Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Site design  (Read 313 times)
SkyStation (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:54:13 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 04:09:25 PM by SkyStation

Hi,

Edit: Already pushed several pages back, will leave open for around 24hrs and then close if no responses (yay, I'll be the winner), posts going nuts with all these 'new' coins.

Well, I am terrible at website design, so offering a small bounty of 0.02 BTC for someone to come up with a nice design for my website.

Apologies for the small bounty, have limited funds available to me currently, and as such I ask that you do not spend much time on this and do not expect you to, site is generated hourly from a script so only need the design for one page, with slight alteration for home page which has a bit of text on it (could be moved to different page). Only different from that is the add pool pages which will just use same design for.

The site desire a design for is http://pools.youcrazy.me/

Would be good if space (without compromising design without it) could be available to place a logo, if this works well when get some more funds together would like to offer another bounty for a logo for youcrazyme Smiley

Anyway, if come up with something post a link to it in this thread (or email to support@youcrazy.me and I'll make it available and post it to the thread) along with your BitCoin address, when i choose a winner will post my selection along with transaction ID so can be confirmed that I actually paid the bounty.

Regards,
Sky

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arun483

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:42:21 AM

Ping me if this contest is still up Smiley i would like to participate
SkyStation (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:17:39 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your response, is one person working on it, they have given Tuesday Phoenix time as latest a mockup of design will be delivered (they are looking at this as a profile piece and spending more time than I'm really comfortable with on it so be warned Smiley), so setting that as around the time will choose a winner.

Regards,
Sky
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:53:02 PM

Im in for this take few hours for that PM if u need this done

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄