Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bank glad to support cryptocurrency trade?  (Read 429 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

If they investigate more about what advantages there are in the crypto then surely they can agree on. This may be subject to their respective policies in the country.
They knew already. They are well known of every aspect of bitcoins that what they are offering and how they can affect the combined market where banks are working too. Clients are the main focus of such banks which are already working on the competitors. So better for banks is to organize their policies and methods such that bitcoins can be accompanied easily and efficiently.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

Banks will never support the crypto currency trades and neither they are approaching that way toward them. The wire transfer is completely different thing and that gets separated with the membrane of decentralisation and centralisation.
Regulation may change a lot of things though. We already have exchanges and they are serving as banks in most countries, at least in mine, I have Luno and it has been pretty effective, I believe in the long run, with regulation, most banks may come up with their own exchange platform. As long as they are gaining from it, you think they will just keep a blind eye to it? No way.

in these few days I think most of the bank will not be friendly with these cryptocurrency,but as time goes by,they have to accept them and adjust them。
And why is that? Who even need them to be friendly anyway as it is not like we have not been doing well without them. Banks will not end up seeing cryptocurrency as threat in the long run, and with the issue of conversion to fiat, I see banks also filling those gaps in the long run. There is a great benefit for them and as long as there is regulation in play, and they are given the license, why not?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Severniti

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Banks want their cut and people are doing the transactions around the bank. They will need to do something or even get in the crypto somehow and not just to expect the government to take action in their favor.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

in 2017 bitcoin recorded a record that became a hot potato around the world, so its phenomenal bitcoin until the banks and the government intervened. we all know that banks will never support bitcoin, because bitcoin offers such an easy system. a strong reason why governments and banks ban bitcoin, because they claim that bitcoin is not a valid means of exchange or means of payment to use. so, in my opinion until whenever the bank will never support virtual / digital currency like bitcoin. in fact there are still many reasons for this ban.
I do not think that banks will ever like to adopt bitcoin or to support it, because bitcoin can make the banking system useless. Therefore i do not think that they will ever like to support bitcoin, but they have to accept the fact that bitcoin is the new emerging crytpo currency of the world and will very soon spread throughout the world and all the people of the world will very soon start using bitcoin for everything for which they are using fiat in current time.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

I sure Banks will never allow this at all because its completely against the Banks rules and can ruined them very badly main problem is crypto never been recognize from where its coming and have no restrictions but banks need some more details about this even in wire transaction they have complete data of sender and receiver but in crypto its not going to work for them There is no doubt that this can be solved as long as both the parties agree on the rules. This cant happen as exchangers are devoid of the rules
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

As we know, not many exchanges will support the international wire transfer, what is the mainly reason in it?

I don't really understand the question of this topic.
actually I don't see banks need to anything in supporting cryptos.
where do crypto users refund their assets ??! Bank..
where do crypto exchanges save their fund ??! Bank..
glad or not, Banks take benefits on crypto.

or do I miss anything ??
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

Well once crypto goes to the banks then the dream of Mister Satoshi will end. Since crypto was included in the G20 topic, the alternative money become a real threat to banks so as usual they will do anything to control the marketing.
Maybe you did not follow the G20 meeting. Cryptocurrency during the meeting was not even classified as a threat in anyway and the last thing that can be done is just to regulate the space. Also, controlling is something they cannot achieve, unless you are trying to refer to regulations, but as far as I am concerned, only your activities are monitored, it still remains a decentralized environment and that makes it uncontrollable.

Adopting new technology like blockchain should not be a problem for banks as it is already obvious they do not see cryptocurrency as threat and the only thing that is needed is regulation which would even help us all to move forward. Banks do not need to use crypto, they can only serve as an exchange medium in the long run for those who may need to convert to fiat, whichever way; they are still making money.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

As we know, not many exchanges will support the international wire transfer, what is the mainly reason in it?

or do I miss anything ??
if my opinion is not supporting but providing service, because like local exchanger in my country provide fiat money exchange service, and has been approved as company from government. because cryptocurrency is prohibited in my country for transactions

olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

Recently, the impression is growing stronger that large banks want to destroy crypto-currencies. At least this impression is formed by listening to the speeches of many well-known bankers.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

or do I miss anything ??
if my opinion is not supporting but providing service, because like local exchanger in my country provide fiat money exchange service, and has been approved as company from government. because cryptocurrency is prohibited in my country for transactions
I think that is why many banks not supports decentralized currency because they are scared holding not cash transaction they cant regulate it because even government does not know how to handle this kind of currency and worst is some government already banned this digital currency or crypto. Luckily i am belongs to the government who are pursuing to make have regulation about crpto because they see the potential that this currency may help our economy.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: