Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New website with a monthly Bitcoin competition  (Read 593 times)
2sog (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 02:45:49 PM

Hi everyone

I'm not sure if this should be in here or the gambling section, if I got it wrong can a mod move it.

Anyway I have just started a blog where I take a satirical look at conspiracy theories and what not (there isn't much content yet but I will be getting to that over the weekend) and to get the ball rolling I am hosting a monthly Bitcoin competition where I will give back 75% of every site donation to one random donor on the 1st of every month.

The details are on http://www.2strokesofgenius.com/?page_id=12 but I will go over the basics. I don't care if I get spammed with ludicrous amount of small transactions 75% of everything will be sent to one donor. Each transaction counts as an entry and you can enter as many times as you like and I will absorb the cost of the transaction fee so the winner will get the whole 75%.

From next month onwards I will also put a bonus in the prize pot if it has been a good month for ad revenue on the site (so disable ad block people  Wink ).

I know I'm new here and people probably don't trust me but I will post proof of random choice and sending of funds in both this thread and the blog when a winner is chosen and bitcoins have been sent.

On a side note I won't be touching the coins until the prize for that month has been sent so I won't play the 'oh no I can't gibe the prize this month because I made a risky investment'. The funds aren't mine until that months competition is over.

Good luck to anyone who enters and if you have any questions I will answer posts in this thread, PM's and emails to the email address on the site.

Here's the link again Cheesy

2 Strokes of Genius (2sog)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: