Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 12:33:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinRotator.com  (Read 20707 times)
bpsys
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 57

Bitcoin the best currency in the world


View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:02:37 AM
 #81

plase add http://btcbpsys.cf

1508589180
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508589180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508589180
Reply with quote  #2

1508589180
Report to moderator
1508589180
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508589180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508589180
Reply with quote  #2

1508589180
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508589180
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508589180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508589180
Reply with quote  #2

1508589180
Report to moderator
1508589180
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508589180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508589180
Reply with quote  #2

1508589180
Report to moderator
plaxant
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 100



View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 03:07:53 PM
 #82

Hello, could u pleace add my faucet to your rotator?
URL: http://gibitcoins.me

thanks  Smiley


Sorry, the faucet seems empty.

yep sorry we had a little problem with the funding in faucetbox, it should be ok now

Just added it to the rotation.

Superhitech
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1050


View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 07:36:46 PM
 #83

Hello,

Please add my faucet: http://bitcoinshowers.com

We are a faucet with an unique, clean looking design!

Thanks!
funkydog
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 140


I w00f Da Funk!


View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:03:09 PM
 #84

You can add my faucet, good payouts - 600 to 12000 Shatoshi and 40% ref

http://www.getfreebitcoins.eu/
2lol555
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3


View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:46:41 PM
 #85

Your rotator is awesome and i would like my faucet to be included.
It pays from 75 satoshis to 300.
BTW it has a refferal program too.
if you could include it, it would mean a lot for me. Smiley
the link is www.minmov.sk
NetLers
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 5


View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:07:49 PM
 #86

can u please add http://bitcoinbee.net
and is bitcoinrotator script is  for sale?

<a href=" *Link Removed* ">Bitcoin Faucets</a>
plaxant
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 100



View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 02:35:26 PM
 #87

can u please add http://bitcoinbee.net
and is bitcoinrotator script is  for sale?

I am actually considering selling the entire website if you're interested send me a message.

Geenstijl
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 938


🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟


View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:14:27 PM
 #88

This is a really good initiative! thanks!


                               ,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Bambar
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 110

I love bitcoins. I love faucets!


View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:33:56 PM
 #89

Hi,
Please add my faucets:

http://bitbandit.is-great.org
http://realfaucet.is-best.net

Thanks!

My favourite site: http://realfaucets.cf - RIP
NetLers
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 5


View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:01:28 PM
 #90

can u please add http://bitcoinbee.net
and is bitcoinrotator script is  for sale?

I am actually considering selling the entire website if you're interested send me a message.

i am looking for script only

<a href=" *Link Removed* ">Bitcoin Faucets</a>
profitofthegods
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 378


View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:12:55 PM
 #91

I have two faucets I'd like added to your list please:

http://thefreebitcoin.website/ - 99% chance of 250 Satoshis, 1% chance of 10,000. Claim every hour.

and

http://freefreebitcoin.com/ - 100 Satoshis plus four free jackpot raffle tickets. Claim every hour.

Both have referral programs.

Thanks!
stepunk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 81

Bitcoin Monkey


View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 03:41:52 PM
 #92

new faucet, just launced:
http://bitcoinmonkey.org Up to 50.000 satoshi every 30 minutes. Minimum 250.

http://bitcoinmonkey.org - BTC / LTC / DOGE curated faucet lists
Bitcoin Explorer
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 742



View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:54:23 PM
 #93

please add these faucets if you wish to
coincompound.com
bitcoiner.website

Gumbork
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 585



View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:05:12 AM
 #94

please add these faucets if you wish to
coincompound.com
bitcoiner.website

is great to see more faucets being setup, updating my personal list when ever i want to show people where to get some free satoshis to experiment with bitcoin.


              ▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Brozzio
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4


View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:40:24 PM
 #95

Hello,

please add our site - http://freebitcoinz. tk (without the space at tk Smiley)
Running for a year atm.

Thanks
pringlz
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7


View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 06:02:59 PM
 #96

Please add this fauset! http://wargame-of-bitco.in.ua

Thank you!!
kevin1997
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 73

kevin1997


View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:37:06 AM
 #97

Hey I want my faucet added http://thehotfaucet.com/

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
|Bitcoin|
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 320


View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:46:27 AM
 #98

Good domain you have there. It's great to see that you only put one advertisement - correct me if I'm wrong.
trihead
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1


View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:21:37 AM
 #99

I would recommend adding http://beerfunds.info. Rotator is filled frequently and uses microwallet.
jurigkasep
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 15

http://android-movies.com


View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 02:55:28 PM
 #100

Why don't you try to make your own rotator like this:
http://www.coz35bitco.in/rotator.htm ?
 
You can put all off your referral faucets link into this rotator.
If you wanna make your own rotator like this, you can contact me on e-mail.
The script are open to everyones.

Thank you.

Android-Movie (http://android-movies.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!