Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Survival  (Read 566 times)
Ashwell John

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Yeah sure, Cryptocurrency will survive for a long time. Anyways I have read about SciDex for scientific data research. Looks like a good and good project. I will keep an eye there for sure. Smiley

Oh,  Yeah, I've been thinking the same. I'm interested in SciDex project- they seem really interesting.Only one ico that looks promising

You are right enough. Therefore I would like to follow SciDex for a long long time. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Good day everyone, right now i'm starting here in the cryptocurrency industry and I've done some different researches about how am i going to survive here meaning different ways to earn and also a place to learn (But i guess this forum is enough to learn) Today I'm going to start on how am I going to survive here in this cryptocurrency.

Purpose: The purpose of this thread is to share my knowledge as well as my strategy on how am I going to earn profits without investing money and also to learn from others through their opinions, perception and perspective. This will serve as a open forum in discussion about surviving in this industry.

Goal: Earn Cryptocurrency and Profits without Investing Real Money (Fiats)

So right now I have some list on how am I able to earn and regrow my profits the list below are my steps and my goals. This steps is made by me it may not work to everyone but at least they can get a little bit of knowledge or an idea on how they're going to make step in this kind of new industry.

QUARTER 1: (Newbie-Jr. Member)
In this quarter we will going to focus on learning about the forum and cryptocurrency industry. Knowing the purpose and movements here in the forum such as how to contribute and participate well in the discussion here and learning more about cryptocurrency industry using this forum.

• Studying about how bitcoin works and other cryptocurrency, different kinds of wallets, how to buy/get it, where to use, ways to get it, how the price changes and other technical terms i would suggest to use google for this. (Google is your friend)
  • Focusing on ranking up the account by contributing here in the forum such as participating in the discussion that is related to cryptocurrency stuffs but first you should have a background about the cryptocurrency industry so you really need to do the first step. (The good thing about this step is that it's not just about ranking up because once you participate in the discussion you will learn and learn no matter what but it depends on the person itself lol)
  • Explore different areas here in the forum read different threads, replies, etc. I'll guarantee to you that you will learn from it and if you don't get what are they saying or they're using technical terms then you use your friend google to learn what it is.

QUARTER 2: (Member-Full Member)
In this quarter we are going to focus on signatures, bounties and saving which will have a great effect to the next quarter. Once you've construct yourself (Gain knowledge from quarter 1) you're now able to move to the next step which is working and a saving step.

• Learn how to earn using this forum such as bounties. But you can also earn through airdrops (But some of them ended up being a scam) The most known work here is the signature campaign where in you're going to promote the projects name using your acccount in this forum but in order to people to notice that your post should be constructive and knowledgeable which where you learn from quarter 1.
  • Saving. I know that this is the hardest part but the most important ones, you should save a lot when you're working through bounties and campaigns (I use paper wallet to save my coins and also for me not to withdraw it because theres's a lot of work before you can withdaw it and i'm too lazy to do it but it's up to you how you're going to save your coins. (I don't recommend online wallets because they're holding your private key and there's a chance that the site may hack or the server will crash, etc.)
  • Study different ways to regrow money such as Trading, Opening a Services, Investing to ICO's, etc. to have a background that you can use in the next quarter

QUARTER 3: (Sr. Member-Above)
In this step you're probably do have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, the forum and different ways on how to regrow profits and in this step is where you can start your own do trading, invest to different projects, gambling (Not recommended) etc. But in this step i will focusing on investing to ICO's (This is what i want and I want to share so... here it is  Tongue)

• Learning what ICO is, how to invest, how to have profit and what is the risk you're going to face. (Well all investments does have a high risk so you better know what you're about to face.
  • Here you're going to use what you've saved from working when you're a member-full member but it's all up to you if in quarter 2 you can start investing.

End. This is my way on how am i going to survive in this industry without investing a single penny. I hope you'll learn something from this.

Note: Investing to ICO is profitable and it's very helpful to grow the community because when you're going to invest your about to help a project that's related to cryptocurrency but there are some ICO's where they're taking advantage to new investors and scamming them to avoid this you can search how to avoid or to spot an fake ICO or you can read the thread I've made: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3196383.msg33152916#msg33152916

PS. Just what I've said this may not for everyone but I hope I contribute something to this forum because I've seen some of my countryman are skipping some of the important things here in the forum and that's LEARNING and they're jumping all to bounties just to earn earn and earn without prior knowledge about cryptocurrency. And last thing if you do have a opinion, perspective about my post feel free to reply this thread is made so people will learn from each other's strategy and opinions. Wink

I think I skip quarter one and continued to quarter 2. I didn't researched about bitcoin enough that's why up to this date, I'm still making my way through all this. Anyways, I have joined good and trusted bounties so no problem so far.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ArkiCrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I think I skip quarter one and continued to quarter 2. I didn't researched about bitcoin enough that's why up to this date, I'm still making my way through all this. Anyways, I have joined good and trusted bounties so no problem so far.

It's not too late to learn things you can still make up, if you have more knowledge about things you can be better enough not just like joining into bounties. Even though you're experienced and have some knowledge you really need to learn things not just to learn but also to adjust because nowadays things are going complicated day by day we will not know what technologies, crypotocurrencies will going to pop out we should have enough knowledge to take part in technology development.

Let's not limit ourselves  Wink knowledge is one thing we can get for free yet the most powerful we could have.
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

In my opinion, there is no reason to waste a smart and effective technology. It is being exploited and utilized to contribute to the development of the economy and society. Businesses and manufacturing companies are benefiting from blockchain and crypto. It shows the efficiency of management and convenience to save time. The crypto market will continue to grow and develop with more practical gadgets in the future.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

Good day everyone, right now i'm starting here in the cryptocurrency industry and I've done some different researches about how am i going to survive here meaning different ways to earn and also a place to learn (But i guess this forum is enough to learn) Today I'm going to start on how am I going to survive here in this cryptocurrency.

Purpose: The purpose of this thread is to share my knowledge as well as my strategy on how am I going to earn profits without investing money and also to learn from others through their opinions, perception and perspective. This will serve as a open forum in discussion about surviving in this industry.

Goal: Earn Cryptocurrency and Profits without Investing Real Money (Fiats)

So right now I have some list on how am I able to earn and regrow my profits the list below are my steps and my goals. This steps is made by me it may not work to everyone but at least they can get a little bit of knowledge or an idea on how they're going to make step in this kind of new industry.

QUARTER 1: (Newbie-Jr. Member)
In this quarter we will going to focus on learning about the forum and cryptocurrency industry. Knowing the purpose and movements here in the forum such as how to contribute and participate well in the discussion here and learning more about cryptocurrency industry using this forum.

• Studying about how bitcoin works and other cryptocurrency, different kinds of wallets, how to buy/get it, where to use, ways to get it, how the price changes and other technical terms i would suggest to use google for this. (Google is your friend)
  • Focusing on ranking up the account by contributing here in the forum such as participating in the discussion that is related to cryptocurrency stuffs but first you should have a background about the cryptocurrency industry so you really need to do the first step. (The good thing about this step is that it's not just about ranking up because once you participate in the discussion you will learn and learn no matter what but it depends on the person itself lol)
  • Explore different areas here in the forum read different threads, replies, etc. I'll guarantee to you that you will learn from it and if you don't get what are they saying or they're using technical terms then you use your friend google to learn what it is.

QUARTER 2: (Member-Full Member)
In this quarter we are going to focus on signatures, bounties and saving which will have a great effect to the next quarter. Once you've construct yourself (Gain knowledge from quarter 1) you're now able to move to the next step which is working and a saving step.

• Learn how to earn using this forum such as bounties. But you can also earn through airdrops (But some of them ended up being a scam) The most known work here is the signature campaign where in you're going to promote the projects name using your acccount in this forum but in order to people to notice that your post should be constructive and knowledgeable which where you learn from quarter 1.
  • Saving. I know that this is the hardest part but the most important ones, you should save a lot when you're working through bounties and campaigns (I use paper wallet to save my coins and also for me not to withdraw it because theres's a lot of work before you can withdaw it and i'm too lazy to do it but it's up to you how you're going to save your coins. (I don't recommend online wallets because they're holding your private key and there's a chance that the site may hack or the server will crash, etc.)
  • Study different ways to regrow money such as Trading, Opening a Services, Investing to ICO's, etc. to have a background that you can use in the next quarter

QUARTER 3: (Sr. Member-Above)
In this step you're probably do have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, the forum and different ways on how to regrow profits and in this step is where you can start your own do trading, invest to different projects, gambling (Not recommended) etc. But in this step i will focusing on investing to ICO's (This is what i want and I want to share so... here it is  Tongue)

• Learning what ICO is, how to invest, how to have profit and what is the risk you're going to face. (Well all investments does have a high risk so you better know what you're about to face.
  • Here you're going to use what you've saved from working when you're a member-full member but it's all up to you if in quarter 2 you can start investing.

End. This is my way on how am i going to survive in this industry without investing a single penny. I hope you'll learn something from this.

Note: Investing to ICO is profitable and it's very helpful to grow the community because when you're going to invest your about to help a project that's related to cryptocurrency but there are some ICO's where they're taking advantage to new investors and scamming them to avoid this you can search how to avoid or to spot an fake ICO or you can read the thread I've made: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3196383.msg33152916#msg33152916

PS. Just what I've said this may not for everyone but I hope I contribute something to this forum because I've seen some of my countryman are skipping some of the important things here in the forum and that's LEARNING and they're jumping all to bounties just to earn earn and earn without prior knowledge about cryptocurrency. And last thing if you do have a opinion, perspective about my post feel free to reply this thread is made so people will learn from each other's strategy and opinions. Wink

welcome in the industry.

you need a project to join?

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

This is why from the last year peoples are too many joined the site because of the money and float with useless thing.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

In my opinion, there is no reason to waste a smart and effective technology. It is being exploited and utilized to contribute to the development of the economy and society. Businesses and manufacturing companies are benefiting from blockchain and crypto. It shows the efficiency of management and convenience to save time. The crypto market will continue to grow and develop with more practical gadgets in the future.

Decent project team has been goes with the blockchain play store idea in the market already and they are into make the project reaches all the people. So we are find the technology related projects from the past months. After this, Arizona government encourages the blockchain application to be used widely and next to them Foxconn has been planned to launch the new phones with the blockchain integration mate.
So my view is we will find the bitcoin price bumped bigger in the market no need to worry about it at all.
AF80

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

If you're here for the money, then it's not a good start, to be honest. People are supposed joining the forum because they have a real interest in cryptocurrencies and not really about "profits"
Crypto was not created to give the opportunity to make profits.

Here is a quote about trading which is giving a good mentality
The goal of a successful #trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary

good luck still

This is utter nonsense. Anybody that's in crypto is in it for the profit, let's not bullshit ourselves.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Decent project team has been goes with the blockchain play store idea in the market already and they are into make the project reaches all the people. So we are find the technology related projects from the past months. After this, Arizona government encourages the blockchain application to be used widely and next to them Foxconn has been planned to launch the new phones with the blockchain integration mate.
So my view is we will find the bitcoin price bumped bigger in the market no need to worry about it at all.
This downtrend is temporary, we can definitely see a much better month ahead for crypto since fuds just stop, it just happens that many were not yet that convince in crypto that's why in every news that throws at crypto they do the selling and leaves it. Once it recovers we can see a much normal price increase.

KevinClarkson

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

Thank you for your interesting post. New people like me benefit a lot from this.
it is an informative content.
ArkiCrypto (OP)

Merit: 33

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

This is why from the last year peoples are too many joined the site because of the money and float with useless thing.

Yeah that's what i see nowadays and also that's the reason why I opened this topic. It's okay to join in the forum for the sake of profit but let's not ignore the knowledge we can get from it.

Actually I'm not really into this  this crypto world and other technical stuffs here because it's way more far on my field and when I discovered the cryptos as well as the blockchain and other technical stuffs (That may have a big part of our future) I learned a lot this is not just about computers and others stuffs it can also be used to construction industry, health industry, banking, etc. I learned all of it through internet and this forum so I encouraged everyone to don't limit themselves on juts bounty programs.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Your post is helpful guide even though it is difficult to rank up here in forum but you can learn a lot. Not just earning is the purpose of bitcointalk but it is a learning school about crypto that will be our stepping stone to meet our goals through crypto. We can learn a lot from here and by joining bounty program we can also earn. Earning while learning.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Totally agreeing to this point, after the last year Bitcoin phenomenon many new people have jumped into this stream in hope of getting rich in very less time. This has also deteriorated the quality of posts and threads in the form, if we consider bounties as a reward system for good posts it would be helpful but people are exploiting the system and running blindly to catch big rewards.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

threads are very helpful for newcomers and also for us who have long in bitcointalk
this because can be a discourse on how we take and do jobs to the front in bitcointalk and as we know rank up is very difficult but your rank can be a job rank from stage 1 to the next stage to improve the quality of our work
thanks ....

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

Your post is helpful guide even though it is difficult to rank up here in forum but you can learn a lot. Not just earning is the purpose of bitcointalk but it is a learning school about crypto that will be our stepping stone to meet our goals through crypto. We can learn a lot from here and by joining bounty program we can also earn. Earning while learning.
Precisely.Learning should be done first and foremost before thinking of investing or trading,or any activities in bitcoin.It is a prerequisite hence,it will guide us throughout our journey here and to avoid wrong decision-making.And yes joining in bounty programs will really help us in making a good start in earning and saving profits.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

Totally agreeing to this point, after the last year Bitcoin phenomenon many new people have jumped into this stream in hope of getting rich in very less time. This has also deteriorated the quality of posts and threads in the form, if we consider bounties as a reward system for good posts it would be helpful but people are exploiting the system and running blindly to catch big rewards.

that is the reason why merrit system was invented in the hopes of preventing spam and account farmers . Merrit system is proven to be effective at all because the sign ups was lessen drastically and the flood of shit post/threads are also lessen because users in this forum will also try to improve thier post in order to ranked up.

if we consider bounties as a reward system for good posts it would be helpful but people are exploiting the system and running blindly to catch big rewards.

I totally agree with this. bounty rewards should only be our motivation in order to post properly, so that we can also help our selves and other people as well. Rewards are only meant to be an incentive and shouldnt be consider to take seriuosly as your primary source of income.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

Hmmmmmmmm escuse me but due to merit implementation, I think you have to adjust some statement their, as Jr. Member accounts can't make it to Member or any higher ranks how hard they make quality post if anybody will ignore them.

My point is it is better to pyramid the learning to date not on ranks.
For example:
1-7 days exploring the forum, reading and understanding the concept of it, try to reply some interesting thread you found.
8-14 days create interesting thread to attract anyone to share their knowledge.
15-21 days, explore bounty thread read and learn how does it works.. And so fort...
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

Well this post really helps me a lot even though it's not perfect but the concept of guiding a newbie or people who forgot to learn here in the forums helps a lot. I've seen that all is connected and all of it  started at a learning phase which is the most important ones.

But in the future i think i would just be focusing on investing to trading since ICO these days are ended up being a scam. But i think i need to do more reaearch about trading since it's a litlle bit complicated.

It is up to us how are we going to manage our investment their many ways to earn in bitcoin but we have a choice to go through it. In bitcoin theirn are mining, bounty campaigns and trading. Based on the research their are 1385 cryptocurrencies in the market today. Aside from that it has different value and the expert says other may not survive but the highest percentage will survive. That would be a great if we know how to handle it well.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

That is a helpful post. Thank you
obinine

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

Kudos,  you deserve some merit and a bottle of bear for this post , hahaha. But the truth is that there are many opportunities on this forum than partaking in signature campaign or even bounties campaign. You can build a portfolio easily on this forum and make alot of money daily even as you still partake in signature or bounty campaign.  You can do jobs for bitcoin in marketplace.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: