Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] XBOX One - Day One UK  (Read 579 times)
Twipple (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:22:56 AM

Hi everyone, stupidly I just completely forgot about pre-ordering an Xbox ONE day one edition here in the UK and I'm kinda gutted that I might not be able to get one on release day. I'm guessing that people up and down the country have pre-ordered a day one edition more than once simply to sell on for profit as all high street retailers pre-orders are currently sold out Sad

Does anybody have a second pre-order which they're willing to sell for BTC? I'll be more than happy to buy Smiley
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmit_samar20

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:45:20 PM

I can order from amazon.co.uk once it release. So if you are interested, just pm me.

From amazon.co.uk
"
Xbox One Console Standard Edition--Stock Update
Please note: Due to high demand, orders placed for this Xbox One Standard Edition console from August 15 will be received after release date. We will dispatch orders as soon as we receive sufficient stock. Orders placed up to and including August 14 will be dispatched to meet the release date.
"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-7UV-00080-Xbox-One-Console/dp/B00BE4OUBG

Verified And Trusted Seller- Amazon Shopping Service
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:13:06 PM

I actually have one. Have the receipt. Would consider selling for bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: