Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170193 times)
PrometherioN

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

Whattomine Now Has Ravencoin added.  Ravencoin will soon be top coin.  http://whattomine.com/coins/234-rvn-x16r
That should kill the profits everyone will be switching their miners to RVN

I don't think so, calculation there for 1 x 40 MH/s says -$2.70 USD. I don't think this calc is working properly.

You need enable price edit and set current price.

exactly, enable the price and set current price in satoshi -> You'll have right calculations

BTW personally i think that not much miners will switch to RVN after listing it on whattomine until RVN won't show on the main page. Most of miners just check main page set their miner setup and look for most profitable coins - they don't bother looking on (Active not listed) coins and until RVN won't show up on a big exchange that would be it's status on whattomine

for example check out calculations for BitcoinZ (BTCZ) for my rigs https://whattomine.com/coins/207-btcz-equihash?utf8=✓&hr=5000.0&p=360.0&fee=0.0&er_enabled=true&er=0.00000039&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

its over 10$/day - It would be on top on whattomine but its status is active not listed thats why coin don't show up on search results Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIXxX

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

Greed of you people will be the end of Crypto...this coin looked promising, but whenever money starts appearing devs get into "fight" and leaving, splitting ect, no matter what coin is at stake...so sad

lol dude crypto ain't going no where - humanity ain't changed.  It was the same shit when the internet came out.  I don't even know what happened w/ the drama here, I just came for some info on the amd gpu mining, dont really care about the drama, shit will sort itself out.  Don't get too emotionally invested in one project though, tbh.  maybe except bitcoin Wink

and even that, should have a well diversified (but not over diversified) portfolio regardless of buying / trading / mining - from trading I learned not to get attached to a project .... it was hard to let go, trust me

and i ain't saying ravencoin won't be a huge project that changes the world, it very well may be, it's one of the more promising ones in my pov, but i've also now got my own set of indiciators i use to determine potential use case, market target, dev team, mining opportunity, etc

For me it lost its credibility...mining different things ATM. I am not emotional d00de Smiley just saying the obvious...there are fewer and fewer good projects. Shitty moves like these, whether they are doing it as strategy or on purpose, just goes along with global state mind of governments that crypto will be regulated and when regulation comes, you think they will let everybody participate like the case is today?? I don't think so...
pietro31@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Ravencoin Miner: an optimized open source miner created specifically for Ravencoin.

v2.2
Kraww!
Added estimate for RVN earned per day (displays every 5th share)
Cleaned up Display:
-Removed hash order display (Optional)
-Removed first algorithm display (Optional)
-Removed Core clock, GPU temp, and GPU fan speed display, now only displays Efficiency and Power
   -(Afterburner and other programs display this better anyways)
   -Note: Only removed display, the code to monitor these values is unaffected and any options related to them should be available.

Kraww!
https://imgur.com/a/Zw97u

Download Link:
https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/releases

HY   tank s   for  this   nicer  miner   ,  I   try  already  just   change   in  the  4  lines   my   rvn  address    save   ,  and  the   computer starts very nice, I  m  waiting    if  work  like  this  the  speed   is  improved  in the display, now   the  question  is   without  change  the   pool  I  m  right  or  wrong

if  I  will  receive  rvn  in  my  wallet  without  to   copy  paste  so  many  think  this  will  be  better  for  miner  already  so  stress

https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/blob/master/README.md

No problem! Thank you for giving it a chance!

Yes, you are fine leaving the pool as the default. Three eyed is a great pool! Go ahead an check out their worker page and search for your Raven address to see a graph of your hash rate and other info!

Ravencoin Miner: an optimized open source miner created specifically for Ravencoin.

v2.2
Kraww!
Cleaned up Display:
-Removed Core clock, GPU temp, and GPU fan speed display, now only displays Efficiency and Power
   -Note: Only removed display, the code to monitor these values is unaffected and any options related to them should be available.

Hi any way that you could add a average hashes?
Don't have have any idea myself if its possible but worth a punt.

The line that says Accepted and displays a hash rate is an average of the last 600 shares. The line that says GPU and displays a hash rate is the current hash rate of that GPU.

Is average hash rate what you meant? Or were you thinking of something else?

Thak s  lot  again  Jesser  , is going on  so nice, still  unable  to  check  rig  by  rig  was  the rate, i  will  mine  with  4  rigs   few  days  and  see  the  total average,I  try  the  website  but  not  appearing  rig  by  rig  ,  Three eye look  serious  we  can  work  thanks  Jasser
Chargeit

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

I'm looking to pick up a few RVN coin. I posted a listing under "Marketplace (Altcoins)" if anyone is interested in selling a few.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3245976.msg33802726#msg33802726

Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

It would definitely be harder to mine, but if everyone mine and hodl at least half of mined coins, instead of mine & sell, price could go up.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
lionking2208

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Im calculating again on whattomine... with 6gpu im earning 2.99$ on  ravencoin and 4.50 $ on nicehash so how is ravencoin more profitable? im earning about 70-80 rvn per day
Chargeit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:39:08 PM by Chargeit

Im calculating again on whattomine... with 6gpu im earning 2.99$ on  ravencoin and 4.50 $ on nicehash so how is ravencoin more profitable? im earning about 70-80 rvn per day

I think those of us who just started mining rvn came late to the party. As far as I can see it's not making much money right now.

Personally trying to mine/buy at least 1,000 rvn and hodl before moving on to something else.
jesser509

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

v2.2
Kraww!
Cleaned up Display:

Kraww!

Download Link:

HY   tank s   for  this   nicer  miner   ,  I   try  already  just   change   in  the  4  lines   my   rvn  address    save   ,  and  the   computer starts very nice, I  m  waiting    if  work  like  this  the  speed   is  improved  in the display, now   the  question  is   without  change  the   pool  I  m  right  or  wrong

if  I  will  receive  rvn  in  my  wallet  without  to   copy  paste  so  many  think  this  will  be  better  for  miner  already  so  stress

https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/blob/master/README.md

No problem! Thank you for giving it a chance!

Yes, you are fine leaving the pool as the default. Three eyed is a great pool! Go ahead an check out their worker page and search for your Raven address to see a graph of your hash rate and other info!

v2.2
Kraww!
Cleaned up Display:

Hi any way that you could add a average hashes?
Don't have have any idea myself if its possible but worth a punt.

The line that says Accepted and displays a hash rate is an average of the last 600 shares. The line that says GPU and displays a hash rate is the current hash rate of that GPU.

Is average hash rate what you meant? Or were you thinking of something else?

Thak s  lot  again  Jesser  , is going on  so nice, still  unable  to  check  rig  by  rig  was  the rate, i  will  mine  with  4  rigs   few  days  and  see  the  total average,I  try  the  website  but  not  appearing  rig  by  rig  ,  Three eye look  serious  we  can  work  thanks  Jesser

To get your rigs to show up separately on Threeeyed enter this for your RVN address:

RBHsbmpDrce5B7woYnRDKtMnGetz1QHGUX.Workernamer

and give each rig a different name, like worker1, worker2, etc. Obviously replace my address with your own.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Hi,

Anybody having problems with mining at this moment?
I am getting threads rejected for the last 3 hours
Is there an issue with Ravencoin at this moment?
Chargeit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Hi,

Anybody having problems with mining at this moment?
I am getting threads rejected for the last 3 hours
Is there an issue with Ravencoin at this moment?

Both of my systems are mining without issue.
PrometherioN

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Im calculating again on whattomine... with 6gpu im earning 2.99$ on  ravencoin and 4.50 $ on nicehash so how is ravencoin more profitable? im earning about 70-80 rvn per day

I think those of us who just started mining rvn came late to the party. As far as I can see it's not making much money right now.

Personally trying to mine/buy at least 1,000 rvn and hodl before moving on to something else.

Nope, You're not late - just think/imagine Yourself in 2011 saying "ohhhh I'm late for BTC party, its too late to mine/buy" or in beginning of 2017 "uhhh i'm late for ETH party" Wink nah! - if You join now, in a month or In a year from now thats the right time to join.

and of course thats only my opinion  Cool
El_Fernas

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

Whattomine Now Has Ravencoin added.  Ravencoin will soon be top coin.  http://whattomine.com/coins/234-rvn-x16r

Still not on main screen, also no exchange listed, might end up shooting the diff up, but so far doesnt show anything special to draw attention, yet.
Chargeit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Nope, You're not late - just think/imagine Yourself in 2011 saying "ohhhh I'm late for BTC party, its too late to mine/buy" or in beginning of 2017 "uhhh i'm late for ETH party" Wink nah! - if You join now, in a month or In a year from now thats the right time to join.

and of course thats only my opinion  Cool

Good point. My personal view is RVN has the potential to hit $1+ a coin. So as long as you're coming in with the mindset of holding then there is still good time to make some money. For mine and sell though it's not really that profitable.

I'm holding the RVN I mine.  Grin
lionking2208

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

If you look it that way sure but future is unpredictible, its possible that btc will be 50k and also possible that year from now it will be 3k. Its also possible that this coin will be under 1 cent.. all is possible.. so i must look what is most profitable now and from my calculations nicehash is 35% more profitable.. also 2000 miners left suprnova rvn
El_Fernas

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

v2.2
Kraww!
Cleaned up Display:

Kraww!

Download Link:

Interested, any comparison against other miners? I have been mining with Enemy/Suprnova, so far seems good, seems to be the most used Miner at the moment, at least on Ravenminer pool.
daem0n

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

Any suprminer for linux?
Chargeit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

If you look it that way sure but future is unpredictible, its possible that btc will be 50k and also possible that year from now it will be 3k. Its also possible that this coin will be under 1 cent.. all is possible.. so i must look what is most profitable now and from my calculations nicehash is 35% more profitable.. also 2000 miners left suprnova rvn

Yeah it depends. My set up is small and paid for so I can get away with mining at a loss without feeling it. If I had a lot of mining gear sucking down hundreds in electricity then I'd focus on immediate gains. Though even in that case I'd consider devoting at least a little hashing power towards coins I felt could have large increases in value.
jesser509

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

v2.2
Kraww!
Cleaned up Display:

Kraww!

Download Link:

Interested, any comparison against other miners? I have been mining with Enemy/Suprnova, so far seems good, seems to be the most used Miner at the moment, at least on Ravenminer pool.

Sorry I do not have any direct comparisons with Enemy miner as I do not personally run enemy miner.
Feel free to post some though if you can!
xTommYx

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

http://iPool.pw/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

Mining Raven Coin with x16r Algo

Code:
ccminer -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://ipool.pw:3636 -u WALLET -p c=RVN

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Greed of you people will be the end of Crypto...this coin looked promising, but whenever money starts appearing devs get into "fight" and leaving, splitting ect, no matter what coin is at stake...so sad

lol dude crypto ain't going no where - humanity ain't changed.  It was the same shit when the internet came out.  I don't even know what happened w/ the drama here, I just came for some info on the amd gpu mining, dont really care about the drama, shit will sort itself out.  Don't get too emotionally invested in one project though, tbh.  maybe except bitcoin Wink

and even that, should have a well diversified (but not over diversified) portfolio regardless of buying / trading / mining - from trading I learned not to get attached to a project .... it was hard to let go, trust me

and i ain't saying ravencoin won't be a huge project that changes the world, it very well may be, it's one of the more promising ones in my pov, but i've also now got my own set of indiciators i use to determine potential use case, market target, dev team, mining opportunity, etc

For me it lost its credibility...mining different things ATM. I am not emotional d00de Smiley just saying the obvious...there are fewer and fewer good projects. Shitty moves like these, whether they are doing it as strategy or on purpose, just goes along with global state mind of governments that crypto will be regulated and when regulation comes, you think they will let everybody participate like the case is today?? I don't think so...
So you in or out?
 I succumbed to this thinking in 2010 with Bitcoin and have about 1-2k BTC on an old laptop or it's removed hard drive somewhere in this world - probably a dump

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: