Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170195 times)
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

They are still sorting things up manualy.
I personnaly received 380RVN around 02h50 this morning.
I had 400 pending but i think the number was set up manualy as well so AFAIK there is nothing shady going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aismen

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

They are still sorting things up manualy.
I personnaly received 380RVN around 02h50 this morning.
I had 400 pending but i think the number was set up manualy as well so AFAIK there is nothing shady going on.

with the manual payments, the total payed does not get updated. Best way to check is check the explorer and see where those coins came from. I can confirm that for me all coins were payed. Maybe 20 to 50 coins total lost but that is based on assumption. 20 to 50 coins over the total of 850 payed correctly is for me an acceptable loss taking into account the situation. If it would've been a normal run than that would've been problematic.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Anyone been paid out from Virtopia or is that a.... dear I say it.

It looking there is still delay but they make process the pending rewards very soon. That is legit mining pool so there is nothing wrong with it and I am still mining with them.
danilogrv

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

i have almost 1k raven on the pool and didnt receive anything yet..
seeing people saying that they are getting they coins and i dont makes me think that im never getting it..
Grovesy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Can someone confirm what address ThreeEyed pays from to miners please.

Also a bit of advice for people mining (which I have just learnt because of this whole mess), when switching pools always use a different address to mine to and clearly label them in your wallet, I'm in the situation where I got paid a chunk of RVN but I don't know where it came from - ThreeEyed or Virtopia.
okamuwf

Activity: 424
Merit: 131

Kamikaze9x9

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Everyone is telling that 3i will pay to all - but is a big lie !! I am stoled in about 380rvn by pool (bigzim) bigthief!!!!

DON'T use threeYED pool!!!!

many users are still waiting the payments and the admin pool said that not have more rvn to send!!
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Everyone is telling that 3i will pay to all - but is a big lie !! I am stoled in about 380rvn by pool (bigzim) bigthief!!!!

many users are still waiting the payments and the admin pool said that not have more rvn to send!!

Ok Francis calm down.

I had over 5kRVN hanging at 3i. I got paid the first 2k when they did the manual pay outs on the 6th and 7th. Then yesterday I got one big payout for the remaining 3.2k (and change, down to the 100,000 fraction) RVN.
I did't contact BigZim or do anything, I just got paid. And I got exactly what I mined - exactly what I was due.

BTW - Threeeye is closed, so yeah, don't use it, cause you can't.

I get it, and I was nervous too. But I followed BigZim and others on Discord, and I believe he did what was right by the records he had. And paid out what was actually mined. Reminder, the site was giving wrong information about what you were due. If you calculate what you should have been paid, it was correct.    

If you feel you were shorted, go to Discord, look up @BigZim, give him your address and he will respond - no matter what amount was mined.

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
coinfoundry

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Due to popular demand we've added a Ravencoin Pool to our family of Pools. To be clear, even though this particular pools is brand-new, we've been successfully running mining pools for quite some time and have built a tight-knit community in the process.

Summary

• Global presence with Servers in Europe, US-Eastcoast, US-Westcoast and Asia, ensuring optimal latency regardless of your location (GeoDNS load-balanced)
  • Run by experienced staff with years of experience managing complex systems
  • Pool Fee: 0.75%
  • Payout System: PPLNS
  • Payouts: Hourly
  • Minimum Payout: 30 RVN
  • Newbie friendly support on UserEcho and Twitter

If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to drop me a line here or on Twitter or join the pool's Support-Channel.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
okamuwf

Kamikaze9x9

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Ok Francis calm down.

I had over 5kRVN hanging at 3i. I got paid the first 2k when they did the manual pay outs on the 6th and 7th. Then yesterday I got one big payout for the remaining 3.2k (and change, down to the 100,000 fraction) RVN.
I did't contact BigZim or do anything, I just got paid. And I got exactly what I mined - exactly what I was due.

I get it, and I was nervous too. But I followed BigZim and others on Discord, and I believe he did what was right by the records he had. And paid out what was actually mined. Reminder, the site was giving wrong information about what you were due. If you calculate what you should have been paid, it was correct.    

If you feel you were shorted, go to Discord, look up @BigZim, give him your address and he will respond - no matter what amount was mined.

How can it be correct? we are talking about mining time that generates the amount claimed. Besides that, it is not only me who is complaining, in the discord we have many miners who did not receive the value correctly and some did not receive anything.
Chargeit

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Hello.

Could someone point me towards the link to the newest version of enemy miner?

Thanks!

You can always find latest version at his discord channel -
https://discord.gg/mr9wr
This is safer than asking for links

Thanks for the response.

For some reason when I try to use the link it tells me, "the instant invite is invalid or expired". This is through both the discord website and windows app.
danilogrv

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Ok Francis calm down.

How can it be correct? we are talking about mining time that generates the amount claimed. Besides that, it is not only me who is complaining, in the discord we have many miners who did not receive the value correctly and some did not receive anything.

I didnt receive anything...almost 1k raven :/
WickedPigeon

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Go to Discord, Threeeye-support, @BigZim, give him your address, and he will respond.
Look through what he has said and responded to.

You will get an answer.

okamuwf

Kamikaze9x9

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

Go to Discord, Threeeye-support, @BigZim, give him your address, and he will respond.

You will get an answer.

Yes, he replied. told everyone that there is no more pending payment and apologizes for system errors.

I do not understand why you is defending it, since you are seeing in the discord the amount of people who are accusing of disappearing with the coins
greed098

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

i got my shares paid yesterday. hopefully everybody else gets theirs squared off.
Chargeit

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:17:05 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 03:28:18 PM by Chargeit

You will get an answer.

Yes, he replied. told everyone that there is no more pending payment and apologizes for system errors.

I do not understand why you is defending it, since you are seeing in the discord the amount of people who are accusing of disappearing with the coins

I was paid out 190 rvn when I'm owed 204 rvn so I can verify that there are some missing coins on my part.

*I sent ThreeEyed a message mentioning my unpaid rvn with pictures of my balance owed and payout. Feel kind of silly picking over 14 rvn right now but I see rvn as having a value of $1 + in the future so I want my money. Wink

**Luckily I pulled out of mining on ThreeEyed before I let it build up too much. Never thought the guy was trying to scam people but I want whatever pool I use to be reliable. As I'm sure most do. Small money rvn today could be much more in the future. Just happy I'm only screwed out of 14 rvn for now.
PopiciCoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

You will get an answer.

I was paid out 190 rvn when I'm owed 204 rvn so I can verify that there are some missing coins on my part.

*I sent ThreeEyed a message mentioning my unpaid rvn with pictures of my balance owed and payout. Feel kind of silly picking over 14 rvn right now but I see rvn as having a value of $1 + in the future so I want my money. Wink

**Luckily I pulled out of mining on ThreeEyed before I let it build up too much. Never thought the guy was trying to scam people but I want whatever pool I use to be reliable. As I'm sure most do. Small money rvn today could be much more in the future. Just happy I'm only screwed out of 14 rvn for now.
I received my shares yesterday as well, in right volume. What will be next? They will close the pool?
Piarb

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

[Forwarded from Bruce Fenton]

Bittrex emailed the devs and asked someone "official" to register.   Problem is that their  process isn't set up for real open source projects.   

Their new coin process is more suited for scammy ICOs etc.  For example they ask for things like an NDA and a legal opinion that a coin is not a security.   Obviously no one is going to sign something like that.

"Ravencoin" will sign whatever papers "Bitcoin" signed which is zero.   No one has any authority to sign anything or enter into any agreement for Ravencoin or on behalf of Ravencoin.

Ravencoin is doing just fine without exchanges.  If we had a  presale, developer or founder set aside or premine then there would be plenty of "officials" clamoring to unload their bags on a bigger exchange.   There are no officials and there are no presale or similar holders.  For this project right now exchanges offer very little value. 

This is open source so anyone can list it wherever they want -- but there is not and never will be any central source or official who will have any authority to do things like negotiations, NDAs or agreements with any party including exchanges. 

Only individuals can act and act for themselves
WickedPigeon

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I received my shares yesterday as well, in right volume. What will be next? They will close the pool?

The pool is closed now.

happyleper

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

You will get an answer.

Count me among the people who never received their last payments - I had a mature balance of about 107 before I left that pool, which I never received.

If the payments are supposedly all made, then I guess I shouldn't count on getting resolution, either.
Justanothercrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

It looks like most payments were made from that pool and only a handful of people are continuing to complain about missing coins. That's quite the accomplishment for a true stratum crash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: