negative growth. GSX is not pegged to any asset and no independent 3rd party has done an audit on this to prove this asset is pegged.

However, to add validity to GSX a 3rd party audit was conducted, so say Apollo. This was according to Apollo done on the gold mines which allow GSX holders ownership of these mines. Apollo reported that Munyaradzi Otis Marume conducted such a report. A quick google searched revealed Munyaradzi Otis Marume is “@itsForms”, “Dr Otis” and “The Consultant” on twitter who pushes the scam product Super Life STC30.

Reading the report by Munyaradzi there were grammatical errors and a report non consistent with current industry standards. The date the report was written predated GSX, again providing red flags. Investigating Munyaradzi Otis Marume further; he claims to be an IT Consultant that runs a mining company Virtuous Environment while he sells a controversial multi-marketing product. At this point any confidence begins to waiver at Apollo’s business conduct in order to prove validity.

On the 22 September 2020 a Dutch Court ruled against Apollo for cloning over 75% of its code from Jelurida’s NXT code. Apollo was ordered to pay €38,780.73 and quickly dropped the counter-claim against JLD.

In addition to shady characters involvement with Apollo, John McAfee has definitely been controversial. John tweeted in mid 2019 his support of Apollo. Apollo’s team announced John McAfee was part of their team.  In 2021 John was charged for tax invasion via his shilling of different virtual assets including Apollos Decentralized Bank (that never existed). As we all know, John committed suicide and the court cases were dismissed. Again another red flag for a shady character being involved with Apollo.

In order to evaluate how Stephen McCullah operates we need to take a look data he published on himself. In 2018 Steve claimed to have two bachelor degrees. One in premed from the Lamar University and the other bachelor from Drury University. This was reported on Steves Linkedin account. These Universities have no record of Steve completing either degrees. He was called out and denied everything. An interesting Youtube clip of Steve defending his reputation is embarrassing as his defence was “look everyone heres my Linkedin account and I deleted the words bachelor to prove I’m right, I never said that”. Unfortunately screenshots proved he was to late. More red flags as Steve thought he needed educational validation by lying.

With so many inconsistencies and red flags it prompted this author to investigate companies Steve has owned more so.

Steve was the CEO and owner of Tsavari that claimed to be a Gold company in South Africa. This was active between August 2014-2016. Looking up the business registry for Tsavari it was listed as being involved in retail, far from the suggested affairs of perpetrating in gold.

We also have the businesses CCMM Inc, Deluz Diamonds LLC and Diamond Trading Company. Steve has claimed and over embellished the company CCMM dealing with the US Military. He sold tourniquets. Interestedly enough in July 2016 a name change was made from Collar Craft and Petite Originals, Inc to CCMM, Inc. The other above company names were found to have unfinished websites or links back to his other fake businesses all going around in circles.

A quick google search of catch phrases from CCMM lead to the company Evans Collars. What we can induce from this research is that Steve uses famous popular companies, and calls his companies with similar names hoping to trick people into believing he is successful. Steve is a business fabricator claiming other peoples successes.

To reinforce Steves behaviour for fabrication, Steve reported his company Tsavari.io made a US12 million dog collar for Paula Abdul, a famous client. This was not to be confused with Tsavari.com a completely different unrelated company. This did not stop Steve being interviewed and taking credit for such as reported by pursuits.com.

Apollo also advertized in early 2021 that they were the first cryptocurrency to implement database sharing. This is wrong as RapidChain introduce Fast Cross-Shard Verification August 2018. Omniledger also implemented this in 2017. Again red flags for incorrect details presented by Apollo.

To push the boundaries of disbelief Stephen invents a new country called the United Allied States (UAS) where he claims defence budgets are allocated to him and  where he is the President. What is the catch here, you need to pay money to belong to his country yet another money making scheme. Everything Steve does requires someone to pay him money (US3500-$6000).

About the same time in late 2020 early 2021 Apollo releases documents that claim they are the owners of several gold mines to help ease investors worries and apparent FUD on the project. It was very unfortunate Apollo did this. These documents were proven fraudulent by the data contain in them. Information included the documents stating there were 8 copper claims as listed, however these were UTM coordinates for the location of the mines. Steve thought these were separate mines rather than 4 coordinates listing only 4 mines. Suspicion arose publicly towards Steve- who should have known the difference as he apparently owns many precious metal/mining companies before this.

Continuing with the topic of coordinates Apollo published more data and documents proving ownership of another 27 claims over 10,000 acres of land. Again this was misrepresented as Apollo was confused between the UTM coordinates and the MGRS Grid Reference and combined this data. Following the published coordinates and comparing to where Apollo says the mines are, we find the mines do not match the Apollo maps. More red flags.

At this point in the research it was noted that Steves father Bob (Robert) McCullah keeps popping up suggesting a close working relationship in this scam.

Since Apollo have gone governmental with their fake country (UAS) they have subsequently published a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Zimbabwe’s CBZ and government of Lesotho. It was then reported “a view that is held by one prominent African blockchain entrepreneur and educator who gave his opinion of about ‘shady’ Apollo’s MoU with Lesotho. The expert, who prefers to remain anonymous, says Apollo has not done anything concrete since announcing the MoU with the government of Lesotho in late 2019. He tells us that Lesotho officials have reportedly not heard from Apollo and consequently, they are now wary of (and less hospitable to) individuals approaching government with proposals that involve or concern the blockchain”- https://iharare.com/apollos-mccullah-pushes-back-against-scam-allegations/. So far everything is looking more damning. Red flags are everywhere.

In addition to confusing statements Apollo stated “…physical bills cost a large portion of a country's G.D.P. to develop and maintain. The use of digital currency will save the government millions on printing money. The U.A.S. is committed to directing these funds to improve the lives of its citizens and offer true freedom. It's clear that this new government has learned from the mistakes of previous leaderships and is ready to rectify matters…A currency that continuously gets backing from a precious metal like gold is bound to have a high value…The agreement is for Fintech to develop a gold-backed digital currency for the country…” - https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2020/08/uas-government-with-the-first

It was then mind boggling when Steve decided to print fiat money for the UAS and claimed that there was real 24K gold incorporated in it, giving it value after stating it was a waste of money to print fiat. Whats more he claimed these notes were connected to the Apollo blockchain and all you had to do is scratch the bill revealing the blockchain code rendering the fiat cash useless even with the 24K gold in it. It doesn’t make any sense does it? Another red flag.

We also find that this fake country UAS is controlled by Apollo Fintech people and their family members.

More shady characters such as the Run Guys are heavily involved with Apollo. They can be seen in promotional videos pushing the scam for Apollo Fintech. Not a great addition to the team.

On the topic of team members Apollo is notorious from claiming legitimate people are on their team when in fact they hired for various business tasks, and Apollo just adds them as team members within Apollo website. Such techniques link people with decent reputations to Apollo. This convinces people when researching that reputable people are involved with Apollo when they are not.

Marketing by Apollo is also questionable such as $4 million in prize giveaways including a Tesla cyber truck, Supers car and $3 million in gold and crypto. This is still to eventuate.

Apollo was also caught red handed claiming they had a billboard located at CA-02891 Irwindale CA and was quickly proven to be a lie. A digital billboard mockup was found on Behance.com. A Red flag again, fake news.

Also Apollo Fintech is linked to Karatbars International a well known pyramid scam and a warning was issued by the Bank Of Nambia not to participate. It is not surprising to see Apollo connection to this scam as the people involved in Karatbars is also on the Apollo team. Red flag.

Apollo has been promoting MGT Solar (mgtsolar.com), pushing the sale of the MG token (MGT). Whilst researching MGT Solar, Apollo team members were found be directly involved. The MGT Solar project have promoted that if you invest with them you would receive and incredible ROI. We find that MG token has tanked in value as has the GSX token. MGT Solar has taken a leaf from Apollos playbook and claimed outrageous projects and acquisitions including claiming reputable companies are backing the project. All of this is yet to be seen.    

On to the Banking topic. One of the most outrageous claims is Steve wrote on Twitter (20 August 2021) that they were in the running to be the official Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) of India. On the 27 August 2021, seven days later Shaktikanta Das, the Governor of the Reserve Bank of India issued a statement different to Steve’s claim. The Central Bank would be moving towards the digital rupee that is controlled by the bank, however more trials are required. This is not what Steve claimed. At this point there are so many red flags that one starts to gag.  

Since 2019, Steve claimed Apollo had several Banks located in Klerksdorp, Mossel Bay South Africa, Turkey and Australia. Researching these banks showed none of these were registered or existed. Further investigation showed they were small shops that claimed they could transfer and convert fiat into Apollos cryptocurrency, far from the truth Steve led the public to believe.  There were no banks, another major red flag.

Again in 2020 Steve decides to have another go at telling his followers and investors that Apollo was 4 weeks away from launching in the US and a European branch bank. Steve says the European branch is the UAS branch and can hold funds for Americans tax free. Steve then states they will issue an exchange license to the biggest Exchanges such as Binance, OKEX so these Exchanges can incorporate in the UAS. To show stability Steve says this will be FDIC insured and accounts can never be frozen.  It had been 1 year and 4 months since he stated this, it did not happen in the 4 week period Steve claimed it would.  

In more recent times Steve has been pushing the announcement of more Banks in mid January 2022, now they are competing against Ripple with their native token XRP. With Steves history this will not happen as he is a proven liar. If is very unfortunate there are many many red flags and so many lies. Many people have lost their money.

On another note we are one step closer to another time frame where Steve will make up yet another excuse for doing nothing. At this point in time the investors in APL and GSX are becoming tiresome. Will 2022 be the year they will wake up from being deceived. A very sad state of affairs indeed.  

Edit: Reworded a few paragraphs, corrected some spelling errors.
Crypto-Info

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 01:38:08 AM

Just to follow up some recent Telegram posts from Steve about Apollo's Banking agreements:

This is a comment from Steve when asked about at what stage Apollo was at with the release of the Banking public announcements:

And on the 1st September 2021 we have Steve now adding banks from Asia and a bank from Mexico is joining them:

It has been years since Steve has talked about banks joining Apollo. Every single time it does not happen and he make excuses. What  excuses will it be in 2022? Please be warned Apollo Fintech is a scam, Steve McCullah is a scammer.

Crypto-Info

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 08:47:52 AM

Following up one of Apollo Fintech scams MGT Solar

As reported by the scammers Apollo:

Don't let the recent price rise fool you. To put things into perspective....

More information to come on this scam, stay tuned! This might even deserve a whole new thread!
Crypto-Info

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:35:05 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2022, 09:14:51 AM by Crypto-Info

Megatech MGT Token Scam - Megatech caught out lying about their Solar Plant Projects

Scam site: mgtsolar.com

Accusations

Unregistered security
Illegal STO (ICO offered at US$0.01)
Trading competitions
Ridiculous ROI
Users who stake will get bonuses (diluting equity)
Strategic 3rd party Development Partners are not independent
Known team members are part of Apollo Fintech scam
Known team members are behind a fake country
Claiming other legit companies are MGT Solars when they are not to con the investor

What is advertised

Team members of MGT Solar:

Directors

Wessel Sevenster
Willem Sternberg B
Francois Paul N
Alastair Comfort

https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/mgt-solar--K2020251758

Executive Team

Eddy Neilson
Wessel Sevenster
Willie Boshoff
Raan Naude
Alastair Comfort

Management Team

Craig Black
Deniz Goz
Craig Nel
Jandre Barnard

Advisors

Joanne Dean
Arno Boshoff
Raan Naude

Other Names linked to MGT Solar

Deniz K

Claims from MGT Solar

MGT Solar (PTY) claims to answer demand for electricity in South Africa by providing an alternate energy supply by building eight 10mwa solar energy plants within the next 60 months (5 years). MGT has claimed in their roadmap that due to partnerships this build time of solar energy plants has been cut from 5 years to 1.5 years for completion.

MGT Solar have suggested they have acquired 100% ownership in Project Beta (PTY) who owns a 60 megawatt plant (worth USD$113 million) and Project Sediba SPV in Parys that boasts having 75 and 120 megawatt PV plants.

The MGT website states Megatech will generate a NET PROFIT of $1.18T over 25 years (3,575%) which equates to an average of 142% return per year.

The website also states that the token offered for sale will be listed on a major exchange with 200 pairings in August 2021.

The custodian wallet is only available on the Apollo Fintech blockchain where staking can take place.

Carbon credits apparently will also be traded on external exchanges and profits generated will return back to MGT Solar to enhance yearly dividends.

Token Distribution according to the whitepaper:

Equity Token offering 3.5 bil
Development 400 mil (11.43%)
Management 400 mil (11.43%)
Marketing 300 mil (8.57%)
Team Development 150 mil (4.28%)
Exchange 150 mil (4.28%)
Airdrop 100 mil (2.86%)

The whitepaper claims 42.85% tokens are kept for the above developments.

STO Fiat Distribution:

Power Plants 80%
MGT Solar 20%

Reported MGT Financials:

https://mgtsolar.com/onepaper/

Unregistered security/Illegal ICO

To begin with the MGT (token) claims rights to ownership of solar plants. In addition dividends are claimed to be payout to the token holders rendering this as a security. There is no registered company found on any registers within South Africa or worldwide that has been authorised to sell the MGT token. It is therefore an unregistered illegal ICO. Buying this token means there is significant risk for investors with no legal comeback or protection. Without regulation false assurances about the MGT project and claims are unsubstantiated. If an investor buys into a token they can also be breaking their own countries laws, as many countries require KYC to buy a security or require the security to be registered. Often penalties such as monetary fines and in cases jail time can be given to the investor for purchasing unregistered securities. This could been seen as an attempt to lauder and hide money. This is why you should do your research.

For your own research Megatech is registered in CO JAN DE WET AND PLATAN AVENUE, NO 35 FLAMWOOD, KLERKSDORP, NORTH WEST, 2571.
The active officers for Megatech are Willem Sternberg B, Wessel Sevenster, Francois Paul N and Alastair Rory Comfort. (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/mgt-solar--K2020251758).

The marketing of any financial products in South Africa is subject to regulation under the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act (FAIS) and also covers financial providers domiciled outside South Africa for investors doing business with South African companies.

Useful link: https://www.fsca.co.za/Regulated%20Entities/Pages/FAIS-Verifications.aspx

You will not be able to find any financial service that is registered to sell the MGT Token. It is an illegal security and an illegal ICO.

Trading Competitions, Absurb Returns and MGT Staking

A major underlying red flag with MGT Solar is them conducting trading competitions and massive staking returns.

Absurd returns are advertised on the MGT Solar website of 3,575% over 25 years. This equates to an average of 143% return per year. As we all know these a ridiculous returns and this temps  the novice investor by invoking FOMO. No real company has ever promoted such returns. This is in fact against the FAIS act as set out by the South African regulators, but because the MGT token is not a registered security MGT Solar breaks these rules and the investor has no financial protection.

To further insult to the investor this scam company is offering trading competitions and are giving away free MGT tokens. This doesn’t make sense a couple of ways. Firstly this dilutes ownership by giving away free tokens. How do you feel about this?  Secondly funding should be going to building solar plants, not encouraging investor to trade as this does not benefit the business. You must be desperate to try and get people to trade a security by offering a competition. Have you seen this in the real world?…. A company offering to give away shares if you trade more of their shares? Hmmm major red flag there.

Other giveaways include $50 of the MGT token Weekly giveaways and the lucky wheel competition upwards of $300 worth of MGT tokens.  

What we also find is that through Bitmart, you can earn up to 30% rewards monthly by staking LOL

https://support.bmx.fund/hc/en-us/articles/4405968811931

This is a HUGE dilution withering down your ownership if you do not stake. Imagine buying 1million MGT tokens and every month you ownership decreases by 30% per month because someone else who bought 1million tokens is staking and you are not. The tokens received for staking diluted your share of ownership.  And this is compounded month after month accelerating your loss of ownership. This is inflation of ownership.

Why does it dilute ownership? It is true with two aspects:

(1) Either the token didn’t exist to begin with until you staked it, therefore ownership cannot be applied to what didn’t exist to start with diluting total ownership after staking.

(2) Or if the token did exist to begin with, and held by MGT Solar, when you stake the MGT token the ownership passes from MGT Solar to you the staker diluting MGT Solars ownership until they own nothing. In this situation no funds are actually transferred (as it would with shares) and MGT Solar do not benefit.  Remember the solar plants are not built yet so there is no income. Therefore, there is no argument that the income is reinvested or distributed in the form of the MGT token to the investor, and thus not diluting ownership with MGT Solar. This point is now moot.

This is a great ruse to create confusion leading to you to believe you are benefiting. It just doesn’t make sense that MGT Solar is happy to lose ownership of a business to only benefit you.  

The other side to this coin which again raises red flags is the idea that you can increase your ownership by 30% per month. Relative to the token this is many hundreds of percent per year increase, not taking in consideration the price. A massive warning sign that something is not right.

MGT Solar have also completed an airdrop. This dilutes more ownership so be careful of this scam.  

Useful link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233704.msg58564147#msg58564147

MGT Solars Strategic 3rd party, Development Partners and Apollo Fintech Connections

It is important to begin with the fact no independent 3rd parties have validated Megatech (MGT) Solar. So far the only information provided is directly from MGT Solar and you can only take them by their word. This would include ZPN Energy Sub-Saharan Africa where MGT Solar have claimed to have partnered with. All articles publishing this partnership have been paid articles and/or written by Megatech Solar. ZPN Energy have not verified this this partnership and caution is advised. Nothing has been independently verified, invest at your own risk.

According to whitepaper MicroEdge and Amber Trading will be the development and strategic development partner of MGT Solar (Pty) Ltd. Further investigation into this companies reveals Willem Sternberg and Wessel Sevenster are the directions of Amber Trading (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/amber-trading--K2019023836) and the directors of MicroEdge are Tsung-Hsien Lin, Edward Vincer N and Alastair Rory Comfort (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/microedge-consultant--B1999007516).

What is interesting Alastair is not only a director of MicroEdge but also a director for MGT Solar. We also find Wessel as a director for Amber Trading and MGT Solar. This is a perpetual circle that does not provide independence. In addition to this Wessel is linked to the scam Apollo Fintech and a fake country promoting himself as “congressman” of the United Allied States (UAS). It is to be noted that the MGT token is only allocated to the Apollo Network blockchain demonstrating the involvement with Steven McCullah and this scam.

Looking in depth into the team the Advisor for MGT Solar Arno Boshoff and Willie Boshoff are both related strengthening the correlation of MGT Solar to Apollo Fintech and the fake country UAS.  The apple does not fall far from the tree. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233704.msg58564147#msg58564147).

The same people running MGT Solar are the same ones involved with the Apollo Fintech scam. You will also find the aforementioned people and the associate business directorships include Knox VIP, Apollo Currency Africa, Apollo Fintech Africa…the list goes on.

Claiming Acquired Companies are MGT Solars when they are NOT

What is very damning to MGT Solar is they have pretended to acquired 100% equity in Project Beta (Pty) Ltd who owns a 60 megawatt project in Hertzogville, Orange Freestate, South Africa for US$113 million and will begin construction this year 1st quarter (2022, Q1) with a budget of 1.8 billion Rand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_IgLLXnjZc&t=125s

Megatech via YouTube (Megatech MGT Token) also claim a Phase two called Project Sediba SPV and will have two 75 megawatt PV Plants located in Orange Freestate, Parys, South Africa and will begin construction 2022 Q3 with a budget of 5 billion Rand.

https://youtu.be/E_IgLLXnjZc?t=123

To begin with don’t get confused, none of these projects are built yet which bring us to an interesting point. What exactly did Megatech buy for US113 million when buying Project Beta (Pty) Ltd when in fact the plant is not built? They claim Beta Solar has a net value of $113 million. Isn’t that equivalent to 1,706,446,900 Rand, the entire budget gone for a project not built yet? Anyway I have not made my point yet, it is time for some research.

The two power plants in question are Project Beta SV and Project Sediba SPV.

What we find is one man connected to them both, Dick Paul Splinter Berlijn (Berlin). If fact Mr Berlin owns two companies (100%) with the same names.

Beta Solar Plant (RF), located in South Africa (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/beta-solar-power-plant-rf--K2013048155)
Sediba Solar Plant (RF), located in South Africa (https://b2bhint.com/en/company/za/sediba-solar-power-plant-rf--K2012040524)

He also owns (100%):

Subsolar Energy
Life Solar
Naledi Solar Energy (RF)
Gamma Solar Plant (RF)

All found in South Africa. https://b2bhint.com/en/officer/32623331

We find that Mr Berlin lives in Stockholm and 100% owns Subsolar AB, with a registered industry of technical consulting activities in electrical engineering (https://upplysningar.syna.se/foretag/5592005374). In fact all Subsolar developments are held through their respective country offices which sit under SubSolar Energy (Holding BV) and is the registered company above. They have a website:

https://subsolar.co.za
Contact details: info@subsolar.co.za

The companies Beta Solar Plant and Sediba Solar Plant are subsidy companies under the parent Subsolar company (b2bhint.com) and have undertaken Project Beta and Project Sediba for solar plants in the Orange Freestate, South Africa. What a coincidence. The very projects and company Megatech have claimed to have owned and developing are owned by a different company and man, the man who STILL owns these companies and has not sold them.  What else can we find?

We can find the Cultural Heritage Impact Assessments for the Proposed Development of Photovoltaic Power Plants in South Africa.

(1) Beta Solar Plant Report: https://sahris.sahra.org.za/sites/default/files/heritagereports/Appendix%20D2%20-%20HIA_0.pdf and https://sahris.sahra.org.za/sites/default/files/additionaldocs/Beta%20-%20Draft%20Scoping%20Report.pdf

(2) Sediba Solar Plant Report: https://sahris.sahra.org.za/sites/default/files/additionaldocs/Sediba%20Final%20Scoping%20Report%20%281%29.pdf

Things have just become more clear. The Beta Solar Report for Cultural Assessment has the recipients email to scheepers@subsolar.co.za, this is the same as subsolar.co.za contact details, Mr Berlins current company. The report for the Sediba is addressed to Sediba Solar Plant (RF), also Mr Berlins company.

We can also see at https://sahris.sahra.org.za/organisations/beta-solar-power-plant-pty-ltd-0 that Beta Solar Power Plant is connected to Subsolar.co.za with a contact email of berlijn@subsolar.co.za.

I think we we have a problem Megatech. The projects and companies you have just claimed to own are owned by someone different.

Let’s keep digging.

Beta Solar Plant Project

The Beta Solar Plant Project (owned by Mr Berlin) has a max capacity of 84 megawatts with a connection point of 75 megawatts. Approx 180 hectares is covered with the title deed T8261/1997. The development is to be at The farm Talana 1241, Registration Division Boshof, Freestate. The property owner is Retreat Trust and is leased to Beta Solar Plant for 20 years.

The location coordinates for the plant form a polygon:

-28.16520 (lat) 25.67060 (long), -28.17601 (lat) 25.66864 (long), -28.17496 (lat) 25.69103 (long), -28.17253 (lat) 25.69509 (long).

Let’s now review what Megatech claim their Project Beta covers. They claim to be building a 60 megawatt project in Hertzogville, Free State, South Africa.
On the MGT official Telegram group they have uploaded a video (duration 7min 15 sec) on the 30th Dec 2021 with more details of this project. To be precise they have given the coordinates of the project.

As we can see the pin marks the spot for the solar plant. On the right top hand corner we can see the Legend with 160ha - 84MW Solar Plant. The Farm Talana, 1241, Bishop Rd, Free State, South Africa.

As you can see from the legend the address is exactly the same as the Project Beta that Mr Berlin owns with Subsolar.  You can also compare this to google maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/28°09'54.7%22S+25°40'14.2%22E/@-28.1219403,25.5847028,27474m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xcff0e55727358e3a!8m2!3d-28.1652!4d25.6706!5m2!1e4!1e2
Megatech has claimed this is their project! They have deceived you into taking a legit project and claiming this for themselves. They have even changed a few details such as how many mega watts they would produce in order to portray this differently so they are not caught. This is fraudulent by Megatech duping you into giving them your money.
You can also see the land is only leased for 20 years, not the 25 years that Megatech has advertised and what they based their financial figures around. They didn’t read all the fine print and made an opps moment. The devil for Megatech is in the details, you just got caught lying.

Project Sediba

The Project Sediba SPV run by Mr Berlin is a capacity of 150 megawatts covering 270 hectares of land with a Title Deed T605/1991 located on the extent of the farm Kliprug No. 344, Registration Division Parys, Free State Province. The property owner is Dan-Uys Boerdery CC and is leased to Sediba Solar Power Plant (RF) for 20 years.

We will now review what Megatech has said about their Project Sediba SPV. Megatech claim to be building two 75 megawatt solar plants located Parys, Free State, South Africa.

(https://youtu.be/E_IgLLXnjZc?t=122)

What another coincidence, Megatechs two 75 megawatt (2X75=150MW) solar plants are the same size as Mr Berlins solar company of 150 Megawatts. And even more so they are located in exactly the same farm, Kilprug Farm in Parys, South Africa.
You can also see the land is only leased for 20 years and not the 25 years as reported by Megatech, a detail they had wrong.

Conclusion

As we already know it is no a coincidence that Megatech (MGT) solar plants are located in the same place as the power plants that Dick Paul Splinter Berlijn (Berlin) owns, they are the same solar plants.

MGT have been trying to pass off these legit projects as their own and have tried to change some details to throw off people researching. As shown above, the two projects in question are still owned by Mr Berlin and no ownership has been transferred to MGT.
If you wish to confirm such details you can also purchase the full business reports or contact Mr Berlin via the website https://subsolar.co.za or e-mail info@subsolar.co.za

MGT giveaways, competitions and staking would dilute ownership and does not make sense within a business structure model. In the real world this is not sustainable.
Adding to the many red flags is the unrealistic returns advertised which goes unregulated as no financial body is registered to sell the security. This made the STO/ICO illegal and has place investors in a precarious situation where they may have broken laws in their country and could face penalties.

Any irregularities can be reported to the Mineral Resources & Energy of South Africa @ https://www.dmr.gov.za/report
It is concluded the Megatech has been caught out lying which is of no surprize considering the correlation to Apollo Fintech and Steve McCullah, as the same practices are used.

Megatech is a SCAM.

Crypto-Info

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:50:13 PM

Summary

Megatech have pretended to have bought two solar power plants; Beta and Sediba. Megatech have plagiarized this information. Dick Paul Splinter Berlijn (Berlin) owns these two plants.

If you wish to confirm such details you can also purchase the full business reports or contact Mr Berlin via the website https://subsolar.co.za or e-mail info@subsolar.co.za

MGT giveaways, competitions and staking would dilute ownership and does not make a well structured business model. In the real world this is not sustainable.

There are unrealistic returns advertised by Megatech and there is no financial body registered to sell the MGT Token security. The STO/ICO is illegal and has place investors in a precarious situation where they may have broken laws in their country and could face penalties.

Any irregularities can be reported to the Mineral Resources & Energy of South Africa @ https://www.dmr.gov.za/report

It is concluded the Megatech has been caught out lying which is of no surprize considering the correlation to Apollo Fintech and Steve McCullah, as the same practices are used.

Megatech is a SCAM.

Crypto-Info

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 03:10:49 AM

Apollo Fintech Keep pushing their SCAM

Apollo Fintech keep "releasing" multiple crypto assets in order to steal your money. Be careful! Anything from financial asset to the Metaverse, Apollo Fintech just moves from one hot topic to the next.

Currently Apollo Fintech have claimed collaboration with a made up company called State Digital Fund (SDF).

Looking into the website it claims to have several people involved and was established back in 2018. The issue here is the lack of a digital footprint for SDF.

There are  several people apparently involved with SDF:

The pictures are a quick copy and paste from these peoples business profiles etc. When contacted one of these people have no idea what SDF was. DO YOUR RESEARCH! Ask the people involved!

Other minor concerns are the fact the website is not https and was created on the 2021-12-15 and will expire in 1 year. The company was suppose to be established in 2018, not 2 months ago.

This doesn't sound right for a large company with high profile businessmen/women does it, to have the website registered recently and to expire in 1 year.

Why does the English not sound right on the website? Professional companies would get this correct.

Something fishy again with Apollo Fintechs made up collaborations and using real people to make it look like they are legit. 
Crypto-Info

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 09:02:45 AM

The scammers from Apollo are at it again. We have yet ANOTHER ICO....LOL. ICO after ICO after ICO and all we see is the ICO coin price tank afterward.

WARNING TO ALL!

ZAMBESI GOLD (ZGD)

Familiar faces?

Willie Boshoff and Wessel Sevenster.

https://zambesigold.co.za

Im not even sure if I want to bother to dig into this. Anything related to Willie and Wessel turn to shit. There are always links to Apollo...SCAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: