Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22865 times)
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

I just wrote another thread too. Bitcoin or any investment, the most important thing is knowing when to sell. I say this, but I can not always apply it to me. But your situation is difficult. It is not very normal to fall from 3 to 1. I wish you would take a measure for it. At least I can say that, now the time of the fall has come to an end, and this time you will have the chance to take that money back and even make more money on it. Take good care of this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Keep holding, you never really lose any money until you sell off your coins so as long as you hold onto your coins, then you have not lost anything and you will recover all your money in the long run
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

most of your holding coins is my favorite coins. but whyy, why you can still lost when most of them is rise so hard recent time???
when those coin rise, it takes very long time for them to recover. cause even bitcoin still at dip right now.
but I think holding is the best choice in your situation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

Keep holding, you never really lose any money until you sell off your coins so as long as you hold onto your coins, then you have not lost anything and you will recover all your money in the long run
not all coins or tokens like that mate, depending on the coin. what if you have and hold CTR token after hearing the scam of this project, did you still want to hold it?
when holding tokens we should also see the situation and conditions
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

If you have the opportunity to hold then better do it
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:14 PM

I think I like your portfolio, all of your tokens have potential to hit their former height, I think you need to learn from your mistake, always put in stop limit to protect your self, but now you should have bought the dip and make bad your loss in several fold

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

I think good days have already come.  The market is green.  The price of coins is growing every day.  Everything will be fine.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

If you participate as investor you should be ready to lost.  But if you try to think as trader you always will use stop-loss. On that money now it can to buy x3 tokens than earlier. And where is logic?
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

Were there any corrections in author’s statistics after prices had started to rise? I just haven’t  paid close attention to the information at this thread during the time. Some profit must be gotten after a while.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

It should not be forgotten that you will not be harmed unless you turn the cryptocurrency in your pocket into cash. Although I am not in the case of USD-based losses, I do not pass that the cryptocurrency in your hand is still the same amount. For that reason I prefer continue to hodl, I think you will catch a profit margin until the end of the year. I hope that your money will be assessed as soon as possible and you will be relieved of your stress.
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

We have faced dip in all crypto. BTC price is less than 50%+ than ATH. So, it's not a matter to have 70% loss. But when we will face another bull run, you will have profit. I think for avg price, you should buy some more.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Thats why you never go all in. Always daily cost average no matter how much FOMO you are feeling inside. If you had done DCA than currently your portfolio would have been green and you would have been sitting on large amount of coins. But I must say that you have strong hands as other people might have panic sold when they would have seen their portfolio dropping this much.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

In the world of crypto-currencies, the balance of money has decreased and the money of many investors has decreased in this way. they became scared sellers and they lose money. It is right to wait right now. because prices are rising in the market.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

hold on a little while, you have a wallet done well. You will see that the values ​​will come back a lot above current values
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

It was a difficult time for everyone, there are some project that I have investment in that lost 80% of its value, then I just need to find strength in other areas, I have learnt a great lesson is what  happens recently thee impotance of planing for the difficult period
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

First of all, you are happy to have such a good attitude. This is something that many people do not have. Many people will feel panic when the currency price falls, they will lose their judgment, and then the falling market will sell their own currency. I think this is a very unwise choice. I think that still holding money is a good choice because the market will rise again.
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

It is very painful to lose such a part of your portfolio. But you're right, good days ahead, the market turned around again and prices are rising. That means you're rebuilding your briefcase every day. I think that by the end of the year there is a chance not only to win back everything ,but also to earn.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Many of us have been holding for quite a while now and that is the best strategy as we can see. Market is going up and now it's no time to frown but get excited about the upcoming future that's ahead of us.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Continue holding your coins because I think you did not invest in order to lose 24,000, so you can reconsider your investment strategy.
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

What is the situation with the value of your investment portfolio at the moment? It seems to me that today the value of the portfolio has almost recovered. But do not rush to sell, wait again and you will see the profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: