Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge  (Read 3142 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1610
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
Hey mate, first you have to identify coins with potentials from shitcoins and you would understand it's differences, it's community, support, updates and everything behind the project. Make your own due diligence in choosing a project so you can get good coins with good value and is worthy to keep, hodl or even sell in time you need it. Don't be fooled by your emotions as it will let you down.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
You should check their ICO price and read their whitepaper to know the plan of their project as the price of the token will rise once their product will go on public as more investors will buy the token to ride with the rise of value. Although that will depends on the developer but you should wait for the best price. Maybe 6 months after they got listed on exchanges will enough to see the progress.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
opalet

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

In order that the token had a value it has to come to the exchanges and be on sale there. If it didn't happen, then and you won't be able to prdat him anywhere. And to sell it or not right after receiving - you have to solve. It is better to be based on own analysis. Time, two you can be mistaken, but over time you will have a necessary experience.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

last months you can sell you rewards only for very small money, do you really want to do this? I would hold it

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Due to market fall all are affected and also with our bounty rewards was decreasing, even if that bounty reward is listed in exchange it still below on its ICO price so we don't like to sell it if its not really necessary, we continue to hold until such time if it increase its market value.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

It depends on the market and depends on your need of money If the value of the coin is quite good you can sell it even you can hold it as well for long term to get good profit. The best judge of the coin is you yourself. But I believe if the project dev is active. One should hold their coins to reap the maximum profit rather than selling immediately and I never sell immediately I always wait for the right time.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

You should sell if you have good price. If token price is too low, much lower than its initial price, you should hold and wait for good news to boost token price. Owner of the project will find ways to boost their token price after ICO. You should not be worry if token price is too low when you receive it.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

If you don't even think about this issue then I suggest you not invest in ICO. In fact, how do you operate to follow the changes in the market has been judged by the marketability of the project itself. Some black horses may make you rich in a year or two.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

For me, it depend on the nature of the project. when I see that the project will be a promising and generally more acceptable project in the future, I may sell and buy back the token when the price is cheap. The reality is that most project always get dump when they hit exchange market and most importantly almost all token are being sold below ICO price so its a matter of selling and buy more back when the price is low. thats my strategy for now.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

The market determines the value of the token, you just have to decide, if that price is favorable, or overpriced. If it can be regarded to be cheap, than it is better hodl, especially with new tokens, price can change very fast, and also they are hit hard by the bearmarket.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

help me !
guys!
With the recent experience that i had with bounty tokens, it is better to hold it for some time. Let the token's value pump up first before you decide to sell it. The way i see it, token's value usually goes up after one to three months after it is listed on exchange.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

You should sell immediately after you received your token. Token price will drop after distribution so you must sell as fast as you can to secure your money. If you see the project is promising, you can buy later when price get down.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

If we talk about tokens received from bounty campaigns, I hold almost all of them. The reason is that I really believe in all the projects that I support participating in their bounties, which means I know the real value of their tokens, and I would probably bought them during ICO, if it wasn't for their bounties.

Jateng

Activity: 1327
Merit: 154

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

help me !
guys!

It depends in the coin and in you also. If the coin is already in any exchanger and the price is good, I think it is okay to already sold the coin. You can use it to buy some coins that you want. But if it is a good coin I think it is okay to just hold it and wait for its price to rise.
Another situation, if you need money and you can trade it already, why seek for a help ? Just sell it.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

help me !
guys!
how to evaluate it is by knowing the ICO price, if your token is in the same position or even higher than the ICO price when registered on one of the exchangers then you should immediately sell it

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

help me !
guys!

I think you know it now, because this post is in April.
I have an altcoin that doesn't register in exchange, this is disappointing in waiting. so you also have to wait until your token is registered in several exchanges.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

If you are a person who is willing to take risks, you can earn more by saving the token, but if you are looking for a steady income, then sales are your best choice!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

From my experience and what is happening in the market once a token is listed the price must head downwards.  If you have a listed token sell it as soon as you can and keep the fund in Ether or BTC and wait for the bounty hunters to kill the price then you can use the fund and more of the same token at a reduced price even more than what you have before. Then you wait for the price correction and sell to be in more profit.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

If you are a person who is willing to take risks, you can earn more by saving the token, but if you are looking for a steady income, then sales are your best choice!
Earning a steady income out of bounty campaigns is impossible and anyone thinking about doing something like that should be discouraged to even try it because it could happen what we are seeing right now, in which the market of the icos is very weak, no one is investing in it and the coins are going down immediately after they are released in the market.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

help me !
guys!

The time i receive the token, i just monitor the prices in the exchange market, if its good to sell then i do, but it depends on the token we are holding, if its a good project, i would definitely hold half the portion of my token, i bet all of the participants have the same strategy as well, they hold some portion of the token to their MEW wallets, and as long as its a good project, it takes some months to year to build the project, also it takes months to hold the token as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: