Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising to $14,000 beginning April  (Read 1347 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:07 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:18:46 PM by sann111

Bitcoin is Rising, $14000 coming up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

Free Signal for people losing hope: Bitcoin is about to go upto $14,000.
If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.
Dont listen to any negative comment below.
My friends told me that the sudden drop of bitcoin before April is in the history which made me believe that the current issue about btc is normal, but there are still people who have negative thoughts about it that keeps on underestimating the crypto currencies. I want to hold my coins and tokens, but I cannot deny the fact that I am really disappointed and scared that I might end up with an empty wallet.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.

I never lose my hope that bitcoin will increase if not this month probably until june.Don't sell your bitcoin if you dont want to regret later.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

There is still no assurance to this. The market right now is way unpredictable. I am expecting for increase in the market vale at the end of this year. The market is still having a hard time recovering from the downfall early this year. Dumps are more likely to happen at thid moment so surely, holding is a necessary thing to do in order to earn huge profit in the future.

syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

true, when the price of crypto is declining, then the best decision for us is to buy or hold coin owned. Many people who sell bitcoins and coins they have, because they always listen to negative stories from others when the story is not necessarily true, and their chances for profit are huge, all it takes is to be patient.

bosshyip

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

Bitcoin 14000$ reached this mouth.This is good news for new bitcoin investor
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:21 AM

Just keep on holding, it's worth the wait. More profit for those who waits for the right time, do not listen to those negative comments,maybe they are just trying to convince you to sell your bitcoins. Just HODL it!

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

Anyone asked where the signal came from in the OP?

If this was insider info then it would be gold.

Looking at the market right now a huge jump like that is somehow close to impossible.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

I hope but I doubt it.  I hope it doen't take years to recover like last time, but I'm optimistic of the future just don't expect it too soon.
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

It took only a month last time, it didnt take forever.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

Anyone asked where the signal came from in the OP?
There are some post that are asking for signal but it seems that the signal wasn't clear on where did it came from.

If this was insider info then it would be gold.

Looking at the market right now a huge jump like that is somehow close to impossible.
Too early to say that the market now is in a huge jump but yes we are going there and just with smaller moves this is going to be our long waited moment.

Just keep on holding, it's worth the wait.
It's always worth the wait.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

I hope but I doubt it.  I hope it doen't take years to recover like last time, but I'm optimistic of the future just don't expect it too soon.

There is no clear sign of recovery in the short term but the hard times are probably over. It does not take too many years, surprise always comes in the middle of the year or the end of the year.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

yes, we all want the market back to normal what else for bitcoin. but the current situation is still unstable, I do not see a clue that will make the market grow. but it never hurts to hope and do a positive thing. I think currently bitcoin is cheaper and good to make investment choice.
Bitcoins are doing great even in such unstable situations. There are so people still coming into this world and seeking financial growth by earning here. As far as traders are concerned who are holding their coins, they must be confident in bitcoins. You people don’t have to lose hope. As you already know that bitcoins always do this, so don’t let your investment drown just because of emotions.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Bitcoin was going up consistently for a few days, and now it's back down again. It's saying something when you can't even predict that a trend will last longer than a day or so.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Seems to be again a arong prediction. The market value somewhat increased recently but eventually and after a day it again fell down below 7000 usd. The market is really volatile so I think, selling is not a necessary thing to do. It is more advisable to hold and wait until the end of this year where "true" increase in the market is expected to happen
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

It's good to see some people like you have been optimistic on this technology that there's still hope for this month to rise the price of bitcoin. Today, the price had fall again after a little rebound and more people had been disappointed the way it happen with no bad news or FUD. I think this bearish trend will continue until some new buyers will invest and willing to HOLD their coins to make a good rally. Yes, we had more reason to wait for a better price. Be patient.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 740

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Seems to be again a arong prediction. The market value somewhat increased recently but eventually and after a day it again fell down below 7000 usd. The market is really volatile so I think, selling is not a necessary thing to do. It is more advisable to hold and wait until the end of this year where "true" increase in the market is expected to happen
Wrong/irrelevant prediction indeed. The market pumped for a whole, yesterday, climbing up to $7.400 and then slowly crashing down to where it was, at $6.800. That's the reason I don't believe in any of those predictions or so-called insider information.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

Who knows it might really happens this month but seeing cryptomarket bleeds as the market price of bitcoin falls down again will make you think that it can't reach to 14,000$ this time. Maybe some other months will be possible.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

This is good news and I hope it can be realized, but where do you find this news? A statement must be based on a clear foundation, not just giving a random opinion that can make people confused or even fooled like this false news.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Ah April fools, I just remembered. But if you look at the price chart, it could happen. I see a pretty good increase, which may be a signal for the next bullish trend. But if there is a manipulation, that signal could turned into a false signal, but whatever happens we must keep HODL, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: