Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year  (Read 992 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

I really have a good feeling about this bitcoin rise that we experienced since last week and it is telling me to invest more because bitcoin is going to recover soon. If it can recover at 20,000$, that's already a big profit for me since i was able to buy bitcoin at 5,000$. Smiley
You are in profit already right? price currently now on $7,900 so how many bitcoins you bought when it was around $5,800+? Many says it will end $30,000 and there are some at $50,000, I've also read a speculation that it will reach $70,000.

Those are encouraging predictions and I hope well see them gradually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:25:12 AM

it looks like bitcoin at the end of the year will rise in price and will set another new record for bitcoin because I believe every year bitcoin prices always break at the highest prices and make record highs at new prices.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

Currently bitcoin has decreased by 3.70%, I hope this decline is only temporary, and after it may be bitcoin prices will experience increasing in a row until the following months.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

bitcoin year will rise until bitcoin prices touched around $ 40k and I'm sure it can happen if there's good news and if all the big players can work together.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

I believe that the price of bitcoins will pump up again just like what happened last year and that is the reason why you should invest a huge amount today while the market price is still below $10k dollars.
Yeah that possibility exists, we've experienced a considerable price decline in and we know that price changes in the market will not always go down, surely recover or the price will rise again, it's just about time it is, and now the price goes back up, get ready for it mate, I think the price will pump earlier
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

This is hard to conclude if where this btc will end up this year. We don't know until what price of btc can cross this year. Above all of what's happening in the market we can wait and be patient anyway for sure price can regain to high.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

Sincerely, for now, I don't think anyone can say where Bitcoin is gonna end this year. It is difficult  to identify the ending point of the year. But it will not disappoint the traders in future. However, people who are investing in bitcoin should be more calculative before making final decision on every investments.
Is just a common actions to be made to have a positive outcome from all the hard works we've made inside. We have to think and be positive for the coming, and not just to think of what could be possible to happen today.  We do this investment for long term and we should need a long term plan also to synchronized our goals.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:23 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

Now Bitcoin investments was proven unpredictable due to price is always fluctuating that as of now the price falls down again from $8500 down to $6,000. Therefore we should not expect too high from a small price up because we really don't know what will be the future of the Bitcoin. Hopefully,  that the price will become stable again before this year would end or else many will quit this investment by next year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Now Bitcoin investments was proven unpredictable due to price is always fluctuating that as of now the price falls down again from $8500 down to $6,000. Therefore we should not expect too high from a small price up because we really don't know what will be the future of the Bitcoin. Hopefully,  that the price will become stable again before this year would end or else many will quit this investment by next year.

Lol. Has it been stable at any time? I don't think so. That's what makes it really unpredictable and hard to make any predictions since the price can be affected by a whole lot of reasons. So the end price this year is anybody's guess.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Sincerely, for now, I don't think anyone can say where Bitcoin is gonna end this year. It is difficult  to identify the ending point of the year. But it will not disappoint the traders in future. However, people who are investing in bitcoin should be more calculative before making final decision on every investments.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

No one can predict by the end of 2018 that the price will end at what number, indeed now the increase or recovery is taking place even though little by little.
At least I see the price will reach $ 10k by the end of the year but that's just my guess, because I'm still not sure there will be a big jump, the possibility of a decline can still happen
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

I think no one can tell what will be the price of bitcoin in the end of 2018 because until now we experiencing the long near market and until now there's no sign of a huge pump in the market.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

In quarter of this year it should be around 12$K to 15$K and at the end of this year it should be crossing last year record of 20K$ and will be around 25K$ to 30$K. But above all, no one knows exactly what is going to happen with Bitcoin, it is un-predictable.
Don't expect too big things to come. because that can make you disappointed. bitcoin prices grow little by little. I myself believe the price at the end of the year will be more than $10k if we see price changes as today until the end of the year. but I'm not sure the price can touch $20k
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

I don't really know if where bitcoin end up this year for it may be a bad year or good year for bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies, still, bitcoin is going to rise again anytime. It's just vague what this year is bringing to cryptoworld since we haven't started the final quarter of this year yet. But at least, i have a positive mindset towards the end of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: