Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

In general, Airdrops are simply a marketing tool to attract attention to an ICO.  While some campaigns offer a fixed number of tokens, others offer a share of a token pool. 

The fixed number campaigns are generally worth between $1 and $20 in equivalent fiat value worth of tokens; however, there are the rare exceptions, such as Polymath and Helbiz, where the value of the tokens received is worth over $100.  In general, you can expect to receive only a few dollars worth, but you never quite know what the future value of them will be, particularly if the project is successful.

If the airdrop is a share of a token pool, then the more successful the marketing campaign, the fewer tokens you will receive.  Considering the whole goal is to spread the word and attract potential investors, these campaigns inevitably only give a small return. 
I am not actually participating in airdrop because i do know that the income in there is just a piece of tokens and it doesnt have any amount by the time goes by. I do prefer to join in signature bounty campaign although it is not it is good because youre helping particular ICO and they will pay you back.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
I am not sure but based on the opinions of those who have experienced participating, bounty programs are more worthy of engaging your time with. The profit or rewards on air drops are said to be limited unlike in bounties within a project whereas there are many campaigns to choose from that would give profit to the participants. But doing so would still be depending on ones' decision.

c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

I think joining an airdrop is a waste of time because we will only get $ 10 in one airdrop (only a few) most of them don't give anything because the coins they give are worthless
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
that's right, you can only have a small amount of income because it is just a drop, they are giving away a small percentage to every bounty hunters that will participate in their community. but you cant gain enough from it, and one more thing, most of the airdrops now are scam.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

I think a lot of airdrops are scams now. If you participate, you may not get a return, so I think it is a waste of time. I am more willing to participate in the bounty activities. Although it takes more time, I can Get the benefits from it.
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

I've participated in Airdrops before,there is no point in participating in them now.A lot of time is spent and you will earn a few dollars in tokens.On e-mail comes a lot of proposals airdrops,the big half of them are spam.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

Not yet, though I've just started participating in them, I have signed into 15 of them for the last 2 weeks and I still haven't got anything, just yet, it could be a matter of time.
wait until ico end, airdrop or bounty program will distributed
and try check roadmap project, dont following airdrop or bounties scam
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

Airdrops are free coins and they are just one time jobs in most cases may require more than that once and they tend to pay very less  but right now most airdrops are scam so i do advise bounties are more preferable than airdrops.Do more bounties
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

Airdrop is a good choice for earn some free token. I also joined so many airdrops in past and also my big earning from airdrop was Hydrogen token. I got almost $1000 from it.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

First of all, We always get small rewards from airdrops and second thing is we should join only those airdrops which are not scam. I'm participating in airdrops about 6-7 months and till, my big reward from airdrops is $2000+ (still growing). The coin name is "ERC20", i'm still holding that coin. But don't expect big reward from every airdrop. Actually in 100 airdrops, you will get only one airdrop that will give you big reward, while rest are small or useless.
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

I thought there was no way to get enough coins from the airdrops. But in this topic people write that they earned $1000 or $2000...it's a pleasant surprise. Now I'm going to look towards the airdrops.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

We only receive a small amount of tokens. Moreover, some airdrop campaigns require "minimum withdrawal", which makes it harder for you to get tokens. If you want to gain big earning, airdrop is not for you. In the past, it was easy to make money from airdrop, but now it's not.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

I have been trading for a long time in this market and, of course, I have been involved in such programs and therefore I can safely say that this is not worth your time; most of these projects simply do not pay what they promise, but I pay for something that is very small
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

Airdrops are basically marketing/advertisement tools in order to create awareness about a particular ICO.. Airdrops hardly give you big rewards.  I would recommend airdrops to crypto beginners as that's the easiest way to earn without investing. But, if the idea is to make huge profits then airdrops are no go area, especially now that there are a lot of scam airdrop out there..
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

not as big as signature campaign. I once followed him. but in a different ico project, the signature campaign gets $ 2000 while airdrop gets $ 100. but airdrop is also good for passive income. just try it.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Airdrops now do not bring profit. I took part about 30 times, but never received anything. But even if you get tokens, they will cost very cheaply. Airdrop is not worth the time.

IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

I have been trading for a long time in this market and, of course, I have been involved in such programs and therefore I can safely say that this is not worth your time; most of these projects simply do not pay what they promise, but I pay for something that is very small

But still some people get income from airdrops. It should be borne in mind that you will spend little effort to participate in the airdrops.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

Unfortunately,  it doesn't. It's true that airdrop rewards are just a little amount, or it could worthless sometimes. It's not a good idea to count income on airdrops. You'd better join in bounty campaigns which are more profitable and offer bigger reward.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

The bounty reward by a friend of mine, was what attracted me into participating in bounty campaign as well. Ever since i started, i have always been amazed with the  success and how huge i get paid, to my satisfaction, even if i am only a Jr. Member of the forum.
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

Yes, if it legit airdrop, you will get big rewards after you hold at least 1 year, after they complete their roadmap
if not, they just scam and waste your time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: