Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22868 times)
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

Of course. No need to panic. For me if I now of course in advance but this the best time for buying - amazing dip with potential profits.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
Don't lose your faith in crypto world, hold till recover, don't sell right now, wait till what you have will hit ath again.

Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Sir, you need to hodl them.
All of your projects are good in the long term too. So chill and hodl
Hodl for your life to the moooooon together
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

You made right decision, I am also holding until I will have some profit, there is no reason to sell crypto now
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

I can feel you mate,most of the investors from last bull run are at 80-90% loss but most of them are still holding including me, if i were you i would not have sold this portfolio below $100k.

ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

Almost everyone has lost since the market crash. I also lost about 60% of the original value, but I don't think this will be the end. After the end will begin a new journey and the moment to take back the lost is approaching

hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

I understand you very well and I have lost a lot of money. the rate we have lost is almost the same. I do not sell anything, I hope, soon again the prices increase Smiley we will see better days, keep your patience! Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

You have said it all, with the current situation I checked my wallet every blessed day and also I have 50% being ripped off but this does not prompt one to sell off if not for emergency needs as you say. I'm still holding likewise also waiting patiently for the best to come out of these coin once again and then there will be smile all around.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

This endurance can only be envied, potmou that I think I would probably have broken for a long time and would have sold everything that was able to take the rest of my invested funds. But here is another case, I really hope that a person will wait for the course to go up.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Most of the holders have had the same experience and are like 80% down from the ATH. When I started in this space I would go mental in this kind o situation but now after surviving couple of dips of this nature I have a very phlegmatic mindset about it.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Things are not going well in the crypto money world and prices are constantly falling. investors' capital has decreased but it is not right to sell bad debts. it will surely rise.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

Things are not going well in the crypto money world and prices are constantly falling. investors' capital has decreased but it is not right to sell bad debts. it will surely rise.
If people don't look at the price that much then the price of Bitcoins and the other coins will have a high value.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

If people don't look at the price that much then the price of Bitcoins and the other coins will have a high value.

Well it can't be that much of a shock to you or anyone else that people use Bitcoin primarily as a speculation vehicle to try and "get rich quick".  With the way the markets move, people always get greedy and try to "manipulate the markets" as much as they can... or atleast attempt too.

People like the idea of gambling on cryptocurrencies without even attempting to understand the underlying tech that makes them have value in the first place...

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

Most of the holders have had the same experience and are like 80% down from the ATH. When I started in this space I would go mental in this kind o situation but now after surviving couple of dips of this nature I have a very phlegmatic mindset about it.

You can think of it as a sort of "good" introduction to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.  I know for me I was introduced around the time when the first "major pump" to 1K started in 2013 after sort of hearing about it before through other forums.  I freaked out at first when my investment at first started to dwindle and after doing more due diligence I started to realize and understand some of the fundamentals about Bitcoin and bockchain... hopefully other people who got brought in from the 2017 hype will start to do their due diligence now as well.

NotAtOld

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Yes, of course the market has sighed with sympathy for you that you have lost so much, I also lost it because I bought bitcoin on take-off. and now he trades very low, show patience and hold a coin in the near future the market will grow.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Nothing you can do man, that's life. You gain some, you lose some, that's just how this industry works. but even with your losses and buying with emotions, at least you are not like the others that have invested on shitcoins. At least I see that you have made quite a good use of your investing funds. great job for really looking for this projects to invest in. Some people out there just look at the hype of the coin and throw money immediately without even knowing what they are getting themselves into. SO don't feel bad man, for with those investments, you can expect profits on the bullish season.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
firozat01

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

The market currently very unstable and the prices have taken a big dip, you made a good investment and what you can do now is to hold and be patient, your patience shall be rewarded.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

I too has a loss of 70% in my portfolio neither less I will still hold my coins and wait for the right moment to sell it.

Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

I was holding $20,000 and now they worth $4,000 lol. 80% total of my money has gone due to ETH and ETH ERC-20 Token Dump. I feel the same like you but still holding my coins and tokens. IF we dont sell our coins and tokens mean we didnt lost, keep hodl  Cry
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

i feel you, compared to you i'm is nothing, keep holding. you lose when you sell your coin/token, we hold together Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: