Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want 0.5 BTC loan, offering domain names as collateral  (Read 472 times)
pumpmydump (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 06:05:56 PM by pumpmydump

Duration: 6 weeks
Interest: 15% (will pay back 0.575 BTC)

Domain name value is subjective, however I have what I believe to be some very good names so you could likely get much more from them if you tried

Pm me for the list if you're serious about it and are a trusted lender (we will discuss which domain names you want as collateral)

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

Domain name value is subjective, however I have what I believe to be some very good names so you could likely get much more from them if you tried

If you don't post the domain name with your request, chances are it's not worth very much.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

I would prefer giving the names in private since my real identity is associated with them

They are good one-word new gtld domains I have been holding since 2014. I'm willing to take a smaller loan if the lender doesn't consider the collateral to be worth as much.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

I would prefer giving the names in private since my real identity is associated with them

You don't want your identity known?  Are you planning to scam someone?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

I don't want you to know my identity if you aren't doing business with me, you got a problem with that?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

I don't want you to know my identity if you aren't doing business with me, you got a problem with that?

Yes.  If I see you trying to scam someone, I will step in.  Smiley

pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

Yes.  If I see you trying to scam someone, I will step in.  Smiley

I created this topic to request a loan, not for you to spam it with insinuations I am going to scam someone, do you see me shitting on your lawn? Then don't do the same.

You don't want to lend to me? Leave this topic and go on with your life. You consider lending to me? Then we'll discuss which domain names you want as collateral in private, that's my terms, it is my right not to want to divulge my domain names in public, you don't like it? You don't understand why? Not my fucking problem, I'll be happy to deal with someone who understands.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1217

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

I created this topic to request a loan, not for you to spam it with insinuations I am going to scam someone, do you see me shitting on your lawn? Then don't do the same.
And we are here to provide loans. The one who is insinuating is you. Smiley

You don't want to lend to me? Leave this topic and go on with your life. You consider lending to me? Then we'll discuss which domain names you want as collateral in private, that's my terms, it is my right not to want to divulge my domain names in public, you don't like it? You don't understand why?
Stop raging dude. Shoot a PM to Vod about which domains you have which you are offering as collateral. There is no harm in doing that to Vod who has proven himself to be trustworthy for a long time now. I am sure he wont "steal" your collateral.

Not my fucking problem, I'll be happy to deal with someone who understands.
Not our fucking problem either. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

And we are here to provide loans. The one who is insinuating is you. Smiley
"Are you planning to scam someone?" is an insinuation
"If I see you trying to scam someone, I will step in" is an insinuation

You want to provide a loan? You're ok with discussing the domain names in private? Then pm me. You aren't ok with my terms? Then pick another thread. I have my reasons for not wanting to divulge the names in public, reasons that are not hard to understand, reasons that do not make me a scammer and that won't prevent the loan from going smoothly.

I understand you want to protect yourselves against scammers but you're fostering quite a shitty atmosphere here. This being my first loan request doesn't mean I don't deserve respect, doesn't mean I don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, if you're afraid I might scam you then don't lend to me but don't shit all over my thread, I'd rather not have a loan than keeping dealing with this kind of attitude, I'm the furthest thing from a scammer and I don't like being treated that way. Thank you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

I'm the furthest thing from a scammer and I don't like being treated that way. Thank you.

And of that we have only your word.

You don't like being treated like a stranger - don't be one.  Interact for the community for a while before you ask for a "loan".

pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

I'm the furthest thing from a scammer and I don't like being treated that way. Thank you.

And of that we have only your word.

You don't like being treated like a stranger - don't be one.  Interact for the community for a while before you ask for a "loan".

I respect strangers, you don't, I don't expect you to be my friend I expect you to respect me as a human being rather than having this holier-than-thou attitude, if you can't do that I don't want to speak with you, this is not your website and you have no business shitting on my thread.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

I was considering the loan and asked for the list of domains. They're under .xyz and other new TLD.

From my experience they're worth much less than 1 BTC even for final users. Of course to be used as collateral they must be valued very low so they can be easy to be sold (read this), so this is definitely a loan with invalid/insufficient collateral.

OP, if you don't lock this thread, lower the asked amount a lot or offer more collateral then I'll add negative trust to you.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

I respect strangers, you don't

Yeah, somehow I suspect you are lying.  :/

Respect strangers here, and you will lose it all. 

pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

I was considering the loan and asked for the list of domains. They're under .xyz and other new TLD.

From my experience they're worth much less than 1 BTC even for final users. Of course to be used as collateral they must be valued very low so they can be easy to be sold (read this), so this is definitely a loan with invalid/insufficient collateral.

OP, if you don't lock this thread, lower the asked amount a lot or offer more collateral then I'll add negative trust to you.

Oh dear...

How much would you say they're worth?

Names like galaxy.xyz or host.xyz sold for $2,800 and $4,000 last month, Google's parent company's website is abc.xyz, ...

I mentioned in my second post they were one-word new gtld domains. Were you seriously considering the loan or were you just fishing for the list?

A couple of the domains are shown as having been registered these past few days, you can check in the whois history that they weren't available before, for those without whois privacy you can see I was the owner already. The reason is I went away for a few months and they expired and by the time I tried to renew them it was too late so I had to register them again as soon as they dropped. All of them have been registered for 3+ years.

Estibot values each of them at more than $2,000 (except for one). So how much are they worth in your opinion?

You say they're worth far less than 1 BTC then in a post of yours last week I see you're selling gram.claims , gram.gratis and gram.kaufen for 0.01 BTC each? Seriously? If you value these absolute shits at 0.01 BTC then you should value each of mine at the very least at 0.1 BTC.

I mentioned in my pm that "here are some of the names I can offer as collateral", as in I have other names I can offer as collateral too, I only pm'ed you these ones to test the waters and see how much you would value them at, and this is what you do? Can't have a back and forth discussion where you tell me what names you want as collateral and how big a loan you're comfortable giving for them?

Then I mentioned in my second post on this thread that I'm willing to take a smaller loan if the lender doesn't consider the collateral to be worth as much and you're threatening to give me a negative trust? Seriously? Yea do that and I'll give you negative trust for trusting you were a genuine lender, but judging from your trust history I can see all you do is giving away truckloads of negative trust and never lend.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:21:04 PM
Merited by Vod (2), condoras (1)

How much would you say they're worth?
As collateral definitely not more than BTC0.1. For final users of course more but that's too hard to say. If enough effort and time is put into it then maybe a lot more. It depends on the market.
But for collateral it has to be a price it can be sold immediately, without any effort at all, as easy as you can sell 1 BTC at market price.

Names like galaxy.xyz or host.xyz sold for $2,800 and $4,000 last month, Google's parent company's website is abc.xyz, ....
Estibot values each of them at more than $2,000 (except for one). So how much are they worth in your opinion?
Those are the highest prices. That and estibot are not very good ways to value domains.
Besides those are the highest prices for final users. For collateral that's a whole other story: again, read this.

I mentioned in my second post they were one-word new gtld domains. Were you seriously considering the loan or were you just fishing for the list?
I was considering the loan if the domains were worth more than 1 BTC as collateral, not for final users. No condition was met.
I was interested in granting a loan, not in buying domains.

You say they're worth far less than 1 BTC then in a post of yours last week I see you're selling gram.claims , gram.gratis and gram.kaufen for 0.01 BTC each? Seriously? If you value these absolute shits at 0.01 BTC then you should value each of mine at the very least at 0.1 BTC.
Initial price is 0.003 BTC for each of those domains. My domains are most probably worth less than yours. None are close to 1 BTC at all.
Besides, I'm selling my domains there. Here you are using them as collateral. Prices can't be compared. Again, read this and stop playing foul.

Then I mentioned in my second post on this thread that I'm willing to take a smaller loan if the lender doesn't consider the collateral to be worth as much and you're threatening to give me a negative trust? Seriously?
That would be acceptable if your domains were worth close to the asked amount as collateral. However the collateral you offer is ridiculously lower than the asked amount.
You can't ask for a $6,6k loan with less than $600 as collateral and get away with it just by mentioning you could get a lower amount. That's asking for a loan without valid collateral and that deserves negative trust.

Yea do that and I'll give you negative trust for trusting you were a genuine lender, but judging from your trust history I can see all you do is giving away truckloads of negative trust and never lend.
I do grant loans, I do sell domains and I do leave negative trust to untrustworthy users who try to fake a sale as a loan or who ask for loans without valid collateral, among other reasons. I do make trades and I do hate scammers.

Stop asking for loans without valid collateral. This is the last warning.

pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

Then I mentioned in my second post on this thread that I'm willing to take a smaller loan if the lender doesn't consider the collateral to be worth as much and you're threatening to give me a negative trust? Seriously?
That would be acceptable if your domains were worth close to the asked amount as collateral. However the collateral you offer is ridiculously lower than the asked amount.
You can't ask for a $6,6k loan with less than $600 as collateral and get away with it just by mentioning you could get a lower amount. That's asking for a loan without valid collateral and that deserves negative trust.

Domain name value is subjective.

I would definitely not value the list I gave you as less than $600 collateral, $1,400 at the very least.

This was a partial list, there are additional names I can offer as collateral, you stopped the discussion in pm.

Because domain name value is subjective I was looking for a back and forth discussion where the lender would tell me how he values the domains so we would be both comfortable.

I'm looking to invest in an altcoin which I believe is poised to increase a lot by next month so obviously I was looking for as high a loan as I can get, again because domain value is subjective someone else could see much more value in some of them than you do, and there are objective measures that makes them valuable.

I'm willing to lower my loan request to 0.5 BTC for the full list of collateral I can offer, this is open to discussion for interested parties in pm.

I am reluctant to list the domains in public for privacy reasons, and I am reluctant to give the full list right away to someone I don't know, if I see the lender and I are on the same page then I will.

I am glad I didn't give you the full list because from the way you react it is obvious you never planned to consider giving me a loan in the first place. In the past 3 years you have had 4 feedbacks, none of them related to a loan, that alone would deserve negative trust but I'm not trigger happy like you are.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

Very much so. When using them as collateral you must use the lowest value of that subjective range of values.

I would definitely not value the list I gave you as less than $600 collateral, $1,400 at the very least.
I disagree. But even at $1,400 you were asking a $6.6k loan and now $3.3k. Asking for a loan with insufficient collateral is untrustworthy.

Because domain name value is subjective I was looking for a back and forth discussion where the lender would tell me how he values the domains so we would be both comfortable.
It seems you are trying to sell your domains. Do not try to fake a sale as a loan

I'm willing to lower my loan request to 0.5 BTC for the full list of collateral I can offer, this is open to discussion for interested parties in pm.

I am reluctant to list the domains in public for privacy reasons, and I am reluctant to give the full list right away to someone I don't know, if I see the lender and I are on the same page then I will.
However you didn't send the list via PM. You are either lying or are terrible making deals.

from the way you react it is obvious you never planned to consider giving me a loan in the first place
That's a lie.

In the past 3 years you have had 4 feedbacks
That's another lie. Stop lying. The fact you blatantly lie on this unimportant matter is another red flag.

none of them related to a loan, that alone would deserve negative trust but I'm not trigger happy like you are.
So you think not having feedback related to loans in the last 3 years deserves negative trust but asking for a loan with insufficient collateral doesn't?

pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

Very much so. When using them as collateral you must use the lowest value of that subjective range of values.
Here's the kicker, subjective means dependent on the subject, someone totally uninterested in domain names would see any domain name as worthless, so by your logic all domain names as collateral are worthless? Of course not, the truth is some people will value domain names as collateral more than others. I'm not looking for an insignificant loan, I know realistically someone wouldn't loan me several BTC for my domains, but I believe there are some who would value my domains more or less like I do, obviously you don't, but then again I would be ashamed to value gram.claims at anything above $0 so we're definitely not on the same page.

I disagree. But even at $1,400 you were asking a $6.6k loan and now $3.3k. Asking for a loan with insufficient collateral is untrustworthy.
I value them as more than $1,400 as collateral, $1,400 is the lowest value I would consider, below that is not being honest in my opinion, my names objectively aren't shit, I'm not gonna go through the trouble of transferring them for an insignificant loan.
And again it was a partial list, read my pm again, "here are some of the names I can offer as collateral".

It seems you are trying to sell your domains. Do not try to fake a sale as a loan
False accusation. I value my domain names, I'm not gonna transfer them away to a stranger after one pm, I want to feel comfortable, and because domain name value is subjective I was expecting the lender to tell me how he values the domains as collateral. If a lender uninterested in domain names sees them as worthless and another more educated lender sees the value in them I'm not gonna get a worthless loan from the first one, can you understand that? That doesn't make it "trying to fake a sale as a loan", because the value is subjective different lenders would offer different loans and I'm not gonna go for the lowest loan, can you understand that? I'm tired of defending myself against false accusations, that's all you people have been doing, not respecting me, treating me as a scammer and shitting on my thread ever since the beginning and I have better things to do than dealing with that shit, you disgust me.

However you didn't send the list via PM. You are either lying or are terrible making deals.
I explained why but you don't seem to comprehend, let's say I'm emotionally invested in my domains and want to feel comfortable before transferring them away, I want a discussion where both the lender and I feel comfortable, that's my way of doing things, that's not how you do things fine, but remember you don't see me shitting all over your threads.

from the way you react it is obvious you never planned to consider giving me a loan in the first place
That's a lie.
In the past 3 years you have had 4 feedbacks
That's another lie. Stop lying. The fact you blatantly lie on this unimportant matter is another red flag.
My bad, that wasn't a lie, I was looking at the "trusted feedback" list, the "untrusted feedback" list wasn't showing, still even in that list in the past few years I find no feedback for a loan.

none of them related to a loan, that alone would deserve negative trust but I'm not trigger happy like you are.
So you think not having feedback related to loans in the last 3 years deserves negative trust but asking for a loan with insufficient collateral doesn't?
I think pretending to consider offering me a loan with no intention of doing so would deserve negative trust, you abused my trust, I did not, my collateral is sufficient for a lender who would take the time to discuss with me to find a common ground, maybe we would settle at 0.5 BTC for many of my domains, maybe a little less, maybe he would want to charge high interests since domain names aren't as liquid as altcoins, I'm open to discussion, I want discussion so both the lender and I are comfortable, yet all I've been getting from the likes of you is false accusations without knowing me.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

I see it's useless to try to have this conversation with you. You either really don't understand or want to intentionally mislead others to take your domains for a huge loan, so I'm just finishing with this, again:

You are not selling your domains here. You can't value them as if you were selling them. They must be valued at a price that allows anyone to immediately sell them (without putting almost any effort) to recover the loan amount plus interests if you decide not to pay it back. For the fourth time, read this.

(I don't really hope you finally understand. I'm writing this as a warning to others)

I think pretending to consider offering me a loan with no intention of doing so would deserve negative trust, you abused my trust
Stop lying and making false accusations. Seriously!

pumpmydump (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

Yes I know I'm not selling them here, I don't want to sell them, which is why I'm looking for a loan, if I wanted to sell them I would be somewhere else, I know also that as collateral they have to be priced less than their end user value. I pm'ed you 9 names. I wouldn't sell any of them for less than $1,000, and some of them for much more than that, as collateral I don't value the sum of these 9 at less than $1,400, you could sell most of them pretty quickly for a couple hundreds, I have a dozen more names I can offer as collateral too, hence why 0.5 BTC sounds very reasonable to me, again that's open to discussion, if the lender is more comfortable with less then we can go with less. But I'm not looking for an insignificant loan because it's not worth the trouble to transfer them all, and I'm not looking to deal with a lender that is not trusted because it's not worth the risk, so if no trusted lender is willing to lend at least 0.4 BTC for them all then that's okay, if there is one then great, I've spent way too much time on this already, I can live without this loan, I just thought hey I have some domains I can offer as collateral so they could be put to good use, but if you don't believe that you can sell them quickly for the price I mentioned then yea don't deal with me simple, if someone believes he can I'll be happy to deal with him, that's the free market. Meanwhile there is zero excuse for the way I've been treated here by a couple people including you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: