Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin maintaining its popularity ?  (Read 462 times)
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I believing bitcoin maintaining its popularity in the other country. In my country only few people knows about bitcoin but we also introduced to my friends, hoping that bitcoin also to be popularity here.

yes I also believe that bitcoin will maintain its popularity, because Bitcoin has convinced everyone by using Bitcoin their economic life for the better, and I also believe in your country little by little already know and they will definitely get Bitcoin in their own way.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

In my opinion bitcoin over time is getting more popular and increasingly in demand. A lot of people are in a rush to get and use it. That means that bitcoin is very popular.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Yes, he certainly is now experiencing a big problem. but I think that soon it normalizes, and with bitcoin everything will get better, but of course it all depends on him.
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

As a matter of fact bitcoin is getting more famous on the planet, each time I peruse youtube I generally observe some commercial with respect to bitcoin and its crusade. Still there are numerous supporters that backings bitcoin and furthermore there ate an excessive number of holders of btc in this time, and they are trusting that bitcoin will be back and stay again into its track. Numerous have put there cash into computerized viewpoint since they foresee the free market activity truly has its spot.
malibogako2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

I agree that Bitcoin is maintaining it's popularity though bitcoin everyday is increasingly it's popularity many people now want to learn and make money using bitcoin because there are many articles that bitcoin can give people huge money by mining, trading and other possible benefits of bitcoin.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

As i know bitcoin has still popularity and i know its getting broad in more country and its many government was recognize it to use,like my county which is the Philippines ,our bank was loking to use it,and im so glad to have it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Do you think Bitcoin still has the mass interest and a lot of popularity?

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Yes,  of course bitcoin has many followers because many people are like to invest their money in this digital money currency. Some people are very happy about this technology because according to them bitcoin is very safe to use like payment thier bills and other business transaction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Yes Bitcoin still maintain his popularity. Bitcoins is very popular right now a lot of people has idea what is Bitcoin really is. Especially a lot of people confess that they earn a lot of money on it. Then people still using Bitcoin now.
dorofee

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

There is no doubt that it is still very much popular. Just let is touch $20k mark again and you will see huge media coverage again .
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

This is undoubtedly, this year in my opinion will be the most historical in relation to bitcoin, the popularity of bitcoin is now at a high level, more and more people will learn about bitcoin
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

Yes, he certainly is now experiencing a big problem. but I think that soon it normalizes, and with bitcoin everything will get better, but of course it all depends on him.
Certainly bitcoin is maintaining or even escalating its popularity through out the world because many people slowly realized the good opportunity that bitcoin brings and as years goes by I think its popularity continues until it play a vital role in financial system until it becomes a universal currency on the next generations.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

For me, in my opinion this next few years will be the most historical in relation to bitcoin. Bitcoin everyday is increasingly it's popularity many people now want to make money with bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

I still herein bitcoin because I really knows bitcoin future become most waited digital currency become useful from any kind of transaction in the world
we should know have many problems and struggle challenge but bitcoin still stay in their popularity and people continue to invest in the bitcoin including altcoins.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Good or bad, Bitcoin's popularity grows every single day. The media is spreading FUD's. The government is coming up with regulations. Banks are initially trying to counter the crypto system. But some are now riding on. Some users are sharing their testimonies of Bitcoin success. Universities have incorporated Bitcoin in their curriculum. All of these news about Bitcoin have contributed to its popularity. People are now more aware of its existence. Now all they need is to be properly educated on Bitcoin's function so that they may fully understand its purpose.

azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Thinking optimistic that bitcoin will always maintain its popularity and increase its users. The rise of bitcoin from sharp correction indicates that demand for bitcoin remains high, even it can make bitcoin more attractive to investors. Now that bitcoin is starting to recover and surpassing the $ 9500 price, it's proof that bitcoin remains popular.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Question is when did they loose it? Bitcoins is the famous coin among all cryptos and it'll always be famous. Currently people are being misled into buying other coins and that'll soon stop I'm sure of that. You can see Bitcoins price the way it's bounced up shows that people are back for the crypto king. Honestly for me it was no 1 back then, it's no 1 today.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
I see no reason that bitcoin will lose the support of the community to it and never ever in bitcoin history from the past, today and even in the future that its popularity will disappear. Actually as time passing by bitcoin is getting popularity and the success didn't stop even during in a bad market because in every such moment, we can't  deny that some investorI lose their trust but there are also larger number of investors are coming because for them the fud Mimi's the perfect time to gather alot of btc.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

I don't think currency is only to pay off debts to the government,but as far as I can see it that's the main guaranteed,necessary use of it. Everyone will owe taxes,therefore everyone needs money.Because we all need it,it has value.
I struggle to see why anyone needs bitcoin instead of their own currency, I guess.It feels more like a stock than a currency
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

If we look on google trends statistics - no. The hype much less then in December-January period. But that does not mean inability of spike in interest from average people when BTC will go to a new ATH

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

When price goes up the popularity increases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: