Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices will continue to drop next week? Good times to invest BTC?  (Read 273 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

BTC Overall, market sentiment was slightly down. Bitcoins prices continue to drop and there will be further increase in bearish pressure on BTC and altcoins.
I waited for the BTC price to drop that it had, Would that I was able to put some money into it now? I would like to have some comments here please.
This week some possible news are expecting because today all the coins are quite stable in the market. So it will pump soon again all the peoples are looking to buy this coin. But lot of regulations are possible in future it is drawback of this year. Overall Bitcoin price is unpredictable in future we don't judge anything in future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

If you want to put in money to buy bitcoin now, that's good for you to do and you do not forget to use spare money to keep buying again when bitcoin prices can go down
I think we are already in very dept and therefore i do not think that the price will drop any more, i think that bitcoin price is expected to start increasing in next few days therefore we should not waste anymore time and should invest money in bitcoin right now. I think we should buy a good amount of bitcoin that we can, Because i do not think that there is any riks of losing money in bitcoin trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jame suny

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

Next week I think the market is recovering, a new month will be good and the price of coin will increase, bitcoin prices also increase, case bitcoin decrease is unlikely.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

BTC Overall, market sentiment was slightly down. Bitcoins prices continue to drop and there will be further increase in bearish pressure on BTC and altcoins.
I waited for the BTC price to drop that it had, Would that I was able to put some money into it now? I would like to have some comments here please.

You mean you are still hoping that the bitcoin prices will go down and then you will be able to buy it even cheaper. The thing is it may or may not do that and April is a month where the bounce back period might just get initiated. For your own safer investment I would suggest you to make half of the investment at current rate thus you will be able to make sure that you still have the coins at cheaper rates if somehow the prices start surging upwards from this rate onwards.

If not and the prices continues to drop then its your luck and you can again make more investment into. This way you will have two entry points where you can reach periodically, reach the break even and move further to gain the profits. Thus, it completely sorts your problem.
Huan00087 (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

This week some possible news are expecting because today all the coins are quite stable in the market. So it will pump soon again all the peoples are looking to buy this coin. But lot of regulations are possible in future it is drawback of this year. Overall Bitcoin price is unpredictable in future we don't judge anything in future.

The ban on bitcoin is impossible, the rules are probably just rumors of big bosses aiming to profit, in the future, Japan will take the lead in using the coin to pay and carry BTC prices peaked at the end of last year
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

When the price is too small for you then buy today. We cannot know when bitcoin will rise or low. Invest half now, when the price goes up quickly at least you have hold and if the price is super lower buy the half of your capital.
Huan00087 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

When the price is too small for you then buy today. We cannot know when bitcoin will rise or low. Invest half now, when the price goes up quickly at least you have hold and if the price is super lower buy the half of your capital.

Thank you, that is wise because we do not know in advance BTC
Huan00087 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

BTC will continue to drop I will buy again at $ 6,380, in addition I also put some money into NEO coin now
Huan00087 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

So many people waiting to buy into the BTC then hold to die, now is the right time to buy, BTC prices will be the big boss pumping when we sleep
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

Bitcoin is in dump value in these days, btc will continue to be like that in these days, because btc is very fast to increase they are letting it happen for then to have buyers. Now btc will continue to increase for next month or next next month but not now. I have no some reason on why i think those but i am hoping that btc will come back to normal.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

No one can predict bitcoin price, it might go down further or go up
anytime. If you feel good about the price now, you should buy. Alternatively, you can buy bitcoin with some of the money and buy more when the price fall further.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Definitely a decent time to purchase, I don't think the price will drop even further, at least that's what I hope. It's been relatively stable today, at $6800-$7000. We could possibly have a small recovery really soon, in the following weeks perhaps. If I were you, I'd buy some Bitcoin, even a small amount would be fine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

Now that you think bitcoin will fall next week, you should choose to keep waiting, and you're investing in your losses. But I don't think bitcoin will go down next week, and I think it's now at the bottom, it's about to start to recover, and it's a good time to buy. I bought some bitcoin at $6,600.
akemi1487

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

It is very hard to predict what will be the value of bitcoin in the next instance. It’s up to you if you take the risk and want to wait for the price to fall more before investing. But I think the price is much low till now and you can look forward to put some money in bitcoin.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

Waiting for the price drop to buy bitcoin would not be a good idea. It is better to do some research and technical analysis for having the deep knowledge which will help you ultimately to take the final call.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

you are wrong, bitcoin grows after one day in april this month. currently growth has lasted three days. I'm not sure of growth next week. the problem is, the market is still unstable and of course there are still some rumors and the ban. but hopefully what I predicted wrong.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

you are wrong, bitcoin grows after one day in april this month. currently growth has lasted three days. I'm not sure of growth next week. the problem is, the market is still unstable and of course there are still some rumors and the ban. but hopefully what I predicted wrong.
Right. In the area under 6.9k there appear to be more buying pressure than selling pressure. Will be interesting to see 6.7k being tested again soon. [EDIT] Yup, we're past 6.7k. So far.

Within a few minutes, selling pressure at 6.9k has lowered while buying pressure at 6.7k has increased, is a decent sign for short term progress. Also the volume has been picking up a bit, not perfectly yet but it's a clear improvement.
Wouldn't surprise me. I have seen plenty of purchases of 10 and 12 bitcoin recently so there definitely appear to be positive moods regarding these sub-7k prices. I bought some more at 6.6k while it lasted, just after the bounce. While opportunities may return, they also may not. Mid-April should get some good steam going.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

We cannot tell for sure if prices will keep going down or if they will eventually start climbing back up, but we can speculate and we can also hope
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

No, Bitcoin prices will rise next week, up and up, just a few months Bitcoin will start at around $ 20,000 or more. There is a group planning the rise of Bitcoin.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

we will never know if bitcoin will still drop next or maybe up.. no one can say.. just remember invest only the amount you can afford to lose..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: