Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your best bounty  (Read 854 times)
krinerr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

My top project in which I do bountys is credits , I really like it , like the idea and managers
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Well, my best bounty campaignthat i assume will take to the moon are Modex and Daneel. This campaign are powered with smart contract which preparable in long term investment with the growing community in telegram and bounty threads.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Sharing a best bounty is not the ultimate, bounty is a patience work, what you need to know to check the easy one for weekly report and also check about their terms and condition before participating on any bounty campaign.
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

I suggest you know about the current project, which has completed the ICO crowdfunding.
Then their bounty thread is just for promotion, so you can join the bounty thread.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

I think, there is no campaign that paid between bounty campaigns I have attended yet. A total of 2 different projects I have participated in are still in the ICO phase and constantly extending the ICO day. This is why the confidence in both campaigns is very low. There were 3 different projects that I signed with signature campaigns and I was satisfied with 3 projects. I have received my payments in a thorough and complete manner.
joker19

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

For me,simply i introduce to you,my campaign xiiwat renewable energy,because in my own thought and i much believe this kind of ICO development project will become successful and become marketable,because for me its a different kind of renewable energy  supply made of windmill supply, a fund clean fuel energy for the future that affordable and accesible to all,thats why i so much trusted this kind of bounty campaign,and i want to share them to you,so that we all together to go and fly  in the moon.
Dan_Mark

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

I don't have any best bounty at the moment because all my token has not exchanged and still waiting for the best price, all my bounty was decent. When I thought that I could get the best bounty because they gave me a lot of token, but then it all swallowed because of some issue that make disadvantage for me.
baghdatis1990

Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

I do not think anyone should recommend a reward project. You may be offered some suggestion, but your choice should be based on rigorous research. Perhaps the project does not like or can work for it, it's a waste of time, like most. I, for example, have chosen Kepler, I find it interesting.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

as i am wearing CRYPTOKAMI signature. i recommend this one. thy have a serious bounty manager. and always update.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

all people who follow the bounty program have their own beliefs with their bounty project. therefore it would be better if you analyze the bounty you will follow. it would be better than you ask a question in this forum
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

I can recommend HashRental. Bounty program in which I participate. HashRental marketplace connects sellers (miners) of hashing power with buyers of hashing power through smart contracts, decentralized Escrow. It offers convenient and easy-to-use tools for all crypto-market participants. Promise protection against burglaries and a total decentralization of the purchase and sale of capacity.

jelly199

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

I am involved in a number of bounty projects and I suggest you the Insureum bounty program, which will last until April 16th and you have 2 weeks to do the task, get more information beforehand.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

I might suggest multiple bounty programs to join since i can see a real success coming sooner or later.One of my favorite bounty programs now is Phore, Its name is prononced like "Fort" in french and that project keeps making me amazed day by day. Take a look, but they only have signature compaign😎
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:47:38 PM by tobaccoleaf

I have been involved in bounty campaigns for several months. So far, the results are not very good, most of all I received for the bounty Cyber Miles, about 200 dollars for two weeks.
prdn

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

I haven't received any awards yet, the signature campaigns take too long and can be boring.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

now my good project is the gym rewards project, I think it's very good, just by exercising we will be paid, I am sure this project will be successful. Allocation for bounty is also very much.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

You may not recive remarquable answers for your question because if there are too many participant, then the the stake you earn decrease. Everybody wants to earn maximum stake.
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

I have not received a prize as big as now, I expect from some projects in the near future, but what am I expecting high amounts of good luck
sayboo999

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

The biggest payment is about $ 100 for one bounty campaign. Now there are fewer in most campaigns ...
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

i am doing my first signature campaing and i found it is best ico and i am glad to promot it and be the part of it because it make easy to use your alts coins for buying like if you want to bjy somthing online you can use this project or coin to buy some thing or you can convert your coin into this UBCOIN for buying goods. they have some strong partners as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: